• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros: Augustine Rush [T] [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I've made my first post! Again, if someone wants to run into Tenshi, DO IT.

Also, the fourth wall has been broken. Your move, Leafy.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
FINALLY, I can post this. I've been dealing with a glitchy comp alllllll daaaaaay >_<

I've made my first post! Again, if someone wants to run into Tenshi, DO IT.

Also, the fourth wall has been broken. Your move, Leafy.

Glad to see a lot of you posted! I'll do my move riiiiiight after this :D

EDIT: Gave everyone who posted so far an item except for Tenshi since I gave him a fan *before* the first post. lol

Reservations

Name: Shawn Adams

Nationality: American

Character: Captain Falcon

Spoiler:

I'll reserve you for Captain Falcon, since I require some edits for your RP sample. Cammy wasn't supposed to *stay* with you while you practice your powers. xD After she leaves you, that's where your "practice" comes in. It's all good, I just need you to edit that slight detail in your RP sample and everything is all good! :)

Is it still possible to reserve a place in this RP? If so, can I reserve the last spot as Sonic the Hedgehog? ^^

48 hours! Go on ahead! Be sure it's as detailed as possible. :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I've a question, Leaf Storm!

What happens when our characters lose all of their health?

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Kehehe. Speaking of health, I just pictured this scene.

Has 300% health, gets pat on the back.

Goes FLYING through the forest. XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
I've a question, Leaf Storm!

What happens when our characters lose all of their health?

The real question is what happens to all the other characters when one gets higher than 300% on health: do they deploy their jet packs and chase after him?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Higher than 250% can deploy you as far as the beach shore. xD And you guys have control of your character's health as you go. After deploying, you restart from the beach shore, in any side of the coast you choose.

HOWEVER, bosses (optional & mandatory) are defeated after 350%.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
So I guess the risk of having a high % of health risks losing track of the others? Do we all have stock or something? XP I could picture losing your characters abilities after running out of stock and having to regain them by some other means.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
Ok trying again

Name: Trigger
Nationality: California, USA

Character: Fox
Differences: Has the total Fox look form SSBB but is human. Has pale skin instead of brown fur and prefers a red eye-piece over a green one. Is a bit taller than Fox (about average adult male). Wears a white leather jacket and a radio headpiece. Has a fake blaster "which will become real when he gets powers".

Roleplay Sample:
Trigger sat up and looked around. He had no idea where he had was, and how he got here. He was a cosplayer at a Nintendo event, but now he was on some... island? Was it an island? How would he know?

He got up and stumbled a bit before gaining his balance. The hot sun shone into his eyes and he squinted in order to look around. It sure looked like an island, but where? He continued to walk down the beach as he knew there was chance of maybe finding someone else.

He felt something land behind him and jumped startled. He turned around to see a giant white dragon. He went back scared, but also amazed. He didn't know why, but something about this dragon made him feel safe. He felt like he could trust it.

"Hello human!" It spoke in a loud voice which put Trigger at ease. It seems so kind.

"H-Hi?" he replied "Um... who are you."

"I am Camela, I am as you see a dragon. My brother, Insane, has taken over this island. He kidnapped you and many other humans from your convention and brought you here."

"Why does he want me hear?" He stood up and stepped back, he now relized he was talking to a huge dangerous dragon.

"Don't worry human, I will protect you. My brother kidnapped you and many others, but you where able to escape with many others. But you are in danger. He will come after you with his huge army. However, you and the other humans may be able to stop him."

"Wait, how are a bunch of normal guys supposed to stop a huge dragon. I mean, we can't fist fight him, can we?"

"You where a cosplayer, correct." Trigger loocked out himself and remmembered he was a Fox cosplayer, "Well, you seem to be very aware of Fox McCloud, and now you can embody him."

Camella summoned a light around him and Trigger felt something inside of him. He looked down, he before plastic wrist band had grown into a fully equipped blaster.

"You have now recieved the power of Fox McCloud, no I must leave to find the others!"

Camella begun to flap her wings and fly away.

"Wait, what? Where can I find Insane. And how do I fight him?!" he yelled at the leaving dragon.

She didn't answer him.

He then thought, wait, he had the power of Fox. He touched the button on his Blaster and jumped back when he felt the lazer come out. He saw the ground in front of him scorched from his bullet. He hit one of the buttons on his belt and saw a refelctor sheild appear around him.

"Wow!" he said, he ran into the forest, if he was to beat this "insane" guy, he would need to train first!

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
siiadams said:
Name: Shawn Adams

Nationality: American

Character: Captain Falcon

Differences: Shawn is only 6' tall, so he may seem shorter than the real Falcon. He also has to wear glasses, but his visor seems to hide them. His helmet was painted red with a golden, crudely-painted falcon on the sides. It was modified from a real motorcycle helmet, spending hours making sure the visor was just right. He wears a dark blue jumpsuit with another painted falcon on the front. His body structure isn't ripped like Falcon, but he's not fat, more like lean and flat. Shawn will have black hair and green eyes when not wearing the helmet.

Roleplay Sample: Shawn woke up in a daze. He didn't remember much: he was on his way to a Nintendo event (his first ever!) and was so excited, until everything went black. He remembered someone grabbing him and dragging him away, but a white light engulfed his body, causing him to fall into a deep sleep. Now, as he started to get up, he realized he wasn't where he thought he was.

He woke up in a forest clearing, still in his costume: Captain Falcon. As he looked around, he felt someone behind him. He spun quickly around, seeing a beautiful white dragon in front of him. His first instinct was to run, but her demeanor seemed different...almost caring...Was he dreaming?

"Hello, Shawn." the dragon spoke to him with a hauntingly melodic voice, "You can call me Cammy. I'm glad to see you're not hurt."

Shawn was very confused. "Hurt?" he asked, showing his confusion on his face, "Who would want to hurt me? And why? I've done nothing wrong."

Cammy almost seemed to smile at his questions, "Allow me to explain: There is another like me, but he is dark, both in coloring and in personality. He is my brother, Insane. He has taken control of this island, where you and many other humans were captive. You and some others were able to break free, but he has the advantage, in numbers as well as...what you call, homefield advantage. However, with my help, you and the others can stop him."

Shawn was trying to process all this. "So there are others captured and a few others that can free them? And I am one of those that can free them? How?" It seemed impossible for him alone to deal with this menace, especially if Insane is as powerful as Cammy seemed to be. "How do you expect me to handle this?"

Cammy opened her mouth, letting out a red flame towards Shawn. He braced for the pain, for the fire to sear his skin. But he felt nothing! He opened his eyes to see the flames all around him, covering his body, and felt nothing but comfort. Soon the flames disappeared and he felt different. He felt...stronger.

Cammy explained, "I have imbued you with the abilities and power of your costume. You are now Captain Falcon!" Shawn looked down to see the painted falcon on his chest was perfectly made, but he shook his head in disbelief. "This is impossible. It must be a dream!" he cried.

"Do you doubt yourself?" Cammy asked. "You may see your powers for yourself." As she said that, her form disappeared as a group of small creatures waddled out of hiding behind him. Shawn turned to face these creatures...waddle dees. He recognized them from one of his favorite games. He wondered if he could...

Suddenly, one charged at him. Without thinking, Shawn crouched and cocked his fist back. He felt the fire flowing through his fist, feeling the power growing. When the foe got closer, Shawn lunged forward with his fist, connecting with the waddle dee, causing him to fly back. "The Falcon Punch!" Shawn cried with excitement. He really did it! Now he felt ready. He taunted the group, calling out "Show me your moves!"

More came at him, but Shawn was ready. He ran at them and unleashed his Falcon Kick attack, knocking more out and away from him. He saw one out of the corner of his eye jump at him. Shawn rushed at him with a fiery uppercut, knocking him up high in the air. Shawn jumped at him, grabbing the creature in mid-air. He concentrated and did a backflip off the waddle dee, unleashing an explosion that knocked it into the sky and never seen again. Shawn, looking at what he did, couldn't believe it. He really fought like Falcon!

He looked around, looking for the dragon that gave him his gift, but was nowhere to be seen. Maybe he had offended her by what he said. Shawn made a mental note to apologize to her next time he saw Cammy, if he ever saw her again, and stood in the clearing all alone, thinking about his next move.

(Is this better? Let me know if you need anything else.)

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
So I guess the risk of having a high % of health risks losing track of the others? Do we all have stock or something? XP I could picture losing your characters abilities after running out of stock and having to regain them by some other means.

This was something I left out in the Roleplay-Specific rules.

Every player can control their health which is by percentage. Everyone starts off has 5 stock lives. After all five stock lives are finished, you will black out and return to the beach shore (which is any side of the island you desire) After losing your 5 stock, you will regain all 5 from the GM's Item post.

250% leads to deployment to the beach shore. Optional and mandatory bosses have a 350% deployment. Final smashes = automatic deployment regardless of percentage health.

In agreement with this? :D

By the way, LS, I'm waiting for you to join James and Dane
Yeah, I'm working on it! I should have it posted by tonight. :D

Ok trying again

Name: Trigger
Nationality: California, USA

Character: Fox
Differences: Has the total Fox look form SSBB but is human. Has pale skin instead of brown fur and prefers a red eye-piece over a green one. Is a bit taller than Fox (about average adult male). Wears a white leather jacket and a radio headpiece. Has a fake blaster "which will become real when he gets powers".

Roleplay Sample:
Trigger sat up and looked around. He had no idea where he had was, and how he got here. He was a cosplayer at a Nintendo event, but now he was on some... island? Was it an island? How would he know?

He got up and stumbled a bit before gaining his balance. The hot sun shone into his eyes and he squinted in order to look around. It sure looked like an island, but where? He continued to walk down the beach as he knew there was chance of maybe finding someone else.

He felt something land behind him and jumped startled. He turned around to see a giant white dragon. He went back scared, but also amazed. He didn't know why, but something about this dragon made him feel safe. He felt like he could trust it.

"Hello human!" It spoke in a loud voice which put Trigger at ease. It seems so kind.

"H-Hi?" he replied "Um... who are you."

"I am Camela, I am as you see a dragon. My brother, Insane, has taken over this island. He kidnapped you and many other humans from your convention and brought you here."

"Why does he want me hear?" He stood up and stepped back, he now relized he was talking to a huge dangerous dragon.

"Don't worry human, I will protect you. My brother kidnapped you and many others, but you where able to escape with many others. But you are in danger. He will come after you with his huge army. However, you and the other humans may be able to stop him."

"Wait, how are a bunch of normal guys supposed to stop a huge dragon. I mean, we can't fist fight him, can we?"

"You where a cosplayer, correct." Trigger loocked out himself and remmembered he was a Fox cosplayer, "Well, you seem to be very aware of Fox McCloud, and now you can embody him."

Camella summoned a light around him and Trigger felt something inside of him. He looked down, he before plastic wrist band had grown into a fully equipped blaster.

"You have now recieved the power of Fox McCloud, no I must leave to find the others!"

Camella begun to flap her wings and fly away.

"Wait, what? Where can I find Insane. And how do I fight him?!" he yelled at the leaving dragon.

She didn't answer him.

He then thought, wait, he had the power of Fox. He touched the button on his Blaster and jumped back when he felt the lazer come out. He saw the ground in front of him scorched from his bullet. He hit one of the buttons on his belt and saw a refelctor sheild appear around him.

"Wow!" he said, he ran into the forest, if he was to beat this "insane" guy, he would need to train first!

I still see no improvement in this. D: You need to expand more on both fields! It sounded like you didn't follow the "more action" in my last post. And your appearence/differences needs more details.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I guess Tenshi won't be interacting with the Samus character, since Sir Bastion went ahead and did it already.

So... Who do I push him toward?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
PC is weird today. But Imma do this before I go do Christmas shopping!

Submissions!

Shawn Adams, the Captain Falcon captive has been accepted! Go on and join the party! We're just getting started. :)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
@WolfoEve: Nah, you can come along anyways, unless you had planned to meet up via the koopa attack, in which case I'm very sorry :x But to be fair, my plans were messed up by Ray (No hard feelings, stuff happens xD).

And to Leaf... I dunno about that system. I mean, in a Smash Bros world, it'd be realistic to have stock and stuff like that... but this is a real world, and we've only been granted the -powers- of the smash bros characters by Cammy, so if you ask me, we should still get injured, the more hits we take, and if you get injured enough, you just black out completely, and if none of the players find you and bring you to safety, an enemy could come along and capture you, and they'd have to beat that enemy/boss to free said person.

If you just go "You have lives, so once you die, you'll just come back", then the feeling of having something to lose is gone, and your character aren't as careful, becoming more reckless as he knows he'll just respawn.

At least, that's how it seems to me. Dunno if other people feel that way : \

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
I'm with our friend Sebastian here, I think the damage meter and respawn system would be kind of absurd. It's the real life, after all, characters don't have to be shot up the sky because they had 999% damage and the wind suddenly blew. xD

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I agree with Sir Bastian the Raichu. :v

@WolfOfEve: Who's to say there can't be groups bigger than two?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I was more hoping to throw him at a single player-character.

Also, Leafy, in terms of Stock and the like... I sort of like and dislike the idea of refilling stock, especially for no reason. How about this:

Cammy has magic, or something, outlining the island. If you're blown off of the island, or high in the sky, you are brought back to wherever you were by a magic floating platform (like the game respawn).

As for running out... I'd say, if you lose all of your lives, you're sent back to the beach, and lose any items you have, but you're restocked at five. That's enough of an incentive to not want to die often, without actually killing anyone off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back