• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
...You've said that to me before, I know damn it, stop making me ignore Supernatural.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Get on it, Season 8 so far has been excellent, its direct by the guy who made every single top 10 episode of the series.
Sin City
A Very Supernatural Christmas
Mystery Spot
Long Distance Call
In the Beginning
Family Remains
Death Takes a Holiday
The Rapture
Free to Be You and Me
Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
Point of No Return
Changing Channels

I mean if you know the episodes by name, its basically a really good list. The seasons basically this list, every episode, every week.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Dipu, you mention The Walking Dead all the time, you know that?

I still haven't watched an episode yet. Honestly the further it gets the less I want to get into it; too many episodes to watch. ;;

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
And we need to initiate you, Kouzan. D;

You might have to. There's lot of shows I think I need to watch. My little brother got Netflix to watch shows on his phone and I think he watches The Walking Dead and says it's good. Though he doesn't let us watch things on his account.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
If you're brother's under 16 and is not sharing Netflix, that's one greedy kid. Netflix should be a family thing, not an individual one.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
He's 17 gonna be 18 in April. Though at his age he's pretty mature. Already has a job, car and phone and alot more responsible then me and I'm older than him. XD. Though I agree Netflix is something the whole family should agree with getting. I think he said eventually he let us watch shows on his account , though he still wants to take advantage of it.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Either way Netflix should be a family thing. Since there's no limit to how much you watch, no one's hurting if you let someone else use it...greeeedy.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't use any websites like that. I'm fine with watching tv like a normal person, instead. Specifically because I don't watch much tv, anyway.

Well, I was planning on staying up all night, but it's 7:30 and I'm already tired. D; Just because of lack of sleep, though. I might still attempt it, specifically if any DCCers will be around tonight. :?

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'm gonna be watching both WWE Elimination Chamber and The Walking Dead. So unless I have anyone to fanboy with, probably not.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
wee, dipu make sure to tell me who won by vm. elimination chamber is my second favorite event of WWE. randy for the win! and...i lost interest in wrestling lol

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I'm going to be watching the NBA All-star game, then a movie. Don't know what series I should start with: Rocky, James Bond, or Rambo? What would you guys recommend?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I think i'll be up for some more hours but you should get some sleep Slender.
But sleep is no fun. c;
In reality, I've been being attacked by insomnia lately, so I wouldn't get much sleep, anyway. I still don't know for sure that I'll be staying up, though.

Well, I learned how to pop the keys out of a keyboard with a screwdriver. Some of them flew up into the air and hit me.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I use my nails, they are super easy on mine. Old logitech, from like 2008-2009, basic model. Nothing fancy, but really convenient size and its pretty much perfect for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back