• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No Parties Allowed: Old Gods

Which Setup Are We Playing?

• Total voters

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I claim Hamburglar. That's why none of you have gotten any hamburgers this whole game!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHHAJAJSNANSNS

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
Years
Seeing as pretty much everyone has voted for me, I guess I must confess.

Yup. I'm Cthulu. Let's just say having a squid for a face is extremely uncomfortable, please get me out of this hell.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
No Parties Allowed

Old Gods

Night Four
Final Vote Count

SirDolan (9)

Does not vote (1)
Currently not voting (3)
gimmepie (9), Bardothren (5), Fletch (1), Ash (3), Paranoia_ (4), EvilChameleon (), Abby (), Uzumaki Naruto (2), Johnny (2)
jdthebud (3)
SirDolan (1), Goku (1), Vincent (1)

Details.

This phase came a minute late, so it shall forever appear incomplete and broken as a symbol of its failure.

Day Five begins at 12:00am May 20th, EST, approximately twenty four hours from now.
SirDolan is dead. She was
kgJYKFZ.png
Cthulhu.

Rules
  • All Pok?Community rules apply.
  • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
  • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
  • Do not post here once you have been killed. No death posts.
  • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death.
  • Night actions should be sent to me by PM. If you're not using your night action, PM me saying as much.
  • Each player must make a minimum of four posts per day phase. Failing to meet this requirement twice (these failures need not be consecutive) will result in a player's removal from the game for inactivity.
  • In order for a player to be lynched, they must have a majority of at least half the number of current players plus one.
  • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends.
  • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Lynch[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
  • If you wish to change your vote, first use [b]##Unynch[/b] Player to nullify your previous vote.
  • Voting to ##Lynch No One is an option.
4f9e0cU.png
Village
wJyKSQp.png
Graveyard

Nakuzami as the Game Master

ZkCkkbs.png
Goku
ZkCkkbs.png
Paranoia_
ZkCkkbs.png
Abby
ZkCkkbs.png
Ash
ZkCkkbs.png
gimmepie
ZkCkkbs.png
Bardothren
ZkCkkbs.png
Johnny II
ZkCkkbs.png
Uzumaki Naruto
ZkCkkbs.png
jdthebud
ZkCkkbs.png
EvilChameleon
ZkCkkbs.png
Fletch
ZkCkkbs.png
Vincent
[placeholder]

srZd4Si.png
Johnny
5dnrZZQ.png
Salzorrah
Czm8QEM.png
Mr Cat Dog
Czm8QEM.png
Juno
Czm8QEM.png
Bidoof FTW
kgJYKFZ.png
SirDolan
ZkCkkbs.png

ZkCkkbs.png

ZkCkkbs.png

ZkCkkbs.png

ZkCkkbs.png

ZkCkkbs.png

Nakuzami

Years
Oh, forgot to say that this phase will be extended as I was traveling tonight.

I'll either have it up at noon EST (a twelve hour extension) or by midnight (24 hour extension)

Nakuzami

Years
No Parties Allowed

Old Gods

Day Five
Announcement: Due to technical difficulties, phases can no longer be so beautifully timed from my end, as I'm sure you noticed from this night. As such, each phase cycle has been extended; days will be about 72 hours and nights about 48 hours, give or take a few depending on when I can get on to change them. Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

Wow. What a long night.

Some people used the extra time to actually get some stuff done. What is that asshole digging around for?

A few others seem to have changed their names*, but that's too much for this semi-omniscient being to keep track of right now, so oh well. *stupid username changes

It's this stuff still going on? Let's see how much longer everyone can squeak along.

Night Five begins at approximately 3:00pm May 26th, EST, roughly sixty-nine hours from now.

Rules
  • All Pok?Community rules apply.
  • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
  • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
  • Do not post here once you have been killed. No death posts.
  • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death.
  • Night actions should be sent to me by PM. If you're not using your night action, PM me saying as much.
  • Each player must make a minimum of four posts per day phase. Failing to meet this requirement twice (these failures need not be consecutive) will result in a player's removal from the game for inactivity.
  • In order for a player to be lynched, they must have a majority of at least half the number of current players plus one.
  • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends.
  • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Lynch[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
  • If you wish to change your vote, first use [b]##Unynch[/b] Player to nullify your previous vote.
  • Voting to ##Lynch No One is an option.
4f9e0cU.png
Village
wJyKSQp.png
Graveyard

Nakuzami as the Game Master

ZkCkkbs.png
Goku
ZkCkkbs.png
Paranoia_
ZkCkkbs.png
Abby
ZkCkkbs.png
Ash
ZkCkkbs.png
gimmepie
ZkCkkbs.png
Bardothren
ZkCkkbs.png
Johnny II
ZkCkkbs.png
Uzumaki Naruto
ZkCkkbs.png
jdthebud
ZkCkkbs.png
EvilChameleon
ZkCkkbs.png
Fletch
ZkCkkbs.png
Vincent
[placeholder]

srZd4Si.png
Johnny
5dnrZZQ.png
Salzorrah
Czm8QEM.png
Mr Cat Dog
Czm8QEM.png
Juno
Czm8QEM.png
Bidoof FTW
kgJYKFZ.png
SirDolan
ZkCkkbs.png

ZkCkkbs.png

ZkCkkbs.png

ZkCkkbs.png

ZkCkkbs.png

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Ah hello everyone. I missed you all. I can't wait for the next lynch!!

Back