• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Black Infection [OOC/SU]

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Subplot in the shrine you say. Can't wait.

Also, I angst everytime I remember that Dardanette would probably get herself arrested or otherwise killed within a day in your average town.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
I didn't sat Geoff isn't insane. Just that he and his alter ego are more sensible than the rest of us. You can be insane and sensible at the same time. *Looks at Asha.*

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
It's still a nice notion.

In any case, I hope you're all okay seeing Falkner knock out his own Pokémon and have a little out-of-body hissy fit. He collects himself afterwards, so he won't go shouting profanities for hours on end, but the battlefield's condition might disrupt Scott's plans a bit. The general low difficulty of the fight was explained in the post, as is Falkner's temper tantrum despite enjoying formalities. Like I said, Bugsy should be more annoying, because I will probably only have Ralts and Absol at that point. I'm not really positive on what should take up the remaining four slots in my roster so I'm gonna stick with them for a while while I play through SoulSilver. x_x

Note that Falkner's tantrum won't be in vain. He'll have contacted the other gym leaders to make it hell for the girl who got him mad enough to break character. :P

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
Scott's going to want to battle regardless. Also, I'm adding one level to each of Scott's pokemon, thanks to the training he just went through.

Celes is now level 12
Caelara is now level 10
Cadas is now level 7, and as such he has learned Dragon Rage.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
Wow. I fall asleep, wake up, go to class, and come back to sooooooo much posting O.o

Well, time to get to work Hoorrraa- *falls asleep*

Oh, and the teams... right.

Rayne: Level 11
Pikachu: Level 6

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
I'm sure you'll get to kill more things soon with Nique. XD

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
I'm venturing to guess she's gonna do something pretty awful to make up for it.

How dare Komoko steal up almost the entire post and not at least punch something! >:C

Fuyu

Years
Komoko is too nice to do that. It's why she can't tell the truth about Nique. Too bad for her. And yes something awful would not be surprising.

Nideous

Years
Meh, another one I don't want around that sociopath is Cadas. Caelara, I'm not worried about. She kill Nique, not the other way around. And I wouldn't be surprised to see something awful either. Just remember that you are ahead on the kill count after that family of Rattata.

Fuyu

Years
We are going to have Kiyoshi break the record of most Pokemon kills by one character. *nods*

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Hey, Fuyu, is it alright if Ralts is shiny? I kind of like the blue-colored Ralts family over the green.

Also, why does it seem like Celes is the only character in this role-play that can tell the difference between a guy and a girl? ._. Granted, Absol could sniff them out, too, but he usually just ignores it because of Geoff.

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
Yeah it's fine TornZero. And I dunno, it's probably true. I honestly think my characters have no clue. ( or in Tyler's case don't care)

Nideous

Years
Well, you said that Geoff could pass for a girl really well, and Scott is kind of oblivious. It's going to blow his mind when he finally learns the truth. And Caelara can tell too, as her nose is as sharp as Celes's is. She just doesn't care. :D

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Fact: Elizabeth pretty much gave up trying to figure out who is what.

...Which is definitely not doing anything to help her mental health. |D

Back