• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

The Pussycat Dolls - Wait A Minute

I have to say they were the worst girl group I ever listened to, when Carmit (the red-haired one) left their music went totally downhill for me.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years

July - Youth Lagoon
Album: The Year Of Hibernation

One of the very very very very very few songs that can actually make me well up if I think hard enough about it. An incredible track from one of my favourite albums that, we'll say, reminds me of someone particularly special. So yeah - much love for this song. <3

If you do happen to listen to it and you decide you like it, then please go check out the whole album. It's wonderful. They've actually a new one out too just a few days back now which I need to be picking up some stage.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018

Red - Feed the Machine
self harm reference near the beginning, so ignore this post if that'll bother you.

This was my first favorite song in ages. c:

Sir Codin

"Permanent Changes in Consciousness" - Wolves in the Throne Room

Sometimes I love it when a band gives you a nice ambient piece before blasting you in the face with the next track.

Years

Planet Funk - Chase The Sun

The quirkiness of this video is very contradicting to the song itself if you know what I mean.

Lord Squirtle

His Sexiness
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2016
A song that describes my very being, word for word...

Love Machine, by The Miracles! Too new to embed a video, but it should be easy enough to find if you really need it.

Such passion, such... Oh, I'm sure the song will describe how I am. ;D

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Beneath your Beautiful- Labyrinth

I can't describe this song well enough. It is one of my favourites with a wonderful meaning behind it, I can't help but smile every time this comes on TV or a radio. The lyrics are also great and honestly if you haven't listened to it yet, you definitely should! :)

Sir Codin

So heard they just fired long time bassist Adam Duce and I was like "....damn, that sucks." Apparently his heart just was no longer in the band.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Rex Riot - Luv Machine

Normally the name alone would turn me away but after hearing the beat by the time the lyrics came in I couldn't help but grin.

Sir Codin

I wish they'd make a third album already.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Forekast - Lifer. Something about this one just makes me wanna drive in the middle of a foggy night in search of a 7/11.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023

Skylar Grey -C'mon Let Me Ride ft Eminem

this song is just too catchy, nice tune too! shame das its about uck :x

Years
Lately I've been streaming David Bowie's newest album, The Next Day, which is kind of fabulous and amazing and wonderful, not the least because it's David Bowie back from a decade long hiatus.

It hasn't been released yet - only streaming in iTunes so far, but this is one of the songs that's available right now:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back