• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Saiph 2 - The VytroVerse Part 3 (Full Game v1.3.2 Update Available!)

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
Years
Final-Saiph-2-Logo.png

Before we start off!

Hey everyone, I am here once again with a new gba romhack project!
This time around I am making a sequel to my first romhack (and Part 1 of my series), Pokémon Saiph!
This is Part 3 of my romhack series, The VytroVerse! (Hack made from: "1636 - Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels)")
Parts:
Spoiler:

Story (Spoilers)

Spoiler:

Features (v1.3.2)

• A new region to explore, Regris! (And an extra surprise about regions in the end)
  • The Complete Fire Red Upgrade as the game engine... finally! (Items, moves, abilities, Pokémon, pss split etc. Updated to the latest standards)
  • Proper Battle AI
  • Multiple modes to play the game in! (Randomizer, Lvl scaling, exp all etc. These modes can be combined as you please!)
  • For the dedicated players: Hero Mode and Vigilante Mode!
  • Once again a full PokéDex now including gen 8 too!
  • DexNav
  • Side Quests
  • Soaring & Diving (The classic HMs are present as Field Moves not requiring an HM taught)
  • Ancient Regression (It works like Mega Evolution)
  • Easy and accessible EV Training
  • Nature Changing
  • Move Tutors available across Regris
  • Mystery Gifts & Ingame Events
  • Day/Night System and possible D&N events (the emulator needs to support RTC)
  • Battle Frontier

Hero Mode & Vigilante Mode
Spoiler:

Screenshots!

Spoiler:

Download

Mystery Gifts!

Claim them after getting the PokéDex in any Pokémon Center. (In Randomizer modes the code gifts are also randomized!)
Mini gifts you can claim right away:
Spoiler:

Major gifts revealed periodically:
Event1-Trans.png

Password: FINEASHEVENT
Revealed on: 2023. September 22nd

Event2-Trans.png

Password: bpAg8wq2bgXD
Revealed on: 2023. October 2nd

event3.png

Password: NOTAGOFAN
Revealed on: 2023. October 9th

event4.png

Password: rvKVLVcifx1S
Revealed on: 2023. October 16th

event5t.png

Password: TjsM65XA2YRY
Revealed on: 2023. October 23rd

event6.png

Password: vJ826B2BK1Ws
Revealed on: 2023. October 30th (from v1.3.1 only!)

event7t.png

Password: dHrT3navFrft
Revealed on: 2023. November 6th (from v1.3.1 only!)

event9.png

Password: x3daxfmrsVTO
Revealed on: 2023. November 13th (from v1.3.1 only!)

event10t.png

Password: CXDvoUMo0afE
Revealed on: 2023. November 20th (from v1.3.1 only!)

event11t.png
Password: AUxVmd6J5UUy
Revealed on: 2023. November 27th (from v1.3.1 only!)

Event12t.png
Password: e01hEg76mlKL
Revealed on: 2023. December 4th (from v1.3.1 only!)

1702491238522.png
Password: ILaXojWUu9Nw
Revealed on: 2023. December 13th (from v1.3.1 only!)

Changelog

Spoiler:

Links

Links you may find interesting.

Spoiler:

Bugs (v1.3.2)

Spoiler:

Emulator Compatibility (General Information)

Spoiler:

Credits

Spoiler:

1707063671468.png

VytroVerse Chronicles

Pokémon Sors 2 Teaser

Support Banner
Support-Banner.png

HTML:
[URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=458509"][IMG]https://i.ibb.co/YkJNx3W/Support-Banner.png[/IMG][/URL]

Part 2: Pokémon Sors

Part 4: Pokémon Sors 2

• Credits may expand/change over time.
• The romhack was developed me, there was no development team, but special thanks to Epaul & theghostofpink for their contribution!
• This is Copyright © 2021 by #Vytron. Do not claim as your own. If you upload my game (or showcase it) anywhere make sure to give credit and provide the official documentations and source links! (and if possible only distribute the game's .ups patch files instead of prepatched roms!)

Last edited:

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
Years
So, VytroVerse is expanding, eh? Wishing you best of luck with the project, mate!!

By the way, I would also love to know about the starters.

Vytron

Years
So, VytroVerse is expanding, eh? Wishing you best of luck with the project, mate!!

By the way, I would also love to know about the starters.

Obviously lol
As a little spoiler
Spoiler:

As to the starters, you will see lol
(There will be 3, no singular stuff like in Sors)

J. D. Guy

Pokemon Fan Forever!
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Out of curiosity, are there going to be any distinguishing elements/aspects in this game to help make some of the Pokemon stand out? Some examples of what that could be include fan-made Pokemon, or fanmade Evoltions or Mega Evolutions, or even overhauled movepools that include Egg Moves in the Level-up and/or Base Stat rebalances.

I see that this will be an "all the Pokemon in one Region" fangame, but I have found that those tend to be weaker in many ways (including due to things like Region overcrowding) to fangames with more curated Pokedexs that can then spend time adding nuance to the roster that's included.

Vytron

Years
Out of curiosity, are there going to be any distinguishing elements/aspects in this game to help make some of the Pokemon stand out? Some examples of what that could be include fan-made Pokemon, or fanmade Evoltions or Mega Evolutions, or even overhauled movepools that include Egg Moves in the Level-up and/or Base Stat rebalances.

I see that this will be an "all the Pokemon in one Region" fangame, but I have found that those tend to be weaker in many ways (including due to things like Region overcrowding) to fangames with more curated Pokedexs that can then spend time adding nuance to the roster that's included.

New species expanding already existing ones isn't planned.
As to the full Dex, I might not make the region force in all 890+ species in a single National Dex, as I might have a regional dex with less and make the rest available outside of the dex like in S&M (if I do this I will hand out a Nat Dex in the postgame but yeah you get the idea)

Last edited:
Years
A Full Pokedex with Generation 1 through 8 you say?! Oh boy! Will it include the Pokémon from both the Isle of Armor, and the Crown Tundra from Sword & Shield too? Do you also mean by all the Generation 8 Pokémon
Including the starters too? i would be happy to play your game if it has it all!

Years
A Full Pokedex with Generation 1 through 8 you say?! Oh boy! Will it include the Pokémon from both the Isle of Armor, and the Crown Tundra from Sword & Shield too? Do you also mean by all the Generation 8 Pokémon
Including the starters too? i would be happy to play your game if it has it all!

considering RadRed has all the mons and both Saiph 2 and RadRed uses cfru, I think its a yes.

Back