• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (OOC/SU)

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
Ah, OK. So this is one of those "You just can't sign up instantly" thingies, that I've got to work on it for a long while. That would've been nice to know when I started... But alright then, I'll get to work on it, if you have any more advice just PM me, OK?

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Khawil.... That's kinda what I was thinking, but instead of the azure flute I was more or less thinking of the lustrous adamant and grisious orbs. That could be our quest, or perhaps everyone then finds out about this and wants to eb the hero, making every poke spirit wielder go after the orbs or something like that. Also, there is the possibility of uxie mesprit and azelf appearing? without them the world would have no emotion, knowledge or willpower at all, perhaps an encounter with them at celestic ruins? This is just an idea, but this could effect everyone in the rp, unless it's kept secret between charecters. Idk what does everyone else think?

also stink (if I may) can't wait to see what your charector turns out like! (p.s it was like that with me signing up :D)

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Well what if the "flute" is actually a person? To make it more Fallout friendly, we can kill people until we find the person! Also I think the way our characters come upon this lies in various inscriptions, texts, and clues around the region.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Well what if the "flute" is actually a person? To make it more Fallout friendly, we can kill people until we find the person! Also I think the way our characters come upon this lies in various inscriptions, texts, and clues around the region.
Why would the flute be a person, though? Or, how? I mean, the flute does look something like a heart, but why would a human harbor, or even be, an object that can almost literally open the gates of Heaven?

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Machomuu: Tut. Tut. Now those are some interesting questions I'd love to see answered. Regardless--It's true that I've been forced to make plans in order to accommodate other RPers in Fallout, but I originally had no plan of how the RP would end. None. Nada. Heck, if some of you recall I hadn't even finished my characters by the time the RP was ready to start. |D The original intention was that the /players/ decide how it ends, and I fully intended to take a back seat and let others try to work out an end to the RP as merely someone to keep things from getting hostile and unfriendly.

That has changed of course. I have made plans regarding a possible end to the RP as a cautionary measure in the event nobody really /wants/ to take those reigns, however in the spirit of the RP I'm still open to the idea of letting other people play dungeon master. That being said, you should /totally/ exercise your mind and come up with ideas. Run them past me if you feel like they might conflict with Fallout's preset setting, but otherwise I'd be perfectly fine letting you guys help to come up with a plot worthy of ending the RP.

StinkomanFan

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
Second edit is done, but I think I may need to write more on Bisharp's when the time comes.

Khawill

<3
Years
Why would the flute be a person, though? Or, how? I mean, the flute does look something like a heart, but why would a human harbor, or even be, an object that can almost literally open the gates of Heaven?

The "flute" (in quotes) is someone who is the perfect candidate for kissing god's bum, and obviously the person isn't an object to open the gates, merely the person to knock on the door!

Anyways, I'm just shooting ideas, a fragment quest could be a good way to start interactions amoung roleplayers

Edit* I'm bringing this up for consideration because I could start the quest on victory road, it would be a side quest for now to the main one my character is doing.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
The "flute" (in quotes) is someone who is the perfect candidate for kissing god's bum, and obviously the person isn't an object to open the gates, merely the person to knock on the door!

Anyways, I'm just shooting ideas, a fragment quest could be a good way to start interactions amoung roleplayers

Edit* I'm bringing this up for consideration because I could start the quest on victory road, it would be a side quest for now to the main one my character is doing.
So then that raises another question: Would this character actually be human? I could see them being part human and part...celestial being, as that would give them a reason to have any association with Arceus, and thus, having a reason to be able to contact Arceus in some way, shape or form.

StinkomanFan

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
Well, I'm talking about Angels in general. Be it from the bible itself or from culture angels are written as a way for god to communicate to the common folk while still being able to remain mysterious. I hope I didn't sound condescending. I do that sometimes... :s

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Well, I'm talking about Angels in general. Be it from the bible itself or from culture angels are written as a way for god to communicate to the common folk while still being able to remain mysterious. I hope I didn't sound condescending. I do that sometimes... :s
It is possible that Arceus could have created an angel to communicate with the humans, I could see that being the case. It would work great in terms of the legendary "Azure Flute" being...well...a legend. If it is one, that is. I'm not sure if it is acknowledged by the characters of the game or not. If the flute itself is indeed a legend, then I'd say that we could consider making the angel a fallen angel (or an angel that has watched over the planet many years).

Regardless of whether it is a legend or not, I think that an angel would fit well as the "Azure Flute"; it's well within Arceus' power and makes enough logical sense to exist, especially given the current state of the world.

Khawill

<3
Years
So then that raises another question: Would this character actually be human? I could see them being part human and part...celestial being, as that would give them a reason to have any association with Arceus, and thus, having a reason to be able to contact Arceus in some way, shape or form.

No its a human. Sort of like the "Chosen" one. Maybe they blow an actual flute at the Mt. Coronet peak, Arceus lets that person (and those accompanying him/her) into his domain, just like in the game.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@StinkomanFan: Hmm... I don't think you can use a flimsy razor to sharpen super-steel blades. I mean, you understand that pokemon are superpower wielding monsters and that by extension their pokespirit wielders as well? I just need to drill that concept home because there are some people who would love to see random humans take down pokemon and by extension pokespirit wielders with their random human weapons and... we personally take a stance that that sort of thing belongs exclusively in derpy parody movies. :P

Regardless, progress. Disregarding the questionable razor explanation, your personality looks good! No need to expand that anymore. Your history is also of respectable length. Two questions though. Did he have his pokespirit the entire time? It's not mentioned, and yet suddenly the spirit is telling him things. (Children must travel to Mt. Coronet to get their spirits.) The only other thing is: How did his pokespirit know about the murder?

If you can quickly fix those rather interesting questions I think I can approve your SU. I do apologize for the delays--As Machomuu mentioned earlier this is pretty standard affair on forums, assuming your GM actually cares enough to make sure things stay within certain quality standards. (Not taking the time to correct the conflicting errors in an SU just results in headaches down the road.)

Back