• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code

Stealcase
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 23, 2021
Yes,I have once, but I shal never speak of it again...
TPBMHN played four pokemon games at once.
I have. XD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
I have not, my max is three and a half xD

The next person has never yelled at their game in public. (I've come close, lol.)

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
Years
I do that every other day.

TPBMHN tried the tweaking glitch to get a pokemon and when you are less than 5 miuntes away from getting it, the glitch fails.

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
Years
Oh my gosh, well you gotta find out now! It's the manga that completely changed my view of Pokemon. (Well not completely, but it made a huge impact.) I now like it even better than the anime, and if you knew how much I like the anime(most of it at least) then you'd know that's saying something. PM someone who knows about it (PM me if you want) and find out. Or look it up on Bulbapedia. You don't know what you're missing. ;)

Anyway, yeah that's true. I personally don't really like them. They're okay.

The person below me has never had a favorite shipping.

Spinni

Larvitar #1
Years
I'll Bulbapedia it. ;3

True, I never got into shippings anyway.

The next person never heard of the so i herd u liek mudkipz fad.

Years
not all of it...but a couple.
The person below has never completed any of their pokedex's.
I tried but that would involve trading which involves 'gasp' talking to people getting wi-fi which for some reason i don't have.

Years
Is that even possible? Jake could be a Mightyena and Edward could be an absol or something. in other words, true, i've never done that before.

Umm person below me has never been locked out of their house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back