• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Crono - English Beta 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2009
where can i download the new pokemon crono beta 1 so my pokemon doesnt disapear after talking to lance?

what do i do now on pokemon crono i got to the part where he says im going to depart for deathon valley in the morning but i can leave what do i do now? please help!!!!!!

Last edited:

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
Does the beta end in your house after Lance catches red gyarados and you meet the weird man next time in this game ?

Years
I looked at some of the glitchs you said were fixed, but the one where the Pokemon disappeared still happened, is there anything to fix it?

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2009
Looks GREAT!!! I want to try it out. But once I apply the patch, I load the game up and all I get is a white screen. What would be causing this and how would I fix it?

Ne ways, the game looks excellent. I hope to get to see this one fully completed :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2009
OJH MY GOD!!! THIS IS AWESOME!! I'M SO HYPED RIGHT NOW!!! Can't wait for final version this is so cool!!!!!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
I looked at some of the glitchs you said were fixed, but the one where the Pokemon disappeared still happened, is there anything to fix it?

No need to worry, it's fixed in Beta 2.

Looks GREAT!!! I want to try it out. But once I apply the patch, I load the game up and all I get is a white screen. What would be causing this and how would I fix it?

Ne ways, the game looks excellent. I hope to get to see this one fully completed :)

Well, it might be bad patching. (I don't know why everyone has the same problem.)

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Emulator Setup
It can happen that there are, at times, someone that it finds the white screen after he has loaded the rom in the emulator..
to correct this bug is very simple..
it will be enough for you to plan the emulator as in the image.

74197289.png

when you will have planned the emulator as in the image, loaded again the rom and the game should depart.
In the case in which this didn't have to happen planned the modality Flash 64K
instead of Flash 128K.

This should be the answer to all of you white screeners.​

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2016
can some1 help me? i patched the game on a clean pkn ruby rom and if i open the game i get a black screen?

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen today
I love it that you have a really good beginning to grab the player's attention, and I also love the... LOZ Sprites.

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2012
It isn't a question of settings, it's only a question of rom: try to change your rom and good look!

PS: this method is tested by me

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2016
Number prince:i already did that but i still get a black screen thnx anyway:p
Kentucky:i wil change the rom:p thnx too

edit: yes it finnaly works:p ty kentucky

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
WHITE SCREEN FIX;

I think the problems for you all you, who get the white screen, is this;
You're using a "Pokemon Ruby (version 1.2)"
For this hack to work you need "Pokemon Ruby (version 1.0)"

1.2 is, sort of, the "bug-fix" version of ruby.
I had to get a 1.0 rom for this hack to work.

I hope this solved your problem. ;)

//44tim44

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 18, 2020
Finally got it working it is true what 44tim44 said about needing to be Ruby version 1.0

So thanks Tim and maybe that should be added to the first post .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back