• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Isaac began his walk with Raizer by his side. The "volcano" pokemon's blue flames had a ver odd calming effect on Isaac. they made him feel like he was back home sitting down infront of the fireplace listening to his dad's old stories. Isaackept going at a slow pace hoping that this walk would turn up something interesting. So far he'd only met one ungreatful ...er.... boy.

"So much for a better second go." Isaac muttered to himself.

"Qui." Raizer yipped seeing his dejected trainer.

"uh? oh... I know Raizer I know. It's out of my hands..." Isaac sighed.

On their way to town Isaac stopped by the pokemon center. Right before he reached it Isaac spotted a dragonair. Raizer obviously saw it too, because he instantly dashed off and landed an aerial ace on it. He was trying to help his owner feel better by taking it down, but Raizer hadn't even noticed the dragonair's owner. He thought it was wild.

"What the hell Raizer!?" Isaac shouted having realized the full scenario.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Valorie Ryder

Valorie heard a familiar voice and Dragonair began stopping of her on volition. Hmm? Valorie turned her head to spot what looked like Mark partially dressed in a costume. Valorie was of course wearing a full Dratini costume, only her face visible. Dragonair was wearing a costume modeled after eastern dragons, causing her to look vaguely similar to a Rayquaza, only smaller, darker green, lacking any color patterns, and bearing two long whiskers. Dragonair proceeded to turn and nudge Mark affectionately with the nose of her costume. Seeing as Valorie had no use of her legs she was currently riding on Dragonair's back. She also could not feel any pokes through her costume, and thus Snype went mostly unnoticed.

"Hey Mark. Classes went alright. I went to dragon specialization. Apparently Dragonair is supposed to be able to expand the wings on her head enough to fly with th-"

Abruptly Dragonair cried out, being hit with an aerial ace she hadn't seen coming. The startled pokemon made an abrupt and sharp turn to face her attacker, accidentally toppling Valorie off her back. Valorie let out a shriek and hit the ground with a thud, landing on her back. She hadn't been able to hold onto Dragonair because, y'know, no limbs.

Dragonair: "Hey!"

The attack had torn straight through Dragonair's costume leaving a gash. However, it had left only a minor wound on Dragonair's skin. Dragonair had far more training under her belt. Dragonair made a trilling, growling noise before abruptly launching a shock wave attack at Isaac's quilava, Raizer. Equally unavoidable, Raizer could expect this attack to hurt many times more than his had hurt her.

Dragonair: "You. Don't. Hurt. My. Mommy!"

Dragonair's voice was still rather childlike to go with her mannerisms despite her huge size. She also apparently thought Raizer was after Valorie. That or an invisible Dragonite. Before Raizer could even react Dragonair would be all over him using extremespeed to deliver powerful blows at a speed not entirely visible to the naked eye. There were literally planes that only wished they could go that fast. Given, it was totally not safe to ride her whilst she was.

Meanwhile Valorie just sort of groaned. Her head was sore.

Pryce

Pryce shook his head briefly.

"Well... Not exactly. This jacket belongs to a student--Valorie Ryder."

Pryce's voice became slightly hushed out of respect for Valorie's privacy.

"You see, she has been the victim of some rather serious bullying. I believe this to have been stolen from her by said bullies. While I've.already dealt with /them/ I was unable to catch Valorie after class. I am very concerned about her emotional state, as I've seen how deeply the bullying has been effecting her. I would search for her myself, but I am both old and busy attending to other things. Do you think you could spare the time to help me by bringing this to her..? If you can't, that's alright, but..."

Notice how neither of Pryce's reasons were 'I'm old, dangit!' He may have not been a spring chicken, but he made it his business to keep active and healthy even in his old age. And I could beat you and your rubix cube thing any day, whippersnapper!

Olivia Wolf

Meanwhile, WHAM, Olivia was run into by a boy. She shrieked and went down, absurdly long hair and all. Meanwhile her RPer experiences deja vu. Olivia managed to vary herself with her hand, though pain soon followed, as she had scraped her hand up pretty good doing that. Her knees too, but not nearly as bad as her hand.

"Ow ow..! Ow... ow..."

Olivia turned her hand over to look at the palm, finding it pretty scraped up. Her hand quivered a bit and she made a face, sucking in a breath as Kenshin moved to help her up. She accepted his help, but her attention was locked onto her scraped up hand as if horrified. It was really nothing serious, but she would need bandages and disinfectant. Meanwhile Skitty, momentarily startled by what had happened, got over it and started examining Kenshin curiously by sniffing at his leg, her tail lazily waving around behind her.

"I... I need a band-aid."

That was all she had thought to say, her voice nervous and semi-upset. Lucky Kenshin. She was too busy fretting about a little blood to hameleasly flirt with him. Will he run while he still has the chance? Y/N

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy was still roaming the school when he saw something that caught his attention in his way. A girl with very long hair and a boy were lying on the floor. They looked like they had just run into each other. He shook his head and let out a sigh. "Humph. People can be so stupid sometimes..." he said to himself.

Then an idea crossed his mind. "Wait...maybe..." he thought, "Maybe they know a good place to train..."

He approached them. "Howdy." he said, his face and voice tone reflecting he was not very happy about having to turn to other people for help.

"Damn you, mom." he thought, "DAMN YOU!"

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Valorie's response was quickly interrupted by an incoming Aerial Ace attack. If mark had a nickel for every time one of these "accidents" happened in the school, He'd have owned all of the TM's in the market by now. The attack completely caught Mark off guard. Mark fell backwards as well out of shock but Snype quickly got out of the way before he could end up in the Dragonair's way. He nearly crushed the headpiece of his costume when he landed.

"Ouch... Val! You alright?" Mark said as he got up and ran over to Valorie's side and offered to help her up. However he finally realized that Valorie couldn't even walk in her costume. This was a full body Dratini costume, complete with the lack of arms and legs. She was pretty much reliant on Dragonair to move around. It was a great costume no doubt, heck it made Mark rather jealous of the craftsmanship. She'd be in real trouble if something happened to Dragonair. Things were a bit hectic for Mark to give off compliments though. He looked over to what seemed to be the trainer of the Quilava that attacked Dragonair.

"Hey whats the big idea attacking them like that?!" Mark yelled out.

Meanwhile Snype was keeping an eye on the battle to make sure things didn't go too out of hand. Snype hadn't seen Dragonair this angry before. Though nearly hurting her trainer as well as leaving a gash in her costume would do that to a Dragon, Snype assumed.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

N raised a hand to his chin as the other hand supported his arm as he tried to recall the name. "Valorie Ryder. By chance she wouldn't be the same blonde haired Valorie with a Dragonair as her favorite pokemon now would she?"

N listened to Pryce's request and gave a small nod. "I think I can find her."

N raised his arm up as if he was reaching out for the jacket and dropped a pokeball on the ground between him and Pryce. Zoroark popped out of the Pokeball and looked at the old guy with the jacket and then back to N.

"Zoroark, could you please help me find the owner of that jacket?" N asked.

Of course I can, Zoroark replied to N. Granted to Pryce it would sound like a bunch of Zoroark sounds. Zoroark gave a few sniffs of Valorie's jacket before he looked into one direction. This way! he called before he ran off.

"If you will excuse me," N said as he picked up Valorie's jacket from Pryce's arms and ran off after Zoroark.

AND IT'S A MENGER SPONGE/VOID CUBE YOU SENILE OLD MAN! MAYBE YOU SHOULD'VE PAID BETTER ATTENTION TO YOUR MATH AND SCIENCE CLASSES!

Kenshin Ren

Kenshin meanwhile was focused on Olivia and. . . noticing the scrapes on her hand and her knees, that just made him even more frantic.

"O-Oh crap I'm so sorry! I'm Really r-really sorry!" he said. "H-Hold on I got a sma-small first a-aid box in my bag!"

Kenshin knelt down and sorta quickly dug into his backpack to pull out a small box that was probably 12x6x1 in its dimensions as well as what looked like a small wet wipe cylinder shaped container from his bag. He worked a little quickly as he tried to clean up the hand injury with the wet wipes first. He opened up the first aid box and pulled out a bit of disinfectant and rubbed it on Olivia's palm first before bandaging it. Once the palm was taken care of he quickly took care of her knees.

Sadly in all of Kenshin's franticness he never heard Jimmy's greeting. He thought that the greeting was directed at someone else considering the situation he was in.

Soon as he was done he looked at Olivia with a worried expression on his face. If anything he was a little close to tears but didn't cry just yet. "I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"

This was getting pretty close to the kind of Drama Kenshin wanted to AVOID at the academy.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Raizer laughed and dug his way underground. Even if the attack followed him down his burrow it would be much less effective. Despite his efforts to evade the attack actually did follow him down his tunnel. Raizer felt the surge of electricity circulate through his body before disapating in the ground. When it was over Raizer slowly crawled out of the tunnel.

"Raiz" [missed me] Raizer bluffed, "Now I'm proving that my trainer's efforts are not all for naught!"

Raizer launched a barrage of embers at dragonair as a distraction then more on the ground. Switching to an aerial ace Raizer spun rolling throught he flames ont he ground and forming a makeshift flame wheel.

----------------------

Isaac was still sprinting after Raizer screaming for him to stop. Raizer had never acted like this, blatenly attacking a strangers pokemon. What had come over him Isaac didn't know, but he was sure He'd be the one in trouble for it.

"First day back and I"m already about to be expelled! Raizer quit it! What the **** is wrong with you!?" Isaac didn't even notice the profanity slip out.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy frowned. He was already upset because he had to ask for help, and now he was being ignored. "Hey!" he yelled, getting even more upset. Then he let out a sigh.

"Unbelievable..." he thought, "And just as I was starting to like this stupid place..."

Meanwhile, Smokey and Grim were watching Jimmy's six, in case the Suicune dorm kids decided to come back for him. Starr, however, was too hyperactive to stand guard and just walked around Jimmy at a fast pace.

[Gonna battle...Gonna battle soon...Can't wait!] Starr said as he moved.

Grim sighed. [Jeez, relax a little...We'll battle soon...]

Smokey nodded, [Yeah, take it easy, man.]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Skye

Rei winced at the scratch. Despite how little it hit, it was still a strong move. Skye blinked a little and shook his head. What was with trainers these days... their Pokemon just didn't seem to be in sync with them at all. Rei had only just been caught recently and had one battle and even a calm Pokemon wasn't always prone to obedience. Did no one take time with their Pokemon or something? Jeez...

Skye shook his head and banished the rude thoughts. It wasn't his business. Rei let out a gentle cry from the field, indicating she was all right. He smiled a little, gently picking up Pala when Rama dragged her back. Skye raised an eyebrow as he looked at Maxwell. He wondered why the guy wasn't taking advantage of Rei's obvious weakpoint. If he had a frozen opponent and he could see no long-term costs, he would send his Pokemon in to exploit it. Maybe he was honorable... or just oblivious on how to use it.

"That idiot Quilava's got a bigger ego than me!" Rama muttered derisively. "And a smaller tail..."

Skye rolled his eyes at the fox and sighed a little. "Wuh-Water Guh-Gun," he said softly. He didn't really want to drag out the battle any longer. It felt a little embarrassing.

Dawn

Years

Valorie Ryder

Valorie just sort of made a meh face at Mark's question, groaning and trying to roll onto her side. She then wriggled her way into a sitting position, looking slightly out of it. She was going to have to get checked for a concussion if this kept up!

"What happened..?"

She hadn't really had time to figure out what had hit her while she was busy taking a fall.

Meanwhile, Dragonair just sort of took the flame wheel attack head on. The attack seemed to have very little effect, barely even getting Dragonair to budge. The type disadvantage combined with the severe level difference made the attack borderline useless.

...That is, if it hadn't turned out Dragonair's costume was flameable. Dragonair responded by promptly pushing back at Raizer with terrifying force, intending to slam the Quilava into the ground with a dragon rush attack. Her body began to radiate a blue energy as she did this. By the time the attack would've ended the fire on Dragonair's costume would've spread to a much more alarming size, causing Valorie's eyes to widen in a mix of shock and horror. Oh hey, there went all her planning and work! Up in flames, literally! Dragonair's body looked as if it had been immolated as the flames consumed her from sight. Yet, this was far from enough to bring her down. Rather, she very audibly /growled/ in the angriest manner a poke-child could manage and proceeded to use extremespeed again, aiming to send the Quilava packing.

Pryce

"Yes..."

Pryce sounded as if something was on his mind, but of course something was on his mind. Just because he'd spoken his mind didn't mean he no longer thought! Regardless, he smiled very lightly as N agreed to help.

"Thank you."

Little did Pryce know that Valorie had been 'held up' outside.

Olivia Wolf

Meanwhile, someone walked up to a boy giving a girl that was apparently hurt first aid and started demanding their attention so they could tell him how to walk off campus and find wild pokemon. ...Olivia just sort of became frustrated. What, did she accidentally leave her humanity at home? Was she just not a human being? Was that it? Because she certainly didn't feel like one. Looking up to meet Kenshin's gaze she just sort of motioned with her head in Jimmy's direction, the serious look on her face all 'Is her serious?'

"...There's wild pokemon just outside campus. There are trainers to challenge all around the school. Or you could just... battle your own pokemon against eachother."

She was in control, but her expression showed a high level of unamusement. Jimmy had totally made a terrible first impression right off the bat. Olivia then turned her attention back to Kenshin, speaking in a more quiet tone of voice.

"I'm fine. Just--thanks."

And just like that she gained a sort of light smile, though the pain in her hands and knees made it difficult.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Kenshin Ren

Kenshin was just. . . clueless at the exchange between Olivia and the other guy. Did he. . . miss something? I mean. . . he was kinda focused on treating the girl he accidentally injured and all. He was starting to get worried things would escalate to uncontrollable proportions. When the girl responded to him though he was slightly able to calm down. Mainly just because he had a better idea of what was sorta happening in terms of him helping her with the injuries he just caused her.

"H-Hey. Ju-just be a little c-careful okay? C-Can you wal-walk? I. . . I c-c-could t-take you to-to the n-n-nurse's office if you n-n-ne-need to g-go there," he stammered. He looked down towards his feet on the ground just. . . still sad and mopey and all. "I-I'm really so-sorry."

Megaman765

Years
Mark watched the enraged dragon battle the quilava. While it resisted the Flame wheel attack, The fire had completely messed up Dragonair's costume! It looked amazing too... a shame for such an effort to go to waste. But that wasn't important. The costume was flammable! At the rate they were fighting the fire could end up spreading! Minor or not, It was time for action.

"Len! Spray out the fire on Dragonair and anywhere it spreads!" Mark said as he called out his Poliwhirl. He'd hate to imagine what would happen if he didn't have a water Pokemon. This was one of the benefits of having a variety of types on your team. To deal with problems like this. Poliwhirl sprayed Dragonair lightly with water to put out the flames around her costume. IT wouldn't have hurt her much if he used a full force water fun, but last thing Len needed was to get Dragonair to go after him! He knew her skills first hand and Len wasn't confident enough to call a rematch just yet. Len proceeded to spray out any fire that might have potentially spread.

"I'll use hypnosis on the Quilava when the fire stops spreading. Try calling out to Dragonair! Maybe that'll stop her from acting so enraged." Mark suggested to Valorie. They were well bonded enough in Mark's eyes. Calling her out should snap her out of it no doubt.

Snype really wasn't sure what to do to help. Dragonair was likely going to destroy the Quilava though at this rate who knows what would happen.

"Dragonair! Calm down! Your mom is fine! Er... Your dad is taking care of her! Don't get so angry!" Snype called out. It felt weird to be refering to Mark as a dad again.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Raizer fortified himself bracing himself for a direct hit. He had one last trick up his sleeve. After impact Raizer planned to get onto Dragonair and get her to bash away at itself trying to hit him. Isaac had him do it once while fighting a machamp, a foe that obviously out leveled him. When Raizer was hit he was sent flying despite attempts to grab onto Dragonair. Isaac finally reached the scene and looked upon it with horror.

"RAIZER!" He scream furious with his pokemon and with himself.

Isaac whipped out Raizer's pokeball and threw it across the desecrated arena. It bonked off of Raizer pulling him into the device. Isaac walked over and picked up his pokeball.

"Damn Raizer... I can't believe you'd try something that stupid." Isaac growled.

Isaac rushed over to the dragonair's trainer. He would have laughed at the dratini costume if the situation wasn't so tense. He was embarrassed and enraged at Raizer. What could have made him act that way?

"I'm so sorry. I no idea what the hell came over him. oh gods you alright? and your dragonair?" Isaac apologized unable to lookt eh trainer int he eyes.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy opened his eyes wide. "What the..." he thought, "I just said hey...how did she know what I wanted to ask? This academy is really weird...Even more than I thought..."

"Humph, whatever." Jimmy muttered, "Thanks for the tip."

Then he walked away, without even trying to help those two kids. It was none of his business. And he didn't like helping others.

"Come on, guys." he said to his Pokémon, "Time to take a look around this island."

Smokey nodded, looking happy about it. Grim shrugged, not really giving a damn about it. And Starr got all excited. Typical of him. [Yeah! Yeah!] he said, [We're gonna explore! We're gonna see mountains, and caves, and forests, and-]

[Shut it.] Grim said and let out a yawn, [You're starting to get on my nerves.]

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Quillie

Quillie ran towards Rei, this time the Lapras was going down. His feet glowed as he charged up another Double Kick. A feeling of being the subject of a conversation suddenly struck Quillie, he stopped and looked around to see who was talking about him. Heh, as if he would know. His eyes landed on a Zoura standing a bit away from the battlefield. Hpmh, one of those pokemon again, Quillie couldn't figure out what they were called but Toto was one of them...

Suddenly, a cold Water Gun hit Quillie in the side as he looked away, the attack hurt quite a bit and sent the Quilava flying across the battlefield until he landed in front of Maxwell with a thud.

Katam

Katam had watched the entire battle from the Pokemon Center and he saw how Quillie flew a few feet before hitting the ground, he turned to Logana with a slightly paniced look on his face.
[S-Sorry, I've gotta go! It was nice meeting you Logana!] and then the little Tympole flopped his way outside of the Pokemon Center. After a while of stressed flopping, Katam finally reached Quillie. The Quilava was now standing up and facing Maxwell.
[Quillie, are you okay?!] Katam asked. Quillie ignored him and started talking to Maxwell. Katam didn't like being ignored so he just kinda, flopped over to Wilson who was standing beside Maxwell.

Maxwell

Maxwell saw how Skye raised his eyebrow at him. Maxwell smiled behind the mask, the smile eventually became a chuckle and then laughter, what was up with that look? However, Maxwell stopped laughing when Quillie hit the ground by his feet,
"Quillie are you okay?" he asked his pokemon. Quillie stood up and looked at Maxwell,
"Qui, qui..."[I'm sorry that I failed you...] he said. Maxwell laughed again he could see that Quillie thought that he had let him down,
"Psh. Don't be silly," Maxwell patted Quillie's head, "You did great for battling without me! You should be proud of yourself!"
"Quiii..."[But I couldn't even beat that weakling Lapras...] the Quilava said and nodded towards Rei,
"Quillie, you were at a type-disadvantage but you still held your own pretty good. You shouldn't mope so much. If you wanna get stronger then we could go train somewhere." Maxwell said in a serious tone, "Oh hey Katam!" he said as he noticed his Tympole flopping up to them.

"Hey Skye! That was a nice battle, we should do it again sometime!" Maxwell chuckled as he walked up to Skye, he held out his hand towards the boy.

Dawn

Years

Valorie Ryder

Dragonair squirmed within the costume, which was the opposite of pleasant to be in right then. Regardless, after she had been shot with a pseudo watergun the costume wound up falling off, the burnt parts coming apart under pressure. The burnt husk of the costume's former glory fell to the ground. Dragonair had burn marks on her skin, and yet she was still willing to continue. Or rathershe would have been had Raizer not been returned.

Valorie just sort of eyed the burnt costume with a sad look on her face and called out to Dragonair rather sharply.

"Dragonair!"

Dragonair flinched, her attention shifting from Isaac to Valorie.

"Return..."

Valorie had sounded kind of depressed that second time. Dragonair hung her head a bit and floated over to Valorie, showing herself back to her pokeball. She seemed disappointed.

A boy, apparently the Quilava's trainer, moved over to her. Valorie still couldn't get up, and Dragonair's burns had made it rather inappropriate for her to ask Dragonair to carry her anymore. She looked up at the boy with a mildly unamused expression on her face. She was irritated, to say the least.

"I'm fine... and she'll be alright. You ruined her Haloween costume though..."

Valorie then squirmed a bit and looked down at herself thoughtfully. Well this was a problem. She couldn't even get this thing off without the help of her pokemon. Given, she could totally ask one of her others to take it off. However, it was Haloween and she /wanted/ to wear her costume.

"..."

Ahh the dilemma. Who was even giving out the candy here anyway? Not that she wanted candy. Snacking wasn't something she really did. In fact, she really didn't eat /enough/ overall, which was part of why she was underweight. That and a pokemon journey is excellent exercise.

Olivia Wolf

Olivia watched the guy as he walked away. Geez! How could he be so mean? Huff! Puff! Her feelings were bruised, but she pushed it out of her mind. Strangers could be like that sometimes she guessed. This boy in front of her though. She observed him for a brief moment and just sort of smiled lightly after a moment. Her mind had immediately wandered and she had kind of found him cute, but in a non manly way.

"I guess I should... I don't want these to get infected or something."

She spoke thoughtfully, but her see were still on Kenshin. YOU'VE SEALED YOUR FATE NOW! SHE'S EYEING YOU UP! She was silently appraising him as if she were inspecting a fine wine, looking him over and considering what she knew about him thus far. Not to mention whether to taste test. How did he plan to take her to the local nurse Joy though?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Kenshin Ren

Kenshin didn't look like much. He wasn't muscle bound or anything. If anything he just looked like a cute handsome boy in truth. His height was within the tall side for kids his age but not too tall. More like what would be considered the average tall of kids his age, not too intimidating at all. Skinny too. But he still doesn't look all too bad.

"A-Alright. So . . . uhhh . . ."

Kenshin sorta flushed a little at how Olivia was kinda looking at him. He normally doesn't get this kind of attention from people before. . . Well not here anyways. Not from a cute looking girl. He examined Olivia as he was trying to figure out how to do this. He could simply walk with her there but. . . honestly he wasn't sure if she could because of the injured knees. He could possibly let Olivia ride his Dratini like he saw that Valorie girl riding her Dragonair but. . . he wasn't sure or didn't know if Dratini could carry someone on his back. He didn't want to try it out right now anyways. Should he carry her on his back? Piggy back style? No that would probably put strain on her hand and knees by doing that. Only other pokemon he had were pikachu and torchic. . . but as it was becoming painfully obvious, none of his pokemon could help out in carrying her at the moment. There still was one other way to carry her that he could think of.

Kenshin just. . . shyly took a step closer and flushed a deeper shade of Red as he kinda looked down towards the ground for a second. As he looked up, he kinda stood there looking at how short her skirt was and his cheeks flushed even brighter. This was. . . going to make this even harder for him.

"U-u-um," he began stammering as he tried to look back up at her in the face. Granted he had to look to the side with his eyes and nervously started rubbing one of his arms as he continued. "I-i-i-if i-it's ok-k-kay with you. . . I . . . could . . . c-carry you th-there in m-my a-arms if y-y-you. . . um. . . wanted. I-If not I-I could just walk with you there."

Which option would she go with, Kenshin and Rper wonders.

Megaman765

Years
Dragonair had returned to her Pokeball with a dissapointed look on her face. Poor girl..z0-0o. her costume was burnt to a crisp. Looking back down at Valorie, Marked reached down and sat her up properly so that she wasn't laying down on the ground. With Dragonair covered in scorch marks, They'd either have to carry Val or take the costume off of her in order to have Valorie move properly. One problem with that was that he didn't even know how she put this thing on in the first place. It was that elaborate.

"Ah geez I'm sorry about Dragonair's costume Val... It looked amazing together with yours." Mark said. He looked over to the Quilava's trainer and gave off a small glare before looking at Valorie again.

"Hey Val do you need help getting out of your costume? So you can at least walk again until we figure out what to do... Me and Len could carry you back to your place too if you want..." Mark said. A Poliwhirl carrying a Dratini as if it had received a trophy... now THAT would be funny, more reason why Mark wasn't exactly all up for that idea. No way was he humiliating Valorie. Not on his life. It probably wouldn't be any better if Mark had done it either but it was up to Valorie. She was the one stuck in the costume and Mark didn't want to risk ruining it.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Skye smiled loosely now, recalling Rei for the time being. If that Grovyle still wanted to fight, he would just let him attempt to pummel Volca again or something. He looked too tired to do too much damage. "Mm...I-hit was fuh-fun," the boy replied in a bit of amusement. He reached out to shake Maxwell's hand but Rama leapt up and scratched at the gloved appendage, glowering.

"Don't touch him Skye," the fox sneered as he landed on the ground. "You'll catch his stupid!"

Skye sighed a bit. "Ruh-Rama thah-hat's rude."

"As if I've cared about manners before," the Zorua said, causing Skye to shake his head. "Dude come on, you touch this lame-o and before you know it, we'll have the ability to miss stationary targets!" He stuck his tongue out at Quillie. Seriously man, you missed a Lapras on land. So what if there's a type advantage, you still could have one if you could actually aim! Who's the weak one here; the one who stood there and kicked your flaming butt or the one who's whining cause he can't do squat?"

"Jeez Rama," Ellie commented lightly, bursting from her Pokeball to land on Skye's shoulders, shaking her pink head. "Kick a guy while he's down?"

"Course I will! I'm not the one whose trainer congratulated him for being an idiot!"

Skye sighed again. As always Rama would say exactly what Skye was thinking but would not be rude enough to comment about. He wasn't entirely sure that was the kind of synchronization you were meant to have with your Pokemon but with a wild Pokemon it was the best he could hope for. "Whuh-hy don't wuh-we truh-try again?" Skye offered Maxwell. "I-hi beh-bet yuh-you want tuh-to bah-bah-battle now."

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell flinched when Rama came in between him and Skye, he didn't expect that to happen. Meanwhile, Quillie stood beside Maxwell, taking in all the insults the Zoura threw at them. He started shaking with anger, his flames bellowed up fueled by his rage. His eyes started to burn with the same determination as earlier. Suddenly, Quillie let out a guttural roar which could probably be heard from most of the island. He threw himself at Rama with blinding speed and pinned the fox-pokemon down to the ground.
[Shut your mouth!] he roared in the Zoura's face, [I may tolerate insults thrown at me. But I do NOT torelrate insults towards Maxwell! You know NOTHING of him. So you better take that back if you cherish your own pathetic life!!!] Quillie spat the last words into Rama's face before he was dragged away by the united force of Wilson, Slackey and Maxwell. Katam couldn't do anything of course since he didn't have any limbs capable of holding stuff.
"Quillie stop!" Maxwell said as the Quilava squirmed around, trying to break free of his trainer's and team-mates' grip. The only thing he wanted to do right now was to impale Rama with a stick and then grill him over an open fire.
"I said stop!" Maxwell raised his voice at Quillie, "If you want to pummel that Zoura so bad, then fight it out in a battle!" Maxwell took out a Super Potion from his robe and sprayed Quillie with it.
"There." he said, his masked face turned to Skye, "Of course! I'm ALWAYS up for a battle. Is it a three-on-three or what?" Maxwell chuckled, this was going to be AWESOME.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Rama didn't even flinch at the roar or really react to being pinned. He spat at Quillie when the Fire-type was pulled off, both amused and disappointed. "Dude, seriously, you ever hear of mouthwash! Rei should have fainted from that!" He calmly rose to his paws, shaking out his fur. "I know nothing of your trainer huh? Do I want to? Do I want to know about it? Is it a bestseller? No. Then spare me your death threats. I've heard worse. Besides, I was mostly insulting you but hey why not throw him in there too if you want a reason to fight me so badly. I mean you lost to Rei, who Skye just caught a couple days ago. What makes you think you can beat me?"

"He evolved," Ellie pointed out. That usually brought an ego boost. Rama rolled his teal eyes.

"Look how well that turned out." Skye whistled softly and Rama sighed, trotting back toward his human with a roll of the eyes. "Yeah Skye stroke their little egos. God knows that they just can't survive without those things."

"Yuh-hou can't," Skye told him and Rama snorted. He looked up at Maxwell now. "Suh-hure weh-he can," he agreed lightly. "Buh-hut!" He smiled earnestly now. "Duh-ho a lih-little beh-better thih-his time. Yuh-hou missed a wuh-win eh-earlier." His expression smoothed into a calm and Ellie swished her tail playfully. Rama smirked.

Back