• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Kirito nor Asuna use a superior Japanese katana. Kirito is using a single handed broadsword and the chick is using something i've totally forgotten the name of. Aren't they Japanese? they should know their katanas are better.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I presumed it was for that reason but still, the katana is folded over 10000 times making it the strongest, most beautiful weapon of all. Somebody better bloody have a katana.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've never really gone onto 4chan at all so I have no clue what he's saying haha.

I still need to make that list of Pokemon that I haven't used that I might possibly use for my team on Black 2.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013

I've gone enough to have some more of my naivety ripped from me.

Having said that, I actually did in fact know that a katana is made from folding the steel countless times. There's a reason why it is the most revered blade by many: it doesn't break unless it isn't taken care of and it is deadly and efficient at how it deals death.

As for Pokemon, I too am contemplating my Pokemon. Though I have to have myself my Starter and Lucario. Those must be on there for sure :x

Years

Kirito nor Asuna use a superior Japanese katana. Kirito is using a single handed broadsword and the chick is using something i've totally forgotten the name of. Aren't they Japanese? they should know their katanas are better.

Surprisingly enough Klein (the guy Kirito befriends in the 1st Ep.) is the Katana wielder.

Kirito prefers heavy broadswords since he's a berserk player who just likes to smash things and hit heavy damage.

Spoiler:

Asuna uses a Rapier as an opposite to Kirito in order to deal fast lightning speed damage. :P

Years

Well Lapras, I got inspired by his humor... that was why. I'd have to admit this was one of my most interesting avatars/signatures to date.

He's like so quirky and that fits my personality so I was thinking "Hey, why not? I'll use him as my avatar/signtaure!" and I have generated a lot of jokes from it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back