• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

meh... Minecraft is kinda boring... Trolling people on Minecraft however... hehehehe

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

It'a nearly 2AM over here now and I'm still going strong, maybe I shouldn't have had that energy drink from earlier...

Been forever since I last posted here btw.

TY

I was awake till 4AM cause of some people making loads of noise and that annoyed me

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

My eyelids are starting to ache now, maybe it's because of being on the laptop and the 360 so much today but I can't help it I just love Dead Space 3 too much right now lol.

Yeah my neighbors can be pretty noisy too but thankfully that's only during the daytime when they start working on their cars every now and then. There's only so much mariachi music a soul can take though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

I had something similar when I was living in another town at the time, no words could describe how much I hate areas like that.

And before anyone asks my current avatar is Hikaru from Shin Megami Tensei 4.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
I wonder if you have a relationship :O
Meanwhile...
Steve: Where do I throw this? *looks at cactus* Cool!
Meanwhile again...
Sneasel: I just hope that pink fat starfish doesn't-
Patrick: YOGURT! *runs to Isagani's village*
Me: C'mon.

TY

Well you can never do the same to me, i can assure you that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back