• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] Battle Animations for RMXP PEv17.2

Years
Hey guys.

I FINALLY got pokemon essentials v17.2 (as I missed getting it before Nintendo shut down all the links and sites), however im a fussy person and I would really love to get the battle animations (if not the actual attack animations as well, at least the ones for when they enter battle and stand there doing the animation loop) but in my own personal pokemon game I will have over 400+ pokemon in it and I am really not looking forward to the thought of having to draw up every animation for each one both for back and front view. I dont plan on releasing it as a "fangame" and so far it is the only thing I want to make it feel more for me lol.

If anyone has the animation sprites for this to share, that would be much appreciated. I have looked.. trust me i have.. im either blind or the links have gone back up since today (Dec 2018).

Back