• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Light Version [Beta 1 Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
I really hope this hack isn't forgotten... The pictures I have seen look amazing and I have been waiting for basically 2 years to play this hack. It would really be a shame if something as great as this never ended up being finished/released.

I think Narutoactor is fixing bugs currently, also hope (and don´t think)that it´s abandoned, maybe delayed because of social life.

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
@pranoydstriker, did you have to quote the whole first post like that?

Definitely looks and sounds interesting. However, there's a few spelling errors on the first post, but there's really only one that I think needs to be fixed... Heroine, as it is, you have an illegal drug... It's honestly kinda funny though. >_>
Is Eevee obtainable fairly early on?

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2014
The first rule of PC is you don't talk about PC.
The second rule of PC is you don't talk about PC.
The third rule of PC is you don't bug the creators about releasing betas.

It's their project. They're doing it for free. Chill out.

Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2013
WAW SO AWESOME HACK LET ME HAVE MORE! anyway let me continue playing

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
WOW this looks amazing!! cant wait for a download this just looks outstanding, great work overall!:)

Sceptylos

Saint
Years
Why do you release a hack in this section if you don't even include any form of download? That seriously irritates me. This should be in the progressing hacks section or something...

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Why do you release a hack in this section if you don't even include any form of download? That seriously irritates me. This should be in the progressing hacks section or something...
It seems you haven't read the rules page. A hack doesn't need to have a download to be in the hacks showcase but It has to show a significant amount of progress + 10 or more screenshots. Also, it seems as if 2+ gyms have been finished already considering the screens.

Years
It seems you haven't read the rules page. A hack doesn't need to have a download to be in the hacks showcase but It has to show a significant amount of progress + 10 or more screenshots. Also, it seems as if 2+ gyms have been finished already considering the screens.

This looks promising so i am still waiting for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back