• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Updated] Pokemon Shadow Version - Team Shadow

Zolt

Pokemon Hacker and Master
Years
Credit Name: PokeHunterBlack
Skills: None
Dedication:I could try scrypting
Availability to work on Project:Monday to friday
Why you should be on Team Shadow: Because i am new at hacking and i want to train under the best
Welcome man! Are you a teacher? You have an email like one, lol.
If you wanna script for us I recommend checking out this Thread ( http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=164276 ) and installing XSE. It's a scripting program that all the best use, not because it's more compicated and advanced, but because it's actually really easy to use and simple! Here's a link to that too! ( http://wahackpokemon.com/download/file/tool/XSE )
If you're training under me you will become the best!
I'll add you to the Thread for credit right now under 'basic scripting' which will be like NPC's and other minor scripts.
If you become really good I'll give you a 'promotion' :)
Welcome again, and thanks for joining Team Shadow
~Master Zolt

Zolt

Years
Yeah, i also got the XSE but its for exe... And i have a mac

Oh, okay. I don't know what other script programs their are, besides like pokewitch, but I don't think anyone really uses it anymore... try googling, 'Pokemon scripting tool for mac' and see if it works (:
And you'll have to find a tutorial for that program as well..good luck!
If anyone else knows anything, please don't be afraid to help!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Yo
If you have a Mac
And you want Run Exe Files,Programs
Like Romhacking Tools etc...
This tutorial will be very usefull
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=154671
Hope this helps all Mac users ;)
Want to Romhack
Note not all Romhack tools,other programs work
Or they have some error
See tutorial for more info
Thats all
~Mydrago

Last edited:

Zolt

Years
Yo
If you have a Mac
And you want Run Exe Files,Programs
Like Romhacking Tools etc...
This tutorial will be very usefull
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=154671
Hope this helps all Mac users ;)
Want to Romhack
Note not all Romhack tools,other programs work
Or they have some error
See tutorial for more info
Thats all
~Mydrago
Thank you for the post, this will really help out Poke Hunter Black and any other Mac users!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 1, 2023
ApocalypticAnarchist
Skills: I love writing so if you need help with the story or characters I can do that. I can also do very basic scripting using XSE and some sprite insertions using Advanced Map but thats it. I'm trying to learn so i figured helping with a hack would help.
Dedication: I love pokemon hacks and I really want to learn and make my own eventually.
Contact: [email protected] or iMessage me at [email protected].
Availability: From 3:50 to around 10pm pacific time. On weekends all day. And maybe during my APComputer Science class/ Computer Graphics class but I'd rather not unless necessary. (I'm a junior). I'm working on a game with the programming club and my own but nothings getting done with either project so this will probably take precedence.
Why you should be on Team Shadow:
I'm enthusiastic about everything I do and I'm hoping that I can learn something in the process.

Zolt

Years
ApocalypticAnarchist
Skills: I love writing so if you need help with the story or characters I can do that. I can also do very basic scripting using XSE and some sprite insertions using Advanced Map but thats it. I'm trying to learn so i figured helping with a hack would help.
Dedication: I love pokemon hacks and I really want to learn and make my own eventually.
Contact: [email protected] or iMessage me at [email protected].
Availability: From 3:50 to around 10pm pacific time. On weekends all day. And maybe during my APComputer Science class/ Computer Graphics class but I'd rather not unless necessary. (I'm a junior). I'm working on a game with the programming club and my own but nothings getting done with either project so this will probably take precedence.
Why you should be on Team Shadow:
I'm enthusiastic about everything I do and I'm hoping that I can learn something in the process.
Congratulations on becoming a member of Team Shadow! Everybody that has applied mostly is really into Story Design, and I already have 2 of those. So, I will more than likely just have you give input. But Scripting, I could use lots of those. I also need map design, do you wanna look into getting a bit better at Advanced Map?
Welcome again!
I'm gonna add you as a scripter for credit!:)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 1, 2023
Congratulations on becoming a member of Team Shadow! Everybody that has applied mostly is really into Story Design, and I already have 2 of those. So, I will more than likely just have you give input. But Scripting, I could use lots of those. I also need map design, do you wanna look into getting a bit better at Advanced Map?
Welcome again!
I'm gonna add you as a scripter for credit!:)

That sounds awesome. I've been fooling around with mapping and actually creating areas isnt too hard but its implementing them in the game is what annoys me.

Zolt

Years
That sounds awesome. I've been fooling around with mapping and actually creating areas isnt too hard but its implementing them in the game is what annoys me.
Do you mean Implementing them into the Story line? or just creating maps? Because I love to create maps, I just hate inserting new tiles to make them look pretty. :P
So does this mean I can mostly count on you for mapping? Just look up tutorials, I could make one for you if you'd like.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 1, 2023
Do you mean Implementing them into the Story line? or just creating maps? Because I love to create maps, I just hate inserting new tiles to make them look pretty. :P
So does this mean I can mostly count on you for mapping? Just look up tutorials, I could make one for you if you'd like.
Actually putting them in the game but ya I can do mapping. You know any website or forum thread where I could get some cool looking tiles, Ill make the areas with the regular firered ones first then if I find some awesome ones I'll replace them.

Zolt

Years
Actually putting them in the game but ya I can do mapping. You know any website or forum thread where I could get some cool looking tiles, Ill make the areas with the regular firered ones first then if I find some awesome ones I'll replace them.
You should just google heartgold, and platinum tiles and you should be able to find images from everywhere to use! Thanks a lot for showing initiative!:)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 1, 2023
You should just google heartgold, and platinum tiles and you should be able to find images from everywhere to use! Thanks a lot for showing initiative!:)

No Prob :) Right now I'm just playing around with maps but is there any area you want designed a certain way or do you have a region map cause that would help when mapping towns. Since it's your own region I'm assuming its going to have a brand new map and not kanto's.

Zolt

Years
No Prob :) Right now I'm just playing around with maps but is there any area you want designed a certain way or do you have a region map cause that would help when mapping towns. Since it's your own region I'm assuming its going to have a brand new map and not kanto's.
You would be correct there, do you want to be in charge of designing the region?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 13, 2017
A bit of a recommendation for region design: I would recommend creating the region with a type of theme in mind. Such as my failed game it was 2 regions, Yin and Yang shaped as the Yin and Yang symbol, water in between and two large lakes at the tip of each region. Region design you can do quite a whole lot with it.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 1, 2023
I've checked it out and i have wine now so, i will try to start
Wine can be very buggy and installing things that you might need to run software can be a pain so if you run into any problems needing .Net Framework or EndUserRuntime or whatever, look up a program called crossover, get the free trial (if you reinstall every 2 weeks itll start the trial over again) and open it.

A window will pop up. Click on the install windows program. On the top there should be a search bar. Type in Skyrim and click it. To run Skyrim crossover will install a whole bunch of windows support programs, allowing to run almost any exe file.

Next it'll want you to click an installer. You can use any EXE file. Click Advanced Map or XSE preferably.

The rest should be auto set up, just keep pressing next and itll do everything for you. An error message will pop up saying the EXE could not be installed. THIS IS GOOD, just continue with the installation .

Close crossover and quit the program. Then open Wine. On the top look through the settings and where it talks about running out of a bottle make sure the skyrim one is clicked. Any windows program you run using wine should work on that. (Some games need other frameworks but any rom hacking software should work if it didnt already.

Back