• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] If they made a special edition Pikachu- and/or Eevee-themed Switch for this, would you buy one?

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I already have a switch so I won't, but.... my switch had a lot of problems, I think I got one with a default. Sadly I am prepared to have to say goodbye to my switch one day (Sent it in repair, had the back replaced and when I got it back it's like they didn't closed it properly). If my Switch breaks, and let's say I have a better financial situation than right now, yeah I might consider a Eevee one.

Years
I'd probably be up for this! I don't have a switch atm and am really considering buying one for Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee, I'd mainly be playing Pokemon on it as well, so would make sense to have a cool Pokemon themed switch.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
No. I don't tend to buy special edition consoles. The only special editions of any console I have ever had were PSP with God of Wars and Mario Kart DS with original DS. This was because they were my first of that console.

So no I wouldn't, but if they made special Face Plates, maybe if they aren't too much. Sadly, where I live, no one sells face plates. And the only way I'd get Eevee is if it had all the evolutions. I am not a fan of Pikachu.

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Considering I don't own a Switch, yeah, I probably would if there wasn't a big pricetag for the console, lol. I'm sure a limited edition console wouldn't be any better in price, either.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
I already have a switch but I kinda want to get another for myself because my brother is super annoying with it and I think he kinda broke one of the joycons >_>
If it's not ridiculously hard to find in a few years I might consider it.

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
Years
Absolutely, but only because I do not have a Switch and only plan to purchase one for Lets Go!

GlaceonBlitz

Professional Glaceon Trainer
Years
Well if one came out in the next few days, yes. I get to pick out my switch for my birthday this saturday, i would probably get the eevee one, because, once again, eeveelutions are my love and life, no matter how overrated they are. They're most likely based off of fennec foxes which i already love <3

Years
I don't have a Switch and tbh I already have my sights on the Odyssey red joy-cons one, or if that's too pricey in the future the grey joy-cons one.

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 15, 2019
Since I don't own a Switch yet, I'd be cool with getting a Pikachu-themed one if it didn't look too tacky. Although, I do really like the simplistic look of the regular Switch, so I'd probably just get that.

Back