• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Jun 24, 2010
Is the Zangoose/Seviper fued, a 1 on 1 pokemon fued or a fued like the McCoys and Hatfields?

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Jun 24, 2010
Arcanine said:
That does not have anything to do with simple R/S questions. And dont even say it does have to do with R/S. That post there is spam.

The question is in its simpliest form: Is there 1 Zangoose that is fueding with 1 Seviper or are all the Zangooses fueding with all the Sevipers?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
invinible said:
The question is in its simpliest form: Is there 1 Zangoose that is fueding with 1 Seviper or are all the Zangooses fueding with all the Sevipers?
This thread is about the game not "ok this pokemon hates this one oh why do thay fight" you ask questions about the games in this thread.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I think he means about the Pok?dex data for these two Pok?mon which says they are predators, meaning the whole species is against the other.

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Jun 24, 2010
Arcanine said:
This thread is about the game not "ok this pokemon hates this one oh why do thay fight" you ask questions about the games in this thread.

Than I'll have to ask you this question: Did you ever really read Zangoose's and/or Seviper's description according to the Ruby and Sapphire pokemon games?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
invinible said:
Than I'll have to ask you this question: Did you ever really read Zangoose's and/or Seviper's description according to the Ruby and Sapphire pokemon games?
Im not stupid, yes I have seen it before. And im going to answer your question and dont even belong in this thread. All Zangoose and Seviper fued not just 1 or 2 all.

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
What Arcanine means is this thread is for gameplay mechanics questions, only. Pok?dex things should have their own topic, so make one for Zangoose and Seviper's feud, it's not directly related to gameplay.

Years
neomatrix said:
nvm i know RAYQUAZA is in the sky tower but how do i get there
You get the mach bike from the Rydel's cycles shop. Go to the sky pillar. Then you ride past fast all across the craks. You can't stop or it'll break and you'll fall to the bottom. Anyways, on the 3rd level, there are 4 cracks when you finish the ones before. This part is tricky. You stop in the center, not the end. I recommend you save it before fighting it. Thats what I did, and it was lucky I did cos I killed it. I think you should try catching it with all sorts of balls.

Last edited:
Years
How do I get Pokerus? And also how come my berries never grow? I mean I've planted them like 40 hours ago in play time. And also why doesnt the berry master give me berries? He keeps saying, come another day...?

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Are you playing on a ROM without "Real Time Clock" enabled? Sounds like the answer.

Pok?rus is rare after random battles, it will infect your lead Pok?mon. That Pok?mon can then spread it to others. It doubles the EVs gained, of course. ^_^;

Years
No, I'm using a Cartridge and I play it with a GBA SP. I don't know what's wrong with it? When I go to save, it says how many play time hours, but I don't think thats really how long I've played it. And I don't get it when they say at the departmental store: Come another day.... Whens another day? Also, how do I know when I got Pokerus? Thanks for any help in advance.

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
The infected Pok?mon will have Pok?rus on it's status menu in the bottom left-hand corner.

That sounds like a defective cart. You may have to return it.

Years
What? Oh no... I've been playin it for so long. Now I'll have to start again. I have a question. When's another day?

codes

I only like pokemon games
Years
  • Age 32
  • L.A
  • Seen Sep 14, 2005
the time thing happens to me also how do you enable "REAL TIME CLOCK"(i'm using a rom)THANKS FOR ANY HELP IN ADVANCE!!!

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Please avoid double posting.

Real Time Clock is a feature of the latest version of VBA http://vboy.emuhq.com/

You can enable it in Options > Emulator > Real Time Clock.

Blaziken does not learn Flamethrower. Only Torchic does, at level 43.

codes

I only like pokemon games
Years
  • Age 32
  • L.A
  • Seen Sep 14, 2005
thanx for your help!!AND SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back