• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I think off-topic subforums are a waste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
EVERY forum has an off-topic subforum, and they are used mostly. I mean for off-topic, we have places such as 4chan (it's not as bad as people say if you go to the right places, just avoid certain boards.) If I ever made a forum, all my subforums would be on-topic.

There are hundreds of places for "friendly discussion" and in my opinion, I just feel it's wasteful.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
......I'm not sure if you want an actual discussion or not, or if you're trying to make some sort of suggestion to us (Community Feedback & Support is this proper place for that sort of thing btw). I'm getting the feeling of no though, so I'm just gonna lock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back