• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Happy World Happiness Day!

Years
giphy.gif

i luv foxes

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Ahh, now this is my type of holiday. Everyday should be something like this, if you ask me :P Happy Happiness Day to everybody! ^_____^

The following spoiler is a little dramatic, just some stuff i felt like also saying. Don't click it if you feel you'll be triggered though! please.

Spoiler:

And what makes ME happy? Well....you know :P
853141120_784888.gif

The answer is simple: Korrina! ^w^ She's been making me feel happier for almost two years now (hopefully that shall last. i WANT it to...:D). Just a character like her existing makes this world feel lighter and happier to me. She's so perfect to me. And thats a thanksgiving blingee i made in her honer ;) She's helped me out so much....

Pokemon in general makes me pretty happy too. ESPECIALLY, cuz, Korrina is from this series. <3 That.......kinda just makes the whole franchise make me smile to know the one I love so much is from it :D

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Years
Cute picture, colours :3

I think, even outside Korrina, Pokemon's made me feel pretty happy for years really (i've been a fan since way before i got into korrina. she's really only a more resent thing overall xD).

But, it does feel like a better anti depressant overall now that I also have Korrina in the franchise to make me feel so good inside :)

I really have been becoming a much more optimistic and less prone to meltdowns and triggering type of aspie thanks to my crush on her. Thats something I want to feel grateful about forever.

In general, I do hope Pokemon in general stays in my life forever in some form. I don't think any other franchise has become as much a part of me o.o; Even if I WAS only a fan since, like, age 12 xD; ....Compared to many other people who've been fans since like 3....o___O;;;

Last edited:
Years
@ursula I love your cats!

the feeling of having achieved something makes me happy. But if we're being less serious I like iced capps.

LadyJirachu

Years
It makes me feel happy when i see more proof that people can be girly and good people.

The idea of mean girly girls in beyond depressing for me.... :'(

But, the idea of nice girly girls is wonderful, and i hope i keep meeting them. I have been meeting more people like that since the beginning of this year, thankfully :)

No people should be mean but especially
Spoiler:

This world needs to be worth my living in. I guess, though.....if other things fail me, Korrina won't.

Korrina is my weapon against the darkness now <3 And the main reason i stopped freaking out over the sounds of certain words....(i'd probably not be here anymore if not for her. i should make even more thankfulness blingees for her o.o she DESERVES it. ^_^ and i'm always gonna support my fellow lgbts...cuz it was a same sex crush that literally saved me from all the madness i used to go through......and thats really special)

Last edited:
Back