• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Fanart looks great!

Anyway, everything sorta calmed down, so I'm starting back up the MLP FireRed hack. I have all the files from when I stopped working on it. All I need to do is get the team back together. :D

Thanks!

If you're looking for any help, I'd love to pitch in a bit! I'm pretty good with XSE scripting, if you need a
scripter or anything of the sort, I've been around the PKMN hacking circuit a few times with other teams. :D

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
=
Anyway, everything sorta calmed down, so I'm starting back up the MLP FireRed hack. I have all the files from when I stopped working on it. All I need to do is get the team back together. :D

Cool, it's good to see the hack back up and running, although I don't think we have all the past members. I know we haven't seen o3o in a while, and she and I were supposed to be doing teambuilders for each pony Trainer in the game.

Cura

Years
NOTE: If you don't want any spoilers, skip this post.

Sorry to change the topic, but more of season two's first episode was leaked again. Oh my Celestia...that's Discord?! :O

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

SPOILER ALERT! (A 1:05 clip of Season 2's first episode):
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
What the...? At least he matches up to his name. XD

I am really excited now. :P Season 2 is going to be AMAZING! :D

Cura

Years
What the...? At least he matches up to his name. XD

I am really excited now. :P Season 2 is going to be AMAZING! :D

I completely agree you there, it's looking pretty interesting at the moment. It's just Discord's appearance caught off-guard a bit...

Last edited:
Years
That's Discord?! ...it doesn't help that Equestria Daily had a random image of some really cool-looking pony up as a placement image for Discord in one of their news posts.... I guess that's what set my expectations so high. D:

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Discord...looks stupid. No offense, but they could've done so much better with his character design.

Now...unless he's a creature who steals the best traits of somepony and it becomes entangled in the massive conflagration that is his body, it would make sense...but is that his true motive?

Cura

Years
Discord...looks stupid. No offense, but they could've done so much better with his character design.

Now...unless he's a creature who steals the best traits of somepony and it becomes entangled in the massive conflagration that is his body, it would make sense...but is that his true motive?

Well... Discord design does look rather odd... or heck what am I saying. It's not what I expected, however he does steal Dash's and Fluttershy's wings and along with Twilight's and Rarity's horns as well, so your idea on his massive conflagration could be possible. But, he stated that the mane 6 are in "his" game and I'm not too sure about the rest of that... However... Hmm, he is classified as a stallion though... so... wait a second, yeah. He's classified as a stallion, but to be truthful... I don't know what happened to his appearance there...

By the way... Silly, silly CleverBot.
FAILBOT.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Discord's appearance was a shock to me because I was expecting something more evil, but I got used to him now and actually like him. Probably because I like the twisted-game-playing villains more than the straight-up-evil villains, and Discord seems like the former.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
I really like how Discord seems like he has the opposite personality of Nightmare Moon. His character design is awesome, too. I mean, he has a goat head! That's badass. xD;
I've always been fond of the troll type of villains.

Melody

Banned
Years
I'm not sure the writers were expecting such a male following, but they sure have embraced their unexpected age and gender bracket.

Of course they'd embrace the male following! That's the generation of folks who will likely be having kids sometime soon...and they WILL show it to their own children once they're old enough. :P

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years

Of course they'd embrace the male following! That's the generation of folks who will likely be having kids sometime soon...and they WILL show it to their own children once they're old enough. :P

The show is popular with young teenage boys and adult males. With the latter of the two, I believe it's moreso because they watch it with their children, and not as a guilty pleasure.

With teenage boys...that's a different story methinks.

Cura

Years
With teenage boys...that's a different story methinks.

Ehh, I'm hooked on the show because, someone suggested it to me saying it was a good show and he's right.
I just love the show. It reminds me of TV broadcasting from my youth.

Yoshi-san said:
However, upon further observation of many shows from my youth, TV broadcasting has taken a major turn downhill surprisingly these days and that's why I rarely watch TV anymore. I find either boring, pointless or it's just out there in mid-field. It's sorta sad in a way.

I quoted this from a different thread, but to me My Little Pony isn't apart of this category above.
The story is entertaining and has a good story behind it, it's one of the few kid shows that actually has a strong, constructive story behind it.
Again, a good story at that.

Cura

Years
Eeyup. So, since we're on the topic, what you do think about all the fanfiction crossovers out there?
I've read about sixteen stories so far and most are pretty good reads.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Eeyup. So, since we're on the topic, what you do think about all the fanfiction crossovers out there?
I've read about sixteen stories so far and most are pretty good reads.

I have not yet read a MLP: FiM crossover fan-fic. Crossovers are really hard to do, as most of the best stories for a show come from the show itself without merging it with something else.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
By the way... Silly, silly CleverBot.
FAILBOT.png
Too lazy too make a picture, but I had a pretty funny pony convo too.

User:Who's your favorite pony?
Cleverbot: I don't have a favorite poet.
User: No, pony.
Cleverbot: A turtle. Pony's are too evil.
User: Why are they evil?
Cleverbot: Because they are jealous of you humans.

Apparently Ponies are evil because they are jealous of us!

Last edited:

Cura

Years
Too lazy too make a picture, but I had a pretty funny pony convo too.

User:Who's your favorite pony?
Cleverbot: I don't have a favorite poet.
User: No, pony.
Cleverbot: A turtle. Pony's are too evil.
User: Why are they evil?
Cleverbot: Because they are jealous of you humans.

Apparently Ponies are evil because they are jealous of us!

I could say else wise. Lol. Still, that's a funny chat you got there. :D

Back