• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
My favorite would have to be either Crystal or Ruby. Fire Red and Leaf Green come in a very close second though along with Platinum and Colosseum.

Riko, what show are the people in your current sig from?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Just happened to think it up while playing Lost Planet if memory serves.

Who do you think would win against each other in a case, Phoenix Wright or Apollo Justice?

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
Years
Who do you think would win against each other in a case, Phoenix Wright or Apollo Justice?
hobo-objects%28b%29.gif

Yes. Nick would win. Even as a shamed man hated by most of society.

What anime are those girlsin your sig from?

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
Years
They are from a series known as Ace Attorney (although most people will refer to the games as Phoenix Wright, but because of Apollo and Edgeworth, that doesn't work).

What do you hate most on the internet, Riko?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Roswell, who's your favorite character in Hatoful Boyfriend so far?

RYOUTA~ <3 A.k.a. the rock dove/childhood friend/first character you run into. Though at the same time, all the others are lovable in their own way. Nageki is a woobie and you can't help but feel sorry for him/love him; Nanaki is an adorable yandere quail who's narcoleptic; Sakuya is your stereotypical noblebird but he's pretty cool once you get to know him; Yuuya is a freaking playboy; Shuu is yandere and has the best background music; Oko San makes a Pokemon reference; and Angel looks pretty cool even though I haven't really seen him much.

Roswell, do you feel upset when people think your username was inspired by the alien incident in Roswell, New Mexico?

A little, but I've gotten used to it. Also doesn't help that I am a fan of aliens and loved watching the entirety of the X-Files :B

---

SomariFeyWright, favorite criminal in AA?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Roswell,what is your favorite type of pokemons?

All of them Particular favorites, as of recent are Dark, Ghost, Psychic, Dragon, Ice, Water, Grass, Poison, Bug, Steel, and Flying. In other words 11/17, leaving out Rock, Ground, Normal, Fighting, Fire (irony because I'm obsessed with a certain Salamander), and Electric. ...Yeah, I'm pretty open-minded about most types :|b

Ghosts are underrated but can pack a punch.
Dark types are either very offensive or defensive. Plus they make Psychic types cry.
Psychic types are pretty damn powerful.
Dragon types are, well...dragons.
Ice types are pretty, and freezing can be pretty handy. Also they're the only types (save for abilities) not hurt by Hail.
Water types are graceful, and while overrated I must admit it's for good reason.
Grass types are cool and have access to quite a few status moves.
Poison types specialize in poison (obviously), and we all know how deadly that can be in the long run.
Bug types are also underrated but are so much better in reality.
Steel types are walls. 'Nuff said.
Flying types are graceful and have pretty decent moves and power.

...Yeah |D

---

Riko, where'd you get your username from?

Magdalena~

Feel the hnnnnggg
Years
Riko, what anime is your theme from?

Magdelena, what's your favorite Pokemon?
By default my reply is Gengar and its pre-evolutions. n3n But in reality I don't have a one single favourite. I also like Pikachu, the Eevee family, the Dragonite family, and many many others. That's just a small list of the Pokémon that are in my top top favourites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back