• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
^
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
All of them are so cool with their godpowers <3 Poor trolls don't have godpowers. 'Cept for Aradia and Vriska but AA is far away and AG be ded.

I wonder where Nepeta, Feferi and Sollux went.

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
I have a feeling that there will be a way for those characters to become god tier or something like that. Remember the god tier humming birds came when Karkat died, maybe there is something to do with paradox sessions or something like that, who knows what hussie would do u,u

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
i wish we can see the dead trolls soon! i really want to see them now :( but what i do need too is a shot full of dirk! we havent seen him since the hiatus! Actually we didnt see most of em yet!

still waiting for the day when KatNep becomes canon :33

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Rose looks badass with Terezi's glasses. And I wanna see Dirk, or the Jacks, or the other trolls, these updates are killing me with curiosity! >.<

As a completely unrelated side-note, I'll just drop this here:

Callīope1

█ uranianUmbra
Years
I know, I'm looking forward to more updates, I just wish we would stop having mini-pauses. He either needs to keep it going every day, or just go on hiatus for a bit again.. at least in my opinion. ><;

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
These min-pauses seem to be taken place on convention days, the last one was due to a convention, and the next one is more than likely going to be around the 15th or so.

Remember guys
He never sleeps
He never moves
He sits at his Olive Garden Cave with his Tolborone and updates every single hour.

This update pretty much caught us up to what was going on in that animation that "glitched out" which is proof that we are not going to see the full animation any time soon. Who knows maybe Homestuck will be rewritten 0-0 Its a popular rumor going around on tumblr~

Anyways, I want something fun and excited to happen; all of the updates had something depressing in them, especially the ones with Dave and Rosezi.

EDIT

I'd like to purpose a new question

WHAT WOULD YOUR TRICKSTER FORM LOOK LIKE?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
Oh my god. That thing, I have seen it before. It's the weirdest thing ever, at least from this part XD Scary thing is that the music is actually quite cool xD

Rose indeed looks badass. Terezi still looks strange with her eyes back, but I think it's sad that she doesn't like being able to see :( Typical she would end up on the brightest planet of all. Also, I'm sad to see that Terezi doesn't like Rose, even after 3 years.

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
I don't think she hates her, but at the same time I don't think they've ever been "buddy-buddy" I think their just going through emotional stuff right now; and it could just be emotional energy being spat out of their mouths if that makes sense.

Well the planet trilogy is over, the next update will hopefully have something to do outside of the kids, or maybe give John his "reasoning" for the Condenses plan. Its sad to say that Rose and Terezi don't have anything to do besides sit there and be drunk, sad, and emotional.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
Hi guys! I'm new to the forums so I've been checking out the fanclubs, so I definitely have to check out the Homestuck one :P

==> Username: Aradiamara
==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Prospit
==> How far have you read: Caught Up
==> If you could prototype two things into a sprite, what would they be?
I'm gonna say.. that dragonology book alot of people seem to have? It'd be pretty rad to have a dragon as a sprite. Also with that would be like some armor, that way my sprite would be extra useful in-game >:D

The most recent update made me really sad. Rose and Terezi are two of my favorites and seeing them all sad and hungover is really painful to handle :/
as far as predictions go, it could go anyway since the planet trilogy is done. I bet it'll take us to Dirk or Jake though. We haven't seen them since the hiatus.

Callīope1

█ uranianUmbra
Years
Hiiii, I just followed your tumblr, don't mind me.

Glad you stumbled into the club. xD

As for Rose and Terezi, I really wanna see what they're gonna do. It's interesting that they still don't get along to me, because it makes the situation a little bit more realistic. Just because people are stuck together for so long, doesn't mean they'd be friends. There's also the fact that Terezi spent a lot of time with Gamzee and Karkat and Dave, and Rose (as Dave put it) was stuck to Kanaya a lot of the time. xD

I really wanna see what the Alpha kids are gonna do about their situation, but I think it'll be able before the comic focuses on Dirk, or Jake again, we kind of know about Roxy, and Jane is... not Jane.

Hypocrates

shampain
Years
==> Username: timaeusTestified
==> How far have you read: Act 5 - Act 2 orz
==> Answer current topic: I'd prototype the ashes of my nan (like what John did because I can) with a sword maybe?? That's a though one to be honest. ;;

I actually only started to read Homestuck about three weeks ago so 'scuse me for being so far behind.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
Hi guys! I'm new to the forums so I've been checking out the fanclubs, so I definitely have to check out the Homestuck one :P

==> Username: Aradiamara
==> How far have you read: Caught Up
==> If you could prototype two things into a sprite, what would they be?
I'm gonna say.. that dragonology book alot of people seem to have? It'd be pretty rad to have a dragon as a sprite. Also with that would be like some armor, that way my sprite would be extra useful in-game >:D

The most recent update made me really sad. Rose and Terezi are two of my favorites and seeing them all sad and hungover is really painful to handle :/
as far as predictions go, it could go anyway since the planet trilogy is done. I bet it'll take us to Dirk or Jake though. We haven't seen them since the hiatus.
Welcome! Haha an armored dragon indeed seems like a good thing to have as a sprite. And I really wonder what happened to
Spoiler:

==> Username: timaeusTestified
==> How far have you read: Act 5 - Act 2 orz
==> Answer current topic: I'd prototype the ashes of my nan (like what John did because I can) with a sword maybe?? That's a though one to be honest. ;;

I actually only started to read Homestuck about three weeks ago so 'scuse me for being so far behind.
Welcome! Oh, you are in the greatest Acts of them all, imo. Everything happens in that act. Savor it :3 And try to not be too spoiled before the end.

OKAY guys, since TT here hasn't caught up with the updates yet, we'll be talking in spoilers again from right before Cascade and onwards, to not spoil his experience. Think we can do that? Unless TT says it's okay otherwise, of course.

Hypocrates

shampain
Years
Welcome! Haha an armored dragon indeed seems like a good thing to have as a sprite. And I really wonder what happened to
Spoiler:

Welcome! Oh, you are in the greatest Acts of them all, imo. Everything happens in that act. Savor it :3 And try to not be too spoiled before the end.

OKAY guys, since TT here hasn't caught up with the updates yet, we'll be talking in spoilers again from right before Cascade and onwards, to not spoil his experience. Think we can do that? Unless TT says it's okay otherwise, of course.

I love Act 5 the most already, it's so good oh Jegus. Tavros > all

Nah, it's fine. My friends are just going to spoil me anyway so there's no need. :P

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Guys, I just thought of something; what if the trickster lolipop is recovered from Gamzee and given to Rose and Terezi; remember when Jane did trickster mode ~ she was all flustered with emotions too.
Plus it would make such an "AMAZING" reuinion for Rose x Roxy.

I'm sorry, but I love those outfits 0u0

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
Guys, I just thought of something; what if the trickster lolipop is recovered from Gamzee and given to Rose and Terezi; remember when Jane did trickster mode ~ she was all flustered with emotions too.
Plus it would make such an "AMAZING" reuinion for Rose x Roxy.

I'm sorry, but I love those outfits 0u0

I think I'd say that'd make me so mad if we had to deal with that.
But maybe, just maybe
Spoiler:

But that sounds very unlikely to me. I feel like Trickster phase is done now.

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Well I'm sorry u,u
I actually enjoyed that arc; and loved its zillyness 0u0'' Who knows maybe it has some special effect on trolls compared to the human kids which would cause something. I honestly don't know, it'd just be cool to see it again (in my opinion)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
Well I'm sorry u,u
I actually enjoyed that arc; and loved its zillyness 0u0'' Who knows maybe it has some special effect on trolls compared to the human kids which would cause something. I honestly don't know, it'd just be cool to see it again (in my opinion)

Maybe it would be different to trolls, im not really sure. I liked the trickster arc too, especially the whole caucasian thing because it was such a dumb thing for the fandom to get mad over, so that was hilarious to me.
I really did love the trickster designs though, they're so nice looking *o*

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
Okay, I can agree with that. The trickster designs are wonderful, especially Jane's colors and Roxy's overall design. Also love that Roxy and Dirk actually kissed xD

Oh my god, trickster trolls xD Is there any fanart of what that could look like?

Back