Started by Sheep August 26th, 2012 7:11 PM
  • 2893 replies

She

is home

Seen September 12th, 2018
Posted September 10th, 2018
242 posts
2.1 Years
Hey.....hello! xD Idk I was inactive before the stuff happened -_- Nevertheless I'm back I think \o/
So I've decided to jump back on in the newest entry of my constant in and out, yo-yo relationship I have going on with pokecommunity. Been around since I was a kid so i've seen this place grow up just as I have. With most my life in order I'm hoping I can stick around.
Welcome back both of you :)

JustCallMePops

Resident Popplio fan who sits in his mom's basement

Male
In Hala's Basement HELP
Seen July 25th, 2019
Posted July 24th, 2019
13 posts
2 Years
Heyo, I'm back!

If I don't seem familiar, well... I've only posted once on this entire site ever since I joined and it was a greetings post.

I don't know why I never came back, because I remember loving this community! Oh well, those times are ahead of us. I hope to be active here!
this sig is wip lol

She

is home

Seen September 12th, 2018
Posted September 10th, 2018
242 posts
2.1 Years
Heyo, I'm back!

If I don't seem familiar, well... I've only posted once on this entire site ever since I joined and it was a greetings post.

I don't know why I never came back, because I remember loving this community! Oh well, those times are ahead of us. I hope to be active here!
Welcome back! We hope to see more of you :)

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
9,072 posts
8.4 Years
Well here's hoping you stick around this time UltraOsh! Have a great time on PC! :)

Daydream

Boo.

Age 25
Male
That thar Kingdom. The United one.
Seen July 13th, 2018
Posted June 27th, 2018
702 posts
10.1 Years
I've been away for about two years, I think. I made a pretty abrupt exit because I had to focus on me and improving my mental health for a bit. Like the above poster, I feel a great deal of nostalgia for PC and it's nice to come back and see what's going on.

So, hello! You'll see me lurking/posting in various threads, and feel free to send me a message!
Noble Magic
Courtly intrigue; may contain lightning bolts and necromancy.

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 30 Minutes Ago
Posted 30 Minutes Ago
33,093 posts
11.9 Years
It's been about 5 years. I see no familiar faces around. Yet I return to this haven of nostalgia once again, curiosity rekindled and all.
Welcome back! Wow, five years, cool that you still remember this place :) Some things have changed, and more (good) changes will come! Hope you'll enjoy it.

I've been away for about two years, I think. I made a pretty abrupt exit because I had to focus on me and improving my mental health for a bit. Like the above poster, I feel a great deal of nostalgia for PC and it's nice to come back and see what's going on.

So, hello! You'll see me lurking/posting in various threads, and feel free to send me a message!
It happens. I hope you feel better these days! <3 Pokémon is still going strong as a franchise, and we're still having fun as a community. Glad to see you joining us again :D You should totally try out "New PC" which is the new style "PokéCommunity Default" in the style picker.

Ride that nostalgia wave. See you guys around!

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 30 Minutes Ago
Posted 30 Minutes Ago
33,093 posts
11.9 Years
After 5 years, I return...time sure does fly doesnt it?
Welcome back! I hope you like how PC are nowadays :)

Going inactive for an unknown ammount of time.
;;

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?

Female
somewhere ;]
Seen June 29th, 2018
Posted June 14th, 2018
2,788 posts
10.5 Years
routine of dropping by. give me a reason to stay.

anyways;
hi.

//theme//pair//the legend of pokecommunity//

Luna

Has returned

Age 20
Male
England
Seen June 11th, 2018
Posted June 11th, 2018
3,458 posts
5.5 Years
Hi everyone!

Been a way for a while now, started a new chapter at university and stuff but am glad to say I'm finally back on PC. Figured the announcements of Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee would be a good time to come back, excited to talk with everyone again :)

Dawn

of the Final Day

Age 29
Non-binary
Away with the fairies
Seen 9 Minutes Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
Yeah, I'm posting in here again.

Things are piling up on me all at once again - personal issues are causing me a lot of trauma, and my laptop is giving me tcip.sys BSODs with alarming consistency. I'm going to take a week to try and sort everything out. TTFN~

Update 11/06: Things are not improving, but by the end of this week/the beginning of next, I should be on more firm footing...hopefully. Things are beyond my control right now and it's causing a lot of stress, and I don't really feel particularly capable right now. So yeah.

Castform

Age 25
Male
Weather Institute in Hoenn
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 20 Hours Ago
21,536 posts
7.2 Years
first time logging in in a while, hello
welcome back auwowa

Sheep

Female
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
first time logging in in a while, hello
omg hi <3

sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
9,072 posts
8.4 Years
Yay welcome back! :)

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 30 Minutes Ago
Posted 30 Minutes Ago
33,093 posts
11.9 Years
Been away for a while. Now I'm back to action, like always I'll be hanging around in Greet and Meet :)
Nice to see you back here :D

tokyodrift

Age 25
Female
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
3,798 posts
8.3 Years
Been away for a while. Now I'm back to action, like always I'll be hanging around in Greet and Meet :)
Yay! I wondered where you disappeared to. Welcome back!

Cloche

エスパーレディ

Age 27
Female
Otonokizaka
Seen February 3rd, 2019
Posted January 7th, 2019
785 posts
14.1 Years
I have a feeling no one here will know me. I'm still very much into Pokemon. I joined like... over 10 years ago, and I keep coming back. <3
Leeks is what i go by now. Feel free to call me that.
Happy I finally got back in. I'm a grandma now. XD

tokyodrift

Age 25
Female
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
3,798 posts
8.3 Years
Permanently leaving, PC has kinda lost it's touch for me :x
Sad to see you go! Good luck with your future endeavors!

I have a feeling no one here will know me. I'm still very much into Pokemon. I joined like... over 10 years ago, and I keep coming back. <3
Leeks is what i go by now. Feel free to call me that.
Happy I finally got back in. I'm a grandma now. XD
Welcome back!

Bigjon357

https://discord.gg/HAXrq78

Male
Port huron michigan
Seen November 25th, 2018
Posted August 2nd, 2018
33 posts
5 Years
Hi im back! if anyone wants to talk to me hit me up on my profile i'm always available. my information you want for battles and trades is to ask me for my friendcode
Checkout my discord server for Pokemon battling and trading!!https://discord.gg/HAXrq78
My friend code for my 3ds is :4098-7054-7111

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )

Age 20
Male
[Mystery Zone] *epic pizzicato arpeggio*
Seen August 28th, 2019
Posted December 31st, 2018
960 posts
2.5 Years
As of Saturday the 4th of August I shall be absent for a couple weeks,
making thus return on the 19th. We don't have internet up there on the mountains, and we're going despite the upcoming week
will be mostly rainy... go figure...

I am but a tearful clown. Though I smile, I cry inside.
-Clown Lee. Jubilife TV station(Diamond&Pearl)/various pokémon centers through Sinnoh(Platinum)
Want some gen5 apricorn balls?
Advertiser Content