• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Venitardus' Adoption Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Hi there! And Welcome to my adoption center! Here, you'll be able to adopt pokemon from me. Now, of course each shop has its rules, as so do I, but I'll get there in just a moment. I am a breeder on my pokemon games, with the most eggs i have made was on my sapphire version, in second would have to be in my platinum before i started a new game or my HG version. Note that now I only breed on my X and Y Version for generation 6.

Most of my pokemon are in their youngest stage except for any legandary, and any evolutionary Pokémon I have listed and willing to adopt out.

You have to post here at least once before you and/or myself VM or PM each other. I will Pm you when you have posted here.

There are some differences in moves depending on what version I breed pokemon on. Now, some are the same poke's, but different move sets between versions due to different training I have done on the versions (also depending on the parents I breed, some with have exactly the same move pools as they hatch). So, I have listed below the poke's some moves that are egg moves, moves the parents learned through leveling/TM's, and/or chain bred moves. For example, Charmander can learn Beat Up through breeding it with an Ekens/Arbok (or others) that had learned it naturally.

If you want a specific nature, let me know and I'll latch a Pokémon with the nature that you want. It may take longer to get you your pokemon with that nature.
Also you can request to nickname your Pokémon.

Now the rules are pretty simple.
  • Follow all the rules that apply in the trade center, trade shops, and the entire pokecommunity.
  • Don't beg for pokemon, don't spam, don't fight over something someone else has asked for
  • I do NOT breed pokemon for perfect stats, shinies, or any thing else in that manner. So don't ask for a shiny or for certain stats. It would just be a waist of my time and yours if you ask.
  • I do NOT know how to duplicate on 6th gen games, only on 3rd gen games. So don't ask for me to duplicate a pokemon so you can have 2.
  • I will let you know when im done. When i do, we can sort out a good time for both of us to trade through PM/VM.
  • If you want a pokemon with a specific move set, if one is listed below, give me some time to breed one up. Some are chain breed and takes time.
  • I can and/or will decline any offers I don't see fit for me. (But most of the time everything works out.)

Any pokemon up for adoption is down below.

I have obtained all the pokemon for 6th generation. So from now on you can now request anything from generation 1 - 6. the only exception are legendaries and shinies. if i have any up for trade, you guys will know..

Generation 6
Spoiler:

This small section is the shinies I have for trade aside from shiny lugia.
* Shiny lvl 100 Infernape (named panferno)
* Shiny lvl 100 Porygon-Z (Japanese)
* Shiny lvl 100 Garchomp (Japanese)
* shiny lvl 100 Munchlax (German and named Manpfaxo)

(Trading shiny for shiny/something from my wants list. Unless you offer something more interesting, then I'll be willing to trade. :D )

Legendaries
Shiny Lugia (cloned on Heart Gold)
Manaphy (LVL 1 - Cloned/making clones) ~ Very Limited - out of stock
Phione (will breed)

Wants(Needs to be legit if traded):
Spoiler:

Most of my pokemon are for free and you can trade me anything. If there is any pokemon that you want any its not on my list, ask me in the comments and I will PM you if I have that certain pokemon to breed or not. My list is still incomplete but anything there is what I have at the moment.
For any of my wants, if you have an extra one and/or know how to duplicate or are willing to trade it for something, i'll be willing to try to make a deal with you for it.

3DS FC: 4468-2394-4701 Name: Joey
Pokemon X Name: Joey
Pokemon Y Name: Summer
Pokemon Alpha Saphire: Kimmy
Pokemon Omega Ruby: Joey

Spoiler:

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
I would like to adopt the Keldeo. Use my White FC in my signature. Though I can't trade right now, can you trade between 3-8pm PST?

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I would like to adopt the Keldeo. Use my White FC in my signature. Though I can't trade right now, can you trade between 3-8pm PST?

I can do that. I'll get the keleo ready and register you and i'll see you sometime between then.

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2023
Added my FC into my signature, ill be available to trade in about an hour and a half.

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
HI.

I'm interested in a Dream Radar Riolu or Swablu, whichever you have in female.
I have some Dream World Ability Eevee if you'd like, or let me know what you want in exchange.

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2013
I might be a little early on this, but could i reserve the Dratini from B/W? I will be getting my copy of White 2 the 14th and will be likely to be as far as the first gym on the same day. I could give you a Unova starter of your choice for it if you want. Also, i'm kinda new to global trading, but i guess it is quite easy.
So for now i would only like it if you could hold on to it for a while, then when i get the game i will post my FC on this thread ASAP and we can then make an appointment :D

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTIFIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to appalogize to everyone that requested Pokemon from Gen IV. None of my gamed from Gen IV (D/P/Pt/HG/SS) can connect to the internet. Due to that issue, I am transfering every pokemon i have for adoption in my Generation 4 games to my Black 2 Version. Again, I'm very sorry for anyone who has requested pokemon for gen 4. I hope you will understand.
You can still make requests as long as there Gen 5 requests (even though my title may say otherwise)

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
I hope I'm right in saying your still taking gen 5 request's? I would like to adopt a shiny lugia if at all possible :) If you see anything in my shop let me know :)

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
Hiya.
I'd like to adopt the Staravia if that's OK. I have a few DW vulpixs I can offer if you don't already have it.
My FC is in my signature (use the black 2 one!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back