• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

pokelicious

Masterlicious
Years
Just beat the Elite Four. Quite a challenge. While looking for a place to grind(since I didn't before beating the 8th gym), I manage to catch Zekrom, Kyurem, Celebi and Keldeo. I noticed the catch rate is much higher, since I only had to be lucky throwing balls at them at red health.

Here's my team:
Mr. 0 Garchomp Dragon Fang lv 71
Earthquake
Fly
Dragon Claw
Slash

Big Momma Bouffalant Leftover lv 65
Swords dance
Megahorn
Return
Brickbreak

Candlene Chandelure Shadow Tag lv 65
Flamethrower
Shadow ball
Psychic
confuse ray

Leviathan Lapras Nevermeltice lv 61
Surf
Dive
Ice Beam
Body Slam

Kid Electrivire Magnet lv 61
Thunderbolt
Brickbreak
Psychic
Strength

Assassin Sceptile Miracle seed lv 58
Leafblade
Pursuit
Earthquake
Toxic

I tried to only use the lower leveled pokes in my party to level them up during the Elite Four. Barely used my Garchomp.
Only used Garchomp, Bouffalant and Chandelure for the Champion. At the start, set up 3 Swordsdance with Big Momma and sweep them except for two pokes.

ps. I noticed I may have spoiled some things, but its my first post here in this community, so I dont know how to hide it as spoilers.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I found a bug! when you check the map either by pokenav or pokecenter you get the wrong location so this is what i mean!

this is amberyellowtowns wrong location
Spoiler:

this is the right spot for Amber Yellow Town
Spoiler:

Thanks for reporting,and so many people mentioned this before,but I always forgot to fix it,now thanks to your reporting,your reporting reminded me of this,and now I fixed it in the newest Version 2.21.

Just beat the Elite Four. Quite a challenge. While looking for a place to grind(since I didn't before beating the 8th gym), I manage to catch Zekrom, Kyurem, Celebi and Keldeo. I noticed the catch rate is much higher, since I only had to be lucky throwing balls at them at red health.

Here's my team:
Mr. 0 Garchomp Dragon Fang lv 71
Earthquake
Fly
Dragon Claw
Slash

Big Momma Bouffalant Leftover lv 65
Swords dance
Megahorn
Return
Brickbreak

Candlene Chandelure Shadow Tag lv 65
Flamethrower
Shadow ball
Psychic
confuse ray

Leviathan Lapras Nevermeltice lv 61
Surf
Dive
Ice Beam
Body Slam

Kid Electrivire Magnet lv 61
Thunderbolt
Brickbreak
Psychic
Strength

Assassin Sceptile Miracle seed lv 58
Leafblade
Pursuit
Earthquake
Toxic

I tried to only use the lower leveled pokes in my party to level them up during the Elite Four. Barely used my Garchomp.
Only used Garchomp, Bouffalant and Chandelure for the Champion. At the start, set up 3 Swordsdance with Big Momma and sweep them except for two pokes.

ps. I noticed I may have spoiled some things, but its my first post here in this community, so I dont know how to hide it as spoilers.

Whatever,congratulations for your winning,and yes,it's true that Dragon Dance always make this hack too easy,and I still cannot come up with a proper way to make it "weaker".

Finally,to make it more clear,I may need to say that I fixed the worldmap error in the newest version,and there's nothing else changed.

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2016
hey 1158 i go to mt. volcano and i cant find reshiram there..and i didn't encountered it yet..

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2016
Hello, I just started this game, is very good by far but i want to know if the attack and sp. attack are split like in gen 3 or like in gen 4 or 5?

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
hey 1158 i go to mt. volcano and i cant find reshiram there..and i didn't encountered it yet..

This happened to someone else before,and I think I may need to come up with a way to fix it,so I did something and released the newer fixed version,after updated the game into the newest version,you may need to make sure you're not on the top of Jade Volcano or just leave,and then get back,you'll be able to meet it after this.

Hello, I just started this game, is very good by far but i want to know if the attack and sp. attack are split like in gen 3 or like in gen 4 or 5?

In the versions which order than Version 2.14,the Physic/Special split is still depend on the type of the move,and in the older versions,I made the Physical/Special split the same as how it is in the 4th generation and the 5th generation.

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
2 questions.

1: How do I get to Brozeport or whatever it's called? The villains just caught Zekrom and now I'm lost

2. Where can you catch a Murkrow?

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
2 questions.

1: How do I get to Brozeport or whatever it's called? The villains just caught Zekrom and now I'm lost

2. Where can you catch a Murkrow?

Go to the Lighthouse of Bronze Port to continue,and after that go back to Amberyellow Town and then get through Light Path,you'll reach the Snowy Path.In addition,you can find Murkrow in Snowy Path.

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
No lol, I don't even know how to get to Bronze Port in the first place. I mean how do I get to the city hahaha, not where to go once I'm there.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
No lol, I don't even know how to get to Bronze Port in the first place. I mean how do I get to the city hahaha, not where to go once I'm there.

Sorry...To reach Bronze Port,you need to get back to Marble City and get through Rumors Forest,then get through Shappire Path,I think you can find it out with the newest fixed version's map as the locations error was fixed.

ISNorden

Teddiursa
Years
Does the patch for this hack have the wrong extension? I did a Google search for .UPS and saw that those files open with MS Works, which I've never heard of anyone using to patch games. Please let me know what I need to run your game in a Windows-based emulator; I've already downloaded the Emerald ROM and Visual Boy Advanced. Thank you for all your help!

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Does the patch for this hack have the wrong extension? I did a Google search for .UPS and saw that those files open with MS Works, which I've never heard of anyone using to patch games. Please let me know what I need to run your game in a Windows-based emulator; I've already downloaded the Emerald ROM and Visual Boy Advanced. Thank you for all your help!

You can patch this file to an Emerld Rom(Make sure the rom is clean).You can do this by tsukuyomi or some other .ups file patchers.If you think the patxh have the wrong extension,please try the newest patch which published in this thread.

By the way,I checked the fixed map of the hack and find that there're still some errors exist,so I fixed them again,and I'm sure that player will not be shown up in a wrong place when checking the region map.

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
How do I keep playing after the elite 4? The game just goes through the credits and then says the save file has been erased.

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2016
i just received victini, what is best for him in this game? physical or special?

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
anybody remember where the tm shop is? The one that sells every TM in the game. I'm looking for it for Victini but forgot which city has it

Back