• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
Years
Kyle woke up fresh. Today was the first day of class, and he was ecstatic. He had been tracking down the days when his Egg showed movement, and knew it was going to hatch today. The first day of classes. He was really excited to show the students an Egg hatching. He walked out of his room, and saw Lt. Surge already at work with the students.

He walked upto him, and saw he had just punished a kid with 100 laps. He laughed, and walked up to the kid, and stopped him. "Hey, come on now." He grabbed his hand, and led him back to his class. He directed him inside, and said " Aw, c'mon, Sarge. 100 laps, on first day? You know that's harsh, right? Listen, kids, Sarge here's a big softie. He only acts tough on the first day. He does all this to scare you to study hard. Don't be scared, give that old man a hug!" Kyle laughed and walked out of the room.

Kyle could feel the movements inside the Egg. "Just a few minutes longer. Hatch in front of the kids!" He walked into his own class, and sat down at his desk, waiting for the kids to shuffle in, slowly.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
"Hey, don't you have classes today?" someone said. Bri rubbed his eyes. Then he sat up. It still felt like a dream. Yesterday had passed in a flash. He remembered getting off the boat. He wanted to introduce himself, but people all started battling. He knew Snivy had been scared, so he let himself fade into the background until he could run to his dorm room. Entei Dorm #09. He'd have to remember that. After all, he couldn't very well go ask people where he was supposed to sleep, now could he?

"All right! Get dressed. You're going to be late!" Snivy said. Bri looked at her. She was happier than he had seen her in a long time. He hastly pulled his shoes and shirt on. He looked around for his new red jacket. Snivy laughed at him, and used her Vine Whip to pick up off the bed where he had slept with it and threw it at him. He grinned at her and put it on. He reached down and lifted her to her place on his shoulder. Then the pair set off for their first class.

"Eggs 101, right Brian?" Snivy asked. Bri nodded.

Pokemon levels:
Snivy: level 9

Last edited:
Years
Jack couldn't be more grateful for what the teacher carrying the egg had done but he didn't get the chance to thank him. Jack began to push his luck though "Come on sir" Jack opened up his arms to hug Lt. Surge. "You know you want to" He looked furious now "200!!! LAPS!!" he shouted and if he wasn't serious then he was now and took the entire class to watch Jack do his laps "Why do I always get myself into problems". It was funny to Jack though the events of the day I'n trouble, out of trouble and then in trouble again. "Still 198 more to go" Lt. Surge laughed as he began to teach his class again.

TrainerGiza

that really burns my poffins..
Years
The cafeteria was filling really fast, when she came in there were only about 10 students, now there were so many, she didn't bother to count. While waiting for Skye's answer, Frankie overheard a girl, blabbing on about her being the top student. Humph. Next target? I think so.

"Oh so I was right! I'm 15." Frankie smiled a little, then saw him staring at the ground. This puzzled her.

"Wait, hold up. Whats wrong now? Did I say something? Well anyways, I guess I will see ya around." she lightly touched his shoulder. Frankie then decided to go check out the dorm; she passed many trainers, not all of them were out and about anymore. Her Pokémon followed close behind, and then she finally reached her dorm.

"This arch is the nicest thing in this place." She said while gazing at the jewel encrusted arch. She found her room, number seven. Lucky, she thought, opening the door. She needed to do a little redecorating before getting settled into bed. She hung some Christmas like lights around the top of the room, and ceiling, changed her sheets, and placed her nicnacks around. Jacqueline helped unpack her clothes, since she brought so many of them.

"This is much nicer!" her Pokémon agreed with her, her room was now softly lit, and had jewel tone colors running through the room. She had also a great idea to fix her jacket. She brought her sewing machine, and tailored it so it would fit her better. Getting ready for bed, she didn't like keeping her Pokémon in their pokeballs, so she had brought floor pillows for them, and blankets if they needed them. Frankie had changed out of her arrival outfit, into some black shorts and a grey stripe shirt. It seemed she didn't sleep that long, so woke with Masumi on top of her.

"Dratini! Dra, ti, ni!" he was everyone's alarm clock. She got up, and got ready. This time she pulled her hair up into a high messy bun, and wore her blue jacket, newly altered, over a white cotton dress, and nude wedges. By then her Pokémon were all completely awake, and she put them back into her poke balls.

"Sorry guise, but I have to." Frankie pouted. Before heading out, she grabbed her trainer bag, glasses, and pulled out her fancy pokedex. She used it to write down things she need to remember, and such along with the classes she had. Hmm..

"Eggs class, with that teacher I met yesterday. So be it." She walked down the long hall way, and noticed some good looking boys playing with their Pokémon. Humph why did I have to spot good ones now, when I have to head to class? Frankie pouted once more before walking into the class. She saw that the teacher, Mr. Waters was already there, along with his creepy egg.

"Hello again, Mr.Waters, remember me from yesterday?" she gave him a smile.

"Where can I sit?"
_______
dratini.png
lvl13,
dpffa478.png
lvl 15,
Absol.png
lvl 14

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
Bri ran down the hallway as fast as he could. He saw a gril walk into the classroom he was supposed to be in. He heard Snivy yell a warning, but it was too late.
"Hello again, Mr.Waters, remember me from yesterday?" she said"Where can I sit?"

He heard that, and he tried to slow down. He knew that she was right in the door still. He tripped over his own foot as he walked through the door and fell on her, knocking both of them to the ground. Immediatly he scrambled to his feet.

"I'm so sorry! I tripped and fell!" he said, holding out a hand to help her up

Pokemon levels:

Last edited:

TrainerGiza

that really burns my poffins..
Years
Before he could answer her, a younger boy ran into her. They both fell to the ground.

"I'm so sorry! I tripped and fell!" they boy said, holding out a hand. She glared at him, not expecting his helpful hand. (no pokemon pun intended, xD)
She got up herself, brushed herself off. Frankie was extremely angry, if this had happened outside of the class room, he would have been dead.

"Watch yourself next time; you got my dress all dirty!" She raised her voice a little.

"At least you didn't break my glasses." Frankie was not impressed, at all, even if he did say sorry. She didn't even want to talk to him, ever again. She always held grudges for silly reasons, but this unknown boy broke two of her rules. She tried to rid of the anger that she had toward this boy, but it ruined her mood.

Pokemon:
Dratini - lvl 13, Frosslass - lvl 15, Absol - lvl 14.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
As the girl walked away, he could practicly feel her anger. He decided to let her calm down before trying to make friends with her. Snivy was glaring at the girl. Bri reached down and picked her up.

"I should show her not to say those kinds of things! Not to you!" Snivy said.
"Hey, calm down. It was an accident. I ran into her, of course she's going to get mad," Bri said with a smile. He turned to the teacher.
"I'm glad to be in this class! I hope to learn alot!" he said earnestly. He then walked to seat in the front of the class, as far from that girl as was possible. Snivy was still upset, and glaring at her, but eventually broke the death stare and followed Bri to his seat. She climbed up unto the desk, where she stood as though she were guarding him. Bri shook his head and laughed at her antics. He felt very happy. Despite what had just happened, he knew it would be a good day.

Pokemon levels:

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
The next morning, Jem woke up and looked out the window. He noticed trainers walking around, perhaps going to class.

"Vulpix!" he ran over to Alice and bit at her blanket. He tugged it, only for Alice to pull it back over herself and cause Jem to fall flat on his face. "Vul!" Jem stood up quickly. "Piiiiiiiiiiiix!" he exclaimed as he blew fire at Alice's face.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Alice screamed. "I'm up, I'm up! Geez," she said. She slipped into her usual attire, only this time, she wore her blue Suicune jacket. Alice wasn't very fond of wearing it, but she did so anyway. She ran out of the door and glanced down at her schedule. She headed to Pokémon Mythology class, with that old teacher in white. Alice looked around for a place to sit, and she chose to sit at the front in order to get a good view of the board.

"Vul!" Jem jumped onto Alice's desk, and she patted his head. Alice looked around the class room at the students. "If someone could battle with us after class, I'd appreciate it," Alice said. She snapped her fingers, and Jem's ears perked up in response. "Vulpix!" he blew out multiple blue flames, and they danced around the classroom in single file, like a snake. Alice leaned toward a random student next to her. "This mythology class is perfect for my Vulpix and I. His evolved form, Ninetales, is said to curse anybody that grabs its tails," Alice said enthusiastically, moving away from the student and sitting straight again.

--------

Spr_2c_037.gif
Level 14,
Spr_1y_001.png
Level 15,
Spr_3e_359.gif
Level 14

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
Dr. Jonas Applewood
Mythology Teacher​

Jonas pulled out his pocket watch and read the time,7:15. Jonas decided that it would be best for him to catch some sleep. Jonas walked towards the pier and turned on Oceanview Way,
where Jonas lived. He strolled along the road, looking at the Ocean with the Pokemon playing about, a few trainers hunting around and the sunset was remarkable this time of year. Jonas
walked into his Lakeshore cottage and shut the door behind him. The Cottage was not too big, but it had the neccesities such as a Kitchen,Living Room,bathroom Bedroom and study.
Jonas walked into his Backyard and let his Pokemon out. His Pokemon played in the Backyard, which satisfied Jonas. He walked up his stairs and begun his slumber in his bedroom.

Nideous

Years
Bri watched as other students started coming in. Snivy was still taking angry glances at the girl he had collided with. If she noticed what Snivy was doing, she didn't act like it. Bri decided to try and get Snivy to focus on something else.
"Hey, Snivy, you know a lot. What's the teacher got on his desk? It's moving around a lot," Bri said.
"..." was the answer he got.
"C'mon Snivy. I don't want what happened earlier to ruin your day!" Bri said. Snivy dropped her tough girl act and looked at the thing on the desk. She sighed.
"Brian, it's an egg. You should already know something as basic as that," she said, "It's probably really close to hatching."
"What, into a pokemon?!" Bri asked with glee.
"No, Brian, it's going to hatch into a chair," she said sarcasticly. Brian looked at her, then burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" a boy wearing a red jacket said sitting down next to him. The boy was a little older than him, and spoke with a weird accent.
"Oh, just Snivy. I'm Bri by the way!" Bri said.
"Stefan. Isn't this great! I mean the school and all," Stefan said.
"It sure is! Hey, I've been wondering, what's with the different jackets. I mean we are both wearing red, but that girl and a few others have blue, and while I was walking here I saw some yellow jackets. What is so important about them anyway?" Bri asked.
"Boy, you don't know nothin' do ya? The jackets indicate our dorms. Those people in the blue jackets are the best of the best. They have got great battling skills and great knowledge! Us in the red? We got either one or the other, but not both. Or we have both, but not good enough to be blue. And the yellows are the worst of the worst. They barely got in. How'd you get in red though? You must be one heck of a battler!" Stefan said.
"Um, not really," Bri said.
"Oh, then you must be smarter than you let on. You must have done well on the written test!" Stefan said.
"Only because I told him all the answers!" Snivy said.
"Oh, shut up Snivy! Yeah, I did pretty good on the parts of the exam that weren't about battling," Bri said.

Stefan nodded, and the two of them began talking about the school and pokemon in general. Snivy smiled. Bri made his first friend, she thought to herself. She quickly glanced at that human brat with the blue jacket. She burned with anger at that girl. She was going to get even. No one messes with Bri while she's around, Snivy thought to herself. Bri, on the otherhand, was more than willing to let this event go. It didn't matter enough for him to worry about. He had already moved on.

________

Pokemon levels:

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Skye opened his mouth to explain but the girl had already left. He sighed. Maybe I got lucky. He looked at his Pokemon and returned them to their Pokeballs except Rama, who just hated the things. He went back to the dorm and went to his room. Skye sat quietly on the bed, watching the sky darken. Hanging up his jacket, he went to clean himself up. Skye left the bathroom shortly after to find Volca sleeping on his headboard, Rama awake and curled at the foot of his bed, and Ellie sitting on his chair, scratching at his bag. His laptop was beeping.

Taking the electronic out, Skye booted it up and located the problem. The school had emailed him his schedule. Skye sighed. So this is where my home will be for the next while. I feel excited, kind of. But I hope when I train tomorrow nobody's around. They'll think I'm insane.

Ellie barked softly, nudging him. That meant bed. The twelve-year-old chuckled and carried her to turn off the light. Curling up under the covers, the room was soon quiet.

Morning arrived and Skye awoke to the sunrise. That wasn't exactly new since his mother had woken him up around then to go jogging with her own Pokemon. Actually, since he had a few hours before his Mythology class, he would be doing just that. Ellie stirred, instantly awake. Taking the initiative, she tackled Rama off the bed. Instantly they began to playfully wrestle. Skye found himself laughing and carefully got dressed. Pulling on his jacket, he firmly yanked Volca off the headboard.

"O-Okay g-guys, how about a m-morn-ing struh-oll?" Ellie cheered and Rama let out a low yip of agreement. As always, Volca gave no reaction. You learned to get used to it. Taking his bag, the three exited the dorm. It was still cool out so it felt good to jog.

A couple hours passed and Skye led his team to find the classroom. When he got there, a couple students were already inside, including a girl with a Vulpix. Feeling shyness well up again, Skye hurried to a seat in the second row. Sitting down, he reflexively looked up at the ceiling, where Volca had already reached and decided to chill at. Ellie watched the Vulpix curiously but was not feeling particularly hostile. Rama was already in Skye's lap, watching for the teacher.

~~~

Eevee: Level 12
Zorua: Level 14
Larvesta: Level 15

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
As Nathan returned to his dorm, he knew it was getting late, that meant sleep. "Alright guys" he said "time to get some sleep, we've got classes tommorow." First however, Nathan opened his laptop to check what he had. Pokemon Mythology Class. "Great." he spat as he jumped on his bed and under his covers. Turwig didn't return to it's pokeball, it preferrd to sleep at the end of Nathan's bed. While the other two he guessed where already asleep in their pokeballs.

As the sun rose slightly, and shone through Nathan's windows, it caught his eye and immediately woke him up. Strangely turtwig was already up and was eating some leftover pokemon food that was in Nathan's bag. "Morning turtwig." Nathan said laughing while stretching. "TUR!" Turtwig jumped in shock, it obviously didn't want Nathan to know it had been eating the Pokemon food form his bag. "Hahaha, nice try." Nathan winked. He got out of bed and quickly ran to the shower, it was quite cold. Once his finished, he dressed into his suit and didn't dare to wear the horryfying jacket. Instead he wore a blue tie with his suit indicating he was in the suicune dorm. "This should do, I am not wearing that horrid material." Nathan said harshly. "Come on turwig let's go to Mythology." Turtwig happy sprung to Nathan's side and walked with him to his class.

As he arrived he could hear many buzziling trainers excited for the class to beign, strangely enough the teacher hadn't arrived. "Hmm where shall we sit?" Nathan asked himself puzzled slghtly. "Ah, here is good." He sad in the second row from the front and was far to the left, next to the wall. "Perfect." "Now where's that teacher? Hopefully it's not that grumpy soldier looking teacher I saw yesterday, he was a nasty piece of work." "Tur." Turtwig agreed. It looked around at the other pokemon it was the girl with the vulpix AGAIN. Plus a few other trainers one with an interesting Larvesta. Nathan waited patiently for the teacher to arrive and couldn't waitto get outside after class and check out the areas around him. Perhaps he could battle someone or catch a pokemon? Who knew, but first he needed to get this mythology class over and done with.

387.png
390.png
393.png
443.png

Turtwig level 15.
Chimchar level 15.
Piplup level 13. (At home with Nathan's mother.)
Gible level 15.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
"mmmph..." Mark mumbled as he lied in his bed. Mark was a complete mess arriving to the academy. He didn't even take the time to meet anybody when he first arrived. He went right to his Dorm, and feel right to sleep. No matter how early he slept, He always woke up late... And Snype was usually out and about causing trouble. Snype stayed put today though. He wasn't familiar with his surroundings and didn't want to enter the storm blindly.

Snype hoped up on Mark's bed and poked at his face. Unfortunately for him, Mark didn't budge. It took alot of effort to wake Mark up... Snype humorously licked on Mark's entire face. That was certainly enough to wake him up.

"Pfft! Gah! Snype! What was that for? Ugh!" Mark said, trying to get whatever bits of Snype's Saliva got into his mouth. If Snype was going to make a habit out of this, then sleeping late probably wouldn't be a good idea... late... LATE! Mark paniced. His first class and he was going to be late! Way to make a first impression! Tried do do several things as fast as he could, He threw some water on his face to wake up more, Threw on the clothes he usually wore, along with his yellow dorm jacket, and quickly rushed out of his room.

As he ran to his class, He was still putting on his Jacket and trying to slip into his shoes. Snype followed him, crawling on all fours. He gave off a large smile, laughing at how unorganized Mark was acting. As long as he got to class, He wouldn't have to worry about the rest of the day. It was usually only the mornings where he acted so stressed.

Mark reached into his jacket and pulled out a schedule. His first class was supposed to be about battle strategies. Perfect. Still running as fast as he could, He finally made it to the class. Opening the door, He looked around nervously. Snype was already crawling around the room to find a seat for Mark. Thankfully the teacher wasn't there. He got all worked up for nothing. Snype simpily walked over to his seat. Snype had been sitting in it as if he were one of the students but quickly jumped off and sat on on top of the desk.

"Heh. Well we aren't late Snype. Guess thats a good thing eh?" Mark said as he took his seat.

Last edited:

NightOfRemorse

Years
((OOC: Hi Mega, glad to see you joining us :3 ))

Alice looked around the room quietly. The teacher wasn't here yet, and she was bored. It was just like any other school that allowed teachers to be late, but had fits when a student was merely two minutes late. Alice was very tempted to have a battle in the classroom, but it seemed like nobody was willing. A guy wearing a fancy suit walked in, accompanied by a Turtwig.

Alice closed her eyes. She imagined Jem and Bean fully evolved; a Ninetales and a Venusaur. They would be the powerhouses of the team, and Bean's name would no longer make sense. Right now, it sure did, as he was a little runt, so to speak. Savannah… she just had leveling up to do, as she couldn't evolve. Alice had always been curious as to why certain Pokémon evolved, while others didn't. Did it have something to do with their environment? Alice opened her eyes and looked at the clock. It had only been about three minutes, but it felt like twenty. She felt restless sitting here.

Jem looked around and noticed an Eevee watching him. He hopped across to the Eevee, using several desks as stepping stones. Hey; Watch it; Ew, get off my desk! were several responses from other students. Alice looked at Jem and shook her head. Jem sniffed the Eevee.

"Vulpix!" he greeted. Alice went over to the boy with the Eevee. "I'm sorry, Jem just wants to be friends with everybody," she explained, a smile forming on her face. "I'm Alice, what's your name?" She then remembered she had first seen them on the boat. This kid was quiet, or so Alice thought.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Ellie blinked, sniffed the Vulpix, and let out a cry of greeting, raising a paw like a high-five. "Vui!" Skye smiled faintly and Rama glanced up, having started to doze off. At least she wasn't in attack mode right now.

"Ih-It's okay. F-Friends are nuh-nice," he replied softly, slowly lifting his eyes to her own. "M-My name's Sk-Skye." He snuck a glance at the ceiling, where Volca was still hanging. "Thu-hat's Ellie, h-here's R-Rama, and Vuh-Volca's u-up th-there." He pointed to the ceiling, and his Larvesta let out a noise that translated came out: sup ya'll?

NightOfRemorse

Years
"M-My name's Sk-Skye," Skye said. Alice realized he had a stuttering problem. Of course, she didn't bring it up. One, it was rude, and two, she didn't care. She smiled, looking at each of his Pokémon. Jem grinned up at Volca. "Vulpix!" he exclaimed, which translated to, Hello!

"Your Zorua and Eevee have gorgeous coats, and your Larvesta's eyes are so shiny! I can tell you take great care of them," Alice said, impressed. "You've already met Jem," she said, pausing to take out two more pokéballs, "this is Bean." A Bulbasaur burst from his pokéball. "Bulbasaur!" he said, looking at the other Pokémon with a serious expression. "He doesn't really like others, but I wouldn't say he's mean," Alice said, gesturing to him. "Last but not least, this is Savannah." An Absol came out of the other pokéball. "Absol!" she said cheerfully.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
"Th-Thank you," he said gently. "N-Nice to m-meet you." Skye looked up at the ceiling. "V-Volca!" The Pokemon caught the unspoken command and dropped, spinning a String Shot to Skye's wrists and swinging into his arms. The boy grunted as the larvae slammed into his chest but barely twitched from his seat.

Gently, he reached out to stroke the Absol's fur. "Th-These are gr-great Pokemon. Wh-why are they al-w-ways hurt?" His free hand moved to Bean, carefully rubbing his scales. Ellie puffed out her chest from Alice's compliments and Rama lazily whacked her on the head, carefully making his way over to Vulpix. Snickering, he transformed into Jem.

NightOfRemorse

Years
"Nice to meet you, too," Alice replied. Savannah grinned and shut her eyes, enjoying the attention. "Th-These are gr-great Pokemon. Wh-why are they al-w-ways hurt?" Skye rubbed Bean's scales, and Bean did not object. "Bulba," he said, and he did something he normally didn't do with strangers. Bean calmly licked Skye's hand. It wasn't rare for him to act loving, but it was rare for him to act loving with someone he had just met. Savannah pinned her head against Alice's waist, wanting to be pet again. Alice looked down at her and stroked her head.

"Hurt?" Alice asked Skye, not understanding what he meant. She smiled and pet Ellie's head with her other hand. Rama went over to Jem and transformed into him, snickering. "Vulpix!" Jem exclaimed, surprised at the Zorua's unique ability. He tilted his and smiled. "Vul? Vulpix!" he said again, translating to How did you do that? Teach me!

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Rama snickered and turned back. "Sorry buddy, exclusive to my species. I would if I could though." Volca snorted, taking the Dark-type's place in dozing off. Ellie let out a soft cry of joy.

Skye paused, thinking of a way to explain it. "A-Absol are ac-accused of bruh-hinging dis-disaster by people. I-It's cruel and n-not their f-fault. T-They're ju-hust warning us." Ellie nodded in agreement, lashing her fluffy tail in what was supposed to be anger but was half-absorbed by the petting.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Nathan stared at this watch. "Seriously where is the teacher?" he somewhat yelled. "Turtwig!" Turwig was getting restless too. It could stand waiting for the teacher, it just wanted to go with the show! Nathan grabbed his pokedex, and shuffled through the trainer entries. He looked up and back to and from his pokedex looking for the trainers who were talking a few seats away. "Hrmm.. wheres the stuttering one.. ah yes here." Nathan read.

Skye, a young trainer with a speech impediment. Although, he may have this disability he is quite skilled. His brother one a a league and he has been overshadowed ever since. His pokemon are:

Eevee: Flail, Shadowball, dig, tackle.
Zorua: Scratch, pursuit, dark pulse, return.
Larvesta: Zen headbutt, flamethrower, leechlife, acrobatics, Wild Charge, string shot.

That is all.

"This trainer seems peculiar, it's a shame we have class, otherwise I would have battled him. But I shouldn't battle too much should I?" Trutwig nodded, and still restless double teamed all over the classroom. "Turtwig stop it, now." Nathan calmly warned. "You'll confuse some people's pokemon." Turtwig continued to multiply. "Humph." Nathan pulled out a pokeball. "Gible slash the doubles please." Gible happily obeyed. Every double dissapeared until turwig was revealed. Nathan grabbed his pokeball and returned him. Turwig slowly returned in a flash of red light. "Gib." Gible muttered. "Good work, thankyou." Nathan thanked gible. "Do you want to stay out here or in your pokeball." "Gibe, poke gib." "Ahh, you're pokeball. Sure." Nahan reached for his pokeball and returned gible. Slightly embarassed Nathan fiddled with his pokedex investigating the other trainers in the room.

Back