• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Tournament of Life [T] (OOC/SU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
It just came to my attention that I made a mistake with my SU. In my character's appearance, it was supposed to be Red Eyes under Grey contacts.

Other than that, posted~

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
Name: Benjamin Knowles.

Appearance: Ben stands at your typical teenager boys height and weighs in just below average. Although he appears thin, he is much stronger than he looks. His eyes are a deep chocolate brown and his tan is barely noticeable. Atop his head lay textured brown waves and curls that he angles to the side. Between his nose and chin rest a pair of pink finely shaped lips that are in perfect balance with his face. Usually, Ben can be seen wearing cut-off jeans he rolls up above his knee that he fashioned himself and a tank top or hoodie (depending on the weather).

Personality: Benjamin is a very laid back boy. Instead of fighting the current, hed much rather go with the flow. He prefers all things calm and dainty, most likely inheriting that trait from his parents. He appears to be very aloof to his surroundings, but is actually silently taking everything in. if he had a choice, Benjamin probably wouldn't ever speak again, due to the fact that he naturally prefers to look and listen. Unlike his brothers, he is not very outgoing or adventurous, although a little fun action has been known to throw a smile on his face. He has a very soft laugh and will usually be seen covering his face in embarrassment once hes entered a fit of laughter. When being introduced to anything negative, Benjamin doesn't react as a normal person would. In fact, he wouldn't react at all. He tries his best to keep his negative emotions locked up and away from those around him.

History: Born in Sandgem Town, Benjamins family had lived in that small town for their entire life. As his parents grew older, they wanted to retreat somewhere that was even quieter, dragging Ben with them as they moved to Twinleaf Town. Two of his older brothers had already moved out, while his youngest older brother still lived with them. When Benji turned fourteen, his brother moved out, leaving him to be the last of his siblings to still live with his parents. Life in Twinleaf grew stale, and by his sixteenth birthday, Benjamin sunk into a state of depression. With the coaxing of his parents, Ben decided that it was time to get a move on with his own life and go on his own Pokemon adventure.

Pokemon: Female Smoochum with Oblivious.

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 30
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Curious: Looking at serbii, Magby learns ember at lvl 7 in bw, but lvl 5 in bw2. Which do I go by because he would already know ember going by bw2, making things a lot easier on me. Can't do a lot with smog and leer.. would be one torturing win if I did haha. Stunned by leer and choked by smog.

Rune Alchemist: If you are interested in Magby's flame body speeding up your egg hatching process, let me know!

Last edited:

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Curious: Looking at serbii, Magby learns ember at lvl 7 in bw, but lvl 5 in bw2. Which do I go by because he would already know ember going by bw2, making things a lot easier on me. Can't do a lot with smog and leer.. would be one torturing win if I did haha. Stunned by leer and choked by smog.

Rune Alchemist: If you are interested in Magby's flame body speeding up your egg hatching process, let me know!

I'd just like to point out that my Cleffa doesn't have an attack till level 16 (Magical Leaf). She's a level 5, soon-to-be-hatched Pokemon with only Wish and Charm as her attack.

Even if that is the case, I will capture a Growlithe by my own power. Anything is possible if you're just creative about it. Look at this as an example:
Spoiler:

Oh, and the offer? No thanks. I'm about to hatch her. See the glowing in my last post?

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 30
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Oh, and the offer? No thanks. I'm about to hatch her. See the glowing in my last post?

Just thought I would offer! I don't plan on catching anything at all.. unless it feels like I really need to so ember will be a must. What happened to it knowing pound?

Geez. I am ready for some new posts.

Last edited:

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Just thought I would offer! I don't plan on catching anything at all.. unless it feels like I really need to so ember will be a must. What happened to it knowing pound?

Geez. I am ready for some new posts.

Check out our earlier posts to see the discussion about my Pokemon's attack.

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
i made my introductory post. i just have a few questions to ask.

how many moves can each pokemon have at once? is it the standard four or do our pokemon never forget moves once they have learned them?
what season is it? im assuming spring, but some clarification would be nice.
this next question is really ahead of where i am right now, but are we allowed to lose to ivy? if so, what would happen? i think it would be pretty interesting for benjamin to lose his first major battle, kind of like an emotional scar seeing his little smoochum get torn to bits by her pokemon. xD
and can we catch the unevolved forms of rare pokemon? please say yes lol

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
1) Only four, and they forget moves in order to learn new ones.
2) It is Spring!
3) Yes, of course.
4) No, all Pokemon listed are the only ones available for capture.

Years
I'm kind of planning to make Gau become aware of the situation in Jubilife on the way back down to meet everyone to progress to the next chapter, is that alright with everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back