• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Desperate Times... [T]

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Yep.

kinda makes me want to make terribly silly allusions to Metal Gear at random intervals during this RP, but for the sake of not beating the joke to death it'll probably be on special occasions :B

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
Hey everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I won't be able to post until Tuesday as I will be on a trip with some friends. Hope this won't be an inconvenience for the rest of you. As soon as I get back I'll get down to writing. See you soon! :)

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
@Scarf - I've not played Metal Gear Solid so they'd be wasted on me D:

@Romdinner - That's fine, I know you can catch up. c:

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Everything I have to do this week is now FINISHED! :D

I've already started my post, so I'll finish it either today or tomorrow, hopefully.

Edit: Post up!

I hope I didn't portray Natalie too incorrectly. X(

Last edited:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
You didn't, you portrayed her prefectly, don't worry about that c:

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
Hey everyone I'm back from my trip....one day later than I said, but i hope it didn't cause any trouble. I managed to get my first post up and the second part will be posted tomorrow.

Last edited:

Kikpanther

Years
Uh, just so you know Swan, I posted in the IC thread. I don't know if you can see it or not. PC isn't saying I posted there, but when I look in the thread it shows that I did. =/

Leaving this just in case.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
You were quite right to let me know, I hadn't seen it, I guess a glitch on PC's part. If it happens again just let me know you posted.

Kikpanther

Years
I was working on some other posts for a while there, but so you know, I'm working on my next post here now. :)

Back