• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Generation: Pokemon Fire Opal & Aqua Marin

TERRA#493

Competitive Battler
Years
Pokemon Fire Opal and Pokemon Aqua Marin. Named after the gems, this two editions build the 5th Generation of Pokemon.

How the title says, Fire Opal acts from the legendary Dragon of Fire Lorvolca (Lord + Volcano) and the legendary Dragon of the Sea Leviagon (Leviathan + Dragon). When Dragons crossed the sky of Sinoko (named as well as the other regions Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh after a real region of Japan) the world seemed fine, but then, an epic scene happened: In the farest horizon one could see a mystic something, which seems to come from the shadows of the netherworld and pains somewhat in the Empire of the sky. Suddenly the clouds on the sky splitted and an ultracold gust of wind whooshed over Sikoko. The climate changed dramatic and suddenly the Volcanic Skyscraper on the weastern side of Sinoko quaked, and the Wrath of the Seas of Myths were observable, when huge waves pitched. Parts of the Volcanic Skyscraper were lurken to cool and the Seas of Myths were lurken to freeze solid. Whats the mystery?

In the course of time you as James(boy) or Jamie(girl) explore parts for parts of Sinoko, cold parts, colder part, normal parts. This is just for the visual effects and the incredible coldness is caused by the ultracold gust. With your dream to be once a Pokemon-Master, you have to challenge the 8 Gym Leaders and the Pokemon-League of Sikoko. In the beginning Professor Fir (named as well as the other Professors after the tree) will let you choose between the Grass-starter Forelf (Forest + Elf), the Fire-starter Volscary (Volcano + scary) and the Water-starter Hydrane (Hydro + plane). Then, when you get your 1st Gym badge in Sunpoint City (a city, in which centre a gigantic plant bounces out off the gym) suddenly a strong, cold gust whooshes over the plant, and she lurks to freeze solid. Like appearing from nowhere a Flarsky (a Fire/Flying-Type pokemon which can fly with help of its wings) fired a Flamethrower on the freezing plant and in the same moment a Aqua Wave from Hydrair (evolution from Hydrane) deleted the flames who otherwise kill the plant. From the enter of the Gym a person comes, which introduces himself as Mr. Weath. He explains you, that a extreme climate change, with partly dangerous sub zero-degress came from the nowhere. He and his team analyze this change in their lab, the Sinoko Weather Lab and have to help in the last time oftener in situations, where the coldness can cause fatal aftermaths. After that dialogue you travel through Sinoko and at least you discover from an wise person, who studies the history of Sinoko, named Historaya, that the Lord of the Netherworld Shadracor, an evil beast which flames cause unhealable pains, which wings are the * HAVE TO WRITE FUTHER ANOTHER TIME*

More i dont want to say for first, but when you have question about it, just ask =)

Last edited:

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
LoL...My brother is called Marin and when I saw this it was just funny for seeing Aqua Marin :D
Now to the game...there is not enough information there. A few hints on what features and more details on the acctual game might be more helpful, but since I'm a dragon lover...I really look forward to a game like that.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
How is this the fifth generation? All games on here are fan games, and this is not exception, this is not an official Pokemon game.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
I guess what he means is that it is a story after sinnoh. Like Kanto(1st gen) then Johto(2nd gen) then Hoenn(3rd gen) then Sinnoh(4th gen) than his game(5th gen). So I guess by that he means new region, new plot and new pokemon including the old ones.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Well by that reasoning you would probably be closer to the 30th generation, if every Pokemon game/fangame with a new region could be considered a generation.

Back