• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid Crystal Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
I've noticed a lot of help questions being asked about Liquid Crystal. So here's a thread to help gamers.

RULES
  • Post answers in the spoiler tag.​
  • DO NOT ASK FOR RELEASE DATES.​
  • DO NOT SPAM.​
  • Search the thread before asking questions.​
  • Don't report any glitches in this thread.​
Important info
(Stuff that you may want to read before asking, usually common questions. No yet though:P)

Read this for any emulator trouble http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=73966
Read this for the walkthough http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=4621504&postcount=2305
Read this for the wild Pokemon Locations http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=4742432&postcount=2735

Credits to LinkandZelda and Zeikku for LC :P

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Just a suggestion, shouldn't you link Dirk's location guide and walkthrough to the first post? This would stop silly questions that have been answered being asked.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Just a suggestion, shouldn't you link Dirk's location guide and walkthrough to the first post? This would stop silly questions that have been answered being asked.

Yeah, I'll do that :P
Edit: done that :)

Good idea but I think it's too late to start this topic... main topic is way too spammed now

Well, LaZ said a help thread was needed. Hopefully the spam will reduce.

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2016
I think alot of people have praised him, just alot of people also don't READ THE THREAD OR THE RULES. or his walkthrough.
[/annoyed]

Draga

Waffle Hunter
Years
Hey guys, got a question here. How do I get my Haunter to evolve? It's Lvl 77 and I've tried a Sun Stone and leveling him up whilst holding Blackglasses, but t ain't working. Any theories?

Party at the moment
Kelvin, Lvl 82 Typhlosion
Morganna, Lvl 79 Porygon 2
Squall, Lvl 77 Latios
Nacre, Lvl 30 Clampearl
Bram, Lvl 57 Crobat
Revenant, Lvl 77 Haunter

Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2009
How can i make the BADEGG (hiddenin the computer) envolve? or it is a bug?

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2011
Problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi I'm new to this but, I have a question. I got past Frankler ( sorry if it is spelled wrong) and went to grab the egg and the game choose to reset!!!!! What do I do!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Hi I'm new to this but, I have a question. I got past Frankler ( sorry if it is spelled wrong) and went to grab the egg and the game choose to reset!!!!! What do I do!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Dowload the lastest version - beta 2.1 and start again.
And make sure you haven't patched to an already patched ROM.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
So uh... were is the pokedoll? You know... the one we give to the kid blocking the road to azala

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2009
hi. i started playing liquid crystal a few days ago and i noticed that after i beat clair, the walkthrough doesnt match up with the version i have. i didnt see any other posts about this so i decided to post it here. also my pokemon are about lvl 45 and i was wondering if anyone knows a good place to train cause i just got schooled by the elite 4. thanks in advance.

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
hmm. good place to train... i would say use the vs seeker on the trainers around route 26-27 and route 45. also the final floor of victory road the wild pokes there might be ok too.

link

ShinyBlaziken

Dragon-Master
Years
I need help!
I've beaten Lance now the second time and now i want to continue but it doesn't work.
At one part in the End Credits the game just freezes and i can't do anything.

so what shall i do???

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2009
I think I read somewhere in these forums that the game should save automatically when u beat lance so if you reboot the game it should work itself out. I dont know for sure cause I didnt get that far yet. And thanks for the tip Link.

This is probably a stupid question but I'll ask it anyway because I dont know. I have the first beta so do I have to download each beta or just the latest?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2009
Thanks. Can anyone tell me how to patch. I downloaded beta 2.1 and the patching program in LaZ's sig but i keep getting an error : Failed! Input checksum is invalid. I have windows xp if that helps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back