• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Play Over Skype?

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2013
Leave your screennames below and I will add you.

*Edit* My SN is PokemonMasterTCG

Last edited:

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
Years
It depends is this going to be a group call or like individual? >o<;;

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2013
can i get in this
i play the TCG but rarly have anyone to actually play against my skype name is Xfinder123

i have been looking for something like this all night thx

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2013
I didn't post my skype because I was planning on making one just for pokemon. My skype is PokemonMasterTCG and I am just about to add everyone who replied.

I don't think group calls will be possible because I am fairly certain that you have to have the paid version of skype to use it. It is unfortunate, but if you don't feel comfortable playing 1 on 1 on skype then just don't do it.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
I would be up to doing some vidchat tcg. Though i need to upgrade my comp to run the new skype. If anyone has ichat (or aim) i would be able to play though.
Ryos808 is my screen name.

Back