• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How should i play the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series?

TequitoClown

Swim swim. Swim sw- Tentacool
Years
Hello! I'm in the middle of playing Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon; I love it! And I was thinking about the older installments. How would you recommend I play the mystery dungeon series? I was planning to go

Blue Rescue team --> Explorers of Time --> Explorers of the sky --> Gates to Infinity

Will I miss anything if I rule out explorers of time? I don't know anything about the games other than what I've played in Super Mystery Dungeon. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Years
Yeah Sky is the third version, I've never played it but if you didn't want to play both Sky and Time/Darkness I'm sure you could skip one. Apart from that, you should be good :)

TequitoClown

Swim swim. Swim sw- Tentacool
Years
Ah alright! So I should just skip Time? What a shame, it had such a much cooler title.
I also assume that Blue Rescue Team is just an improved version of Red Rescue Team?

blue

gucci
Years
If you're going to do any of the second "generation" of Mystery Dungeon then play through Sky. It is basically the same as Time/Darkness but a whooole lot better, kinda like Platinum to Diamond & Pearl. As for what order to play them, just go chronologically as they've been released.

Back