• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tajaros Xtreme Scripting Tutorial

ilanmelamed

Project pokemon: Minimi, Demimanimi. Manimi. MANIM
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen May 2, 2017
Never mind i understood it thanks anyway.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 5, 2017
Great guide! Is there any way you could update the download links? I'm working on a rom currently using Advance-Map and I'm in need of XSE. The link isn't working for me. Thank You.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 19, 2021
Hi i can't download this ;-; dropbox - Errordoes someone have like a mediafile of this i can download or something pls?

__fred__40

fred
Years
Hi
regarding the showpokepic command,i was wondering if there a was a way of showing the pic of a shiny pokemon?
what do you think?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 13, 2023
Great guide for anyone new to scripting (like me) , so... i see that this thread covered almost anything scripting related, but i can't find any way to attach a script to a custom item. Sothe thing is, i just added new items in my FR rom and i was wondering how do i do to actually make them do something. Thanks in advance to anyone who will answer me XD

Back