• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Sinnoh Legacy BETA 2.0 Out Now!

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
Spoiler:

Thanks for those bugs, I'll fix them for the release. And for difficulty I can ramp up those wild mon's for you, it sorta does take a leap there and you do get stuck! Thanks for pointing that out!

As for progress on the actual hack it might stop for a month, life is changing quite rapidly and I may have to migrate places... So I'll try to stay active but it will slow down for a bit!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 18, 2016
I saw a level 82 Gastly in Eterna Forest...but the problem got solved after i caught it! :P since then i'm finding level 12 gastlies there....lol :P
is there any gastly available in eterna forest which is below level 12 cuz i badly want one with hypnosis....all i can find is level 12 gastly there!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 30, 2015
In Hearthome City when I entered a house I got teletransported to a PokéCenter with a guy from the past and I couldn't exit, I restated from my previous saved game.

Bronzong cry is completely buggy (Idk if I already reported this).

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 18, 2016
Some suggestions :-
1. Please solve the Gastly thing and make lower level gastlies appear in Eterna Forest so as they know Hypnosis.
2. Reduce the apper percentage of Buneary in Eterna Forest cuz it's seeming to be a Buneary Forest with so many Bunearies inside.

Bugs :-
1. Type 'Fairy' isn't showing up properly.
2. Wake up slap works fine but doesn't remove the 'Slp' tag after waking up the foe.
3. Magic Guard Clefairy is still receiving damage from Curse and Leech Seed.

Last edited:

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
Some suggestions :-
1. Please solve the Gastly thing and make lower level gastlies appear in Eterna Forest so as they know Hypnosis.
2. Reduce the apper percentage of Buneary in Eterna Forest cuz it's seeming to be a Buneary Forest with so many Bunearies inside.

Bugs :-
1. Type 'Fairy' isn't showing up properly.
2. Wake up slap works fine but doesn't remove the 'Slp' tag after waking up the foe.
3. Magic Guard Clefairy is still receiving damage from Curse and Leech Seed.

Baha! Gastly was set between levels 10 and 111! Fixed it to 11 in the next release.
Buneary is like 30%, caterpie 20%, Weedle 10%, Wurmple 10%, Casccon 10%, Beautifly 1% Dustox 1%, Murkrow 4% Misdreavous 4% Gastly and misdreavous 5%. It's not that horrible is it?

Those other bugs are MrDS patch problems and hopefully he fixes it with his updates.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 18, 2016
Baha! Gastly was set between levels 10 and 111! Fixed it to 11 in the next release.
Buneary is like 30%, caterpie 20%, Weedle 10%, Wurmple 10%, Casccon 10%, Beautifly 1% Dustox 1%, Murkrow 4% Misdreavous 4% Gastly and misdreavous 5%. It's not that horrible is it?

Those other bugs are MrDS patch problems and hopefully he fixes it with his updates.

Not arguing with u brother but according to me 30% Buneary will let down the spookiness of the forest...just increase the appearances of Gastly and Misdreavous and bring down the 30% Buneary to 20%. Thnx :)

1. For the wake up slap problem, due to the slp tag i can't use attacks like thunder wave, sing, hypnosis, etc.

2. Overworld sprites of Elekid, Miltank, Gothita and Larvitar are improper.

3. Some move powers aren't set as of X/Y...for eg. Rock Smash has the power of 20 instead of 40.

4. Ally appears on Cycling road before crossing it...and talking to him stucks the game.

5. As told by a frnd of mine....giving two pokemons to the day care service stucks the game.

6. Apart from a very few marts, most of the marts aren't working....crazy texts are appearing with crazy amounts which glitches the game! Please fix it asap as i'm in Unove without any balls left....can't buy them due to this glitch and don't wanna proceed without collectiong all Unovamons!

7. '&' isn't showing in the textbox. Like 'Twins X & Y' is showing up as 'Twins X Y'.

8. Fairy type isn't immune to Dragon type moves!

Last edited:
Years
Great job with this hack! Almost everything about this hack makes me feel happy, since it has a lot of things I like in hacks (Expansion to more Pokemon, more moves, difficulty settings)! I really like this hack!

I have a question, since I read the "Bugs/Glitches" section. Why do Sewaddles do bad things when you catch one? Will they be fixed in the next release?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 18, 2016
how do i get out of jubilife city ? the clown blocking the building say i've to go to school which i already did
and looker is blocking my way.

is this a glitch or am i suppose to do something else ?

search all the clowns within the city....all of them are within the city only.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 18, 2016
When does Aipom evolves? On level 32 it learnt Double Hit....then i thought it would evolve on level 33...but it didn't

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
He's taking a break from rom hacking as he is starting a new career (check his profile conversations). Also, if you read his signature he is holidaying at the moment.

OliDSi

Pokemon Friend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 7, 2015
It is awesome! Voted it for hack of the month. Hope it gets completed :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 18, 2023
Got stuck in Hearthome. Went into an elevator in one of the buildings, went back in time and can't get out...

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Excuse me, but this is completely false.
nkZl4NK.png

You can perfectly trade by using VBA Link 1.7.2/1.8.
You can open 2 windows to trade between games or use PortForwarding/Hamachi to host a Game.
And also i've heard that there is a Bluetooth Connection in Android's GBA emulator, idk where i heard of it tho.

Nex

formerly known as _Nex_
Years
Excuse me, but this is completely false.
nkZl4NK.png

You can perfectly trade by using VBA Link 1.7.2/1.8.
You can open 2 windows to trade between games or use PortForwarding/Hamachi to host a Game.
And also i've heard that there is a Bluetooth Connection in Android's GBA emulator, idk where i heard of it tho.
There are also nds flashcards with gba emulator that let you trade!But yea hes false with that :/

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Hello!! I'm new I would like to know where I can download the hack

hehehe m new here too and u can download it at vthe first page there is a banner downloads where u can!

m new because i have made my accnt in june but don't know abt it much nice to meet u

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 13, 2018
brother , your hack is all I ever wanted for a hack.
It is incredible stay that way

Back