• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Alchemist

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 28, 2017
I'd recommend checking the wiki if you're truly stuck on postgame content.

I've never really thought about EV Training. Perhaps someone's worked out their own methods, but I can't help you, sorry. You can evolve Machoke with the Link Stone, however.

Thanks man . One more question . Which's the first legendary pokemon I can catch ? I already beat the 4th gym but my team is kinda weak now . I still haven't decided which are going to be my ultimate 6 pokemons yet . My intention at first was to build a dinosaur-like team . Typhlosion , Aggron , Tyrannitar , Tyrantrum , ... Aww but Tyrannitar and Tyrantrum aren't in the game .

Last edited:

Jttyzzle

Creator of Pokémon Alchemist.
Years
Hey! I'm having an issue where my game crashes when I try to enter the safari zone. I'm getting this error message. What can I do to fix?

View attachment 83365

Are you on the most recent update? I just walked into the Safari Zone and nothing went wrong on my end. Just checked my patch notes and it doesn't look like I've touched the Safari Zone.

Thanks man . One more question . Which's the first legendary pokemon I can catch ?
You can catch
Spoiler:
during the main story. Right after the main story, there's a variety of Pokemon you can find across the region. Right off the bat,
Spoiler:

Again, I'm trying to direct people more to the wiki for stuff like this, but I know for certain not all of this info is available there just yet, so I understand.

Giselle Snow

Frostvale Gym Leader
Years
As far as I know I'm on the most recent update? I am playing on Mac, is that different than the latest PC version? I'm running the game with Wineskin.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 28, 2017
Are you on the most recent update? I just walked into the Safari Zone and nothing went wrong on my end. Just checked my patch notes and it doesn't look like I've touched the Safari Zone.

You can catch
Spoiler:
during the main story. Right after the main story, there's a variety of Pokemon you can find across the region. Right off the bat,
Spoiler:

Again, I'm trying to direct people more to the wiki for stuff like this, but I know for certain not all of this info is available there just yet, so I understand.

Yeah , thanks man , the information in wiki is far too little . I still have many questions for you . How much time is the guy reviving fossils needs to revive one ? Is the TM of Giga Impact in the game ? I can't find it anywhere.Also where can I find heart scale ? Could you give me some hints about Suicune,Entei and Raiko ? And about the TMs , is it bug or deliberate that there is no Fire Blast in the big mall ? There 're Ice Beam and Thunder in the mall and they cost only a few thousands while Fire Blast can only be found in the game corner and it cost 4000 coins, lol , Ice beam is in there too and it costs 4000 coins as well.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Hi it's me again I am back playing through the game but I found another freeze I am about to battle genecet in the evil teams hideout and the game froze just as Looker got halfway up the screen

Jttyzzle

Years
As far as I know I'm on the most recent update? I am playing on Mac, is that different than the latest PC version? I'm running the game with Wineskin.
It might be, but I really wouldn't know as I don't have a mac. I haven't changed anything regarding the Safari Zone in ages. Either way, I'll recommend to just re-download the game, just in the case. (Your save data will be fine) I'm working on a new update to the game as well, so keep tuned to the tumblr changelog. It won't be for a little while, though.

Yeah , thanks man , the information in wiki is far too little . I still have many questions for you . How much time is the guy reviving fossils needs to revive one ? Is the TM of Giga Impact in the game ? I can't find it anywhere.Also where can I find heart scale ? Could you give me some hints about Suicune,Entei and Raiko ? And about the TMs , is it bug or deliberate that there is no Fire Blast in the big mall ? There 're Ice Beam and Thunder in the mall and they cost only a few thousands while Fire Blast can only be found in the game corner and it cost 4000 coins, lol , Ice beam is in there too and it costs 4000 coins as well.
I can guarantee every single TM is in the game, somewhere. I unfortunately can't remember the location of all 100 though. Maybe someone else can help? Some TMs can be found in multiple locations, but some aren't. I think it's reasonable for some things to be exclusive to the Game Corner.
Heart Scales can be reliably farmed in the Lost Cave in North Kamla.
Entei, Raikou, and Suicune can be found in the overworld following the Pok?mon League. Once you approach them, they'll run away, and you can find them roaming.

Hi it's me again I am back playing through the game but I found another freeze I am about to battle genecet in the evil teams hideout and the game froze just as Looker got halfway up the screen
Are you on the most recent update? Mac? I'm experiencing the same thing as the Giselle Snow situation where it works for me just fine. Just in case, re-download the game. (Your save data will be fine)

I'll work more on looking into both freezing situations.

Giselle Snow

Frostvale Gym Leader
Years
Re-downloading the game seems to have fixed the crash issue.

Just wondering - is there a reason that Surf is only 65 Power?

Last edited:

Jttyzzle

Years
Re-downloading the game seems to have fixed the crash issue.

Just wondering - is there a reason that Surf is only 65 Power?

It's the first HM you get so I didn't want to give it max power, as it would be overpowered that early.

THE GAME HAS BEEN UPDATED TO FIX THE CRASH IN THE BLUE RIBBON HIDEOUT

Jttyzzle

Years
Having issues with your game. The audio and animation lags a lot.

What are your computer specs?

-

Can anyone confirm issues in the Blue Ribbon Base? I'm recieving reports of corrupt map issues but I can load it up and edit it just fine. Anyone else having problems? This is an issue I want to fix ASAP if it's widespread as it's an essential area.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
What are your computer specs?

Computer specs? I don't know what you're talking about. I don't know what those are.

Edit: I think I figured it out. You need to include a anti-lag script with your game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 18, 2018
Hi, I just downloaded your game and I?m enjoying it so far. I just have two concerns.
1. When I look at my Pokemon?s stats, it displays a nature (naughty, lax, etc) but the stats highlighted are based on the adamant nature. I?m not sure if that means both of my Pokes have adamant nature or if there?s a graphical glitch.
2. I was going to play through the game normally, did about 10 min of playing, then decided to restart and do randomizer mode. But the encounters don?t seem to be any different unless I missed something.
I am playing version 4.2 of the game. Thanks for your help.

Jttyzzle

Years
Hi. I literally made this account just to report a bug lol. I've just defeated the elite four and have gone through the ep of going back in time during the flint co. event in icepick. I've beaten Archie and went back to the regular time and forgot to save. I went out and talked to Coloress and battled him by accident and lost cos he was too OP for me yet. Now, it put me back to the Pokémon Center in the Icepick past event and whenever I try to get back to the normal time, I get stuck because the guy doesn't talk to me anymore for me to exit the building after I leave the storage room. so now I'm stuck :( I don't wanna restart from the beginning.

I've fixed this in the 4.3 update, right now. Thank you for informing me about this. Talk to Chris in the middle of Icepick when you're back in time to be sent back.

Recently, I've made a post about the upcoming 5.0 content update on tumblr as well. For everyone interested in some of the upcoming stuff, check it out.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 21, 2018
How do I get strength from the resort when I can't enter resort because I'm not famous?
I have been all the way to sandveil city and back simply because I have no clue what to do.
The game won't let me continue past sandveil city and I can't beat the gym there since I don't have strength. I'm completely stuck.

Last edited:

Jttyzzle

Years
How do I get strength from the resort when I can't enter resort because I'm not famous?
I have been all the way to sandveil city and back simply because I have no clue what to do.
The game won't let me continue past sandveil city and I can't beat the gym there since I don't have strength. I'm completely stuck.

You don't need strength to beat the Gym. It's a puzzle like the eight Gym in Hoenn. You have to simply walk over every tile and then it opens up. You get strength in Resort City, which is after Sandveil City.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 21, 2018
You really need to put a clue at the gym that it's a puzzle then, I have wasted like 6 hours running pointlessly around and was about to quit the game. I'm sure I can't be the only one even if other people haven't posted about it. :(
For instance the guy at the front of the gym could say something about it being a puzzle.
Alternatively it would probably help if the blockade wasn't done by a rock that is clearly intended to be moved by strength.
Other than that I'm enjoying the game so far.
By the way, there is a surf glitch in the kamla resort.
When you are on the beach, click on the water too deep to surf on at either edge of the map, you will get asked if you want to surf, click yes. You will now surf on the beach and can meet pokemon there.
The glitch can be recovered from by moving into actual water, then returning to the beach upon where the character will start surfing.

By the way, would it be possible for you to add two slots in the pokemon team for utility pokemons?
By that I mean pokemon that can't be used in combat, but are still allowed to use their HM's. Pokemon uranium got around HM slaves somewhat by including items that could do some of the moves which is quite nice.

Last edited:

Jttyzzle

Years
You really need to put a clue at the gym that it's a puzzle then, I have wasted like 6 hours running pointlessly around and was about to quit the game. I'm sure I can't be the only one even if other people haven't posted about it. :(
For instance the guy at the front of the gym could say something about it being a puzzle.
Alternatively it would probably help if the blockade wasn't done by a rock that is clearly intended to be moved by strength.
Other than that I'm enjoying the game so far.
By the way, there is a surf glitch in the kamla resort.
When you are on the beach, click on the water too deep to surf on at either edge of the map, you will get asked if you want to surf, click yes. You will now surf on the beach and can meet pokemon there.
The glitch can be recovered from by moving into actual water, then returning to the beach upon where the character will start surfing.

By the way, would it be possible for you to add two slots in the pokemon team for utility pokemons?
By that I mean pokemon that can't be used in combat, but are still allowed to use their HM's. Pokemon uranium got around HM slaves somewhat by including items that could do some of the moves which is quite nice.

Thanks for the feedback. Gym talker guy references walking over every tile now, and the strength rocks have been turned into more generic rocks. I've also fixed the water near Route 4's Resort.

As for the 'utility slots' or items thing I can't say I'm a big fan of that idea, I'm sorry. I tried to make sure Hidden Machines weren't obnoxious in the game. The only essential ones you have to use are Surf, and Strength. The region even loops back around to Graphite to make Fly not massively important either.
Thanks for the feedback, however. I appreciate it. The bug fixes will be available in the next update, whenever it comes out.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 21, 2018
That sounds great. I am happy if it was in any way useful. ^_^
Due to the way HM's work it's still sort of obnoxious since, as far as I know, no pokemon can learn both, surf, strength and fly which is inconvenient. Maybe there's a better solution, but I can't think of one at the moment. Can we take the bus between cities maybe?

There seems to be some sort of glitch in Rivet City's pokemon center where, for whatever reason, when one is in a region with weather and teleports to it via abra's teleport that the weather occasionally will persist even inside the pokemon center. I'm not sure what causes it exactly, but I have seen the phenomenon occur with snow and rain. (From route 18 and the route towards the daycare respectively).

Speaking of route 18, i can't find Riolu which is supposed to be there.
I have been looking in the grass near the city and close to the start of route 18 and near the entrance to the cave at route 18 and in the caves at route 18 but I just can't find it at all. Where on earth is it? ?_?

Do you plan on including wild double battles?

Last edited:
Back