• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What I ate today." thread.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Today (or I should say yesterday, the 6th , haven't technically eaten anything yet today since I'm going to bed right now. ) my family went to Steak N Shake for breakfast to celebrate my dad's new job for Pepsi and I got what's called a panwich or pancake sandwich. It's two pancakes in between a sausage patty and scrambled eggs. It came with a side of "silver dollar" (or round) hash browns. I put syrup on my sandwich and it was delish. ^_^ I had a bologna sandwich as a short lunch/snack cause I was pressed for time. And for dinner we had pepperoni Pizza Rolls with a half of cheesy garlic bread as a side.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Five grilled cheese sandwiches and a gallon of Mountain Dew.

Man, my diet sucks. Lol.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I ate a taquito from 7-Eleven and had some coke. I bought a 44oz double gulp but that's to last all day at work and be in the fridge. I drank maybe a few ounces of it already. I also have four oreos. :P Yes, literally four oreos... not four packs.

When I eat lunch, I'll eat my turkey and cheese sandwich and probably one more pack of oreos with more coke.

Years
I had a 6-inch sub from Subway, two cans of V, and I'm currently eating a bowl of Nutri-Grain before bed. It was such a long day, tomorrow I think I'll have a bread.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
It's only 10:30am, so nothing. I probably won't eat until closer to 1 or 2. I froze grapes last night, so I'll eat them (or some of them) eventually today.

Years
Just hit 10pm here, so I've had a 'full day'. What did I have?

Well, Shreddies for breakfast was pretty good. A few random snacks throughout the day, and chinese food for dinner.

Ehh... 6/10? :P

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
For breakfast, just a glass of milk. For lunch, sweet and sour fish with rice. For dinner, rice with chicken and vegetables. Simple dishes, but yums.

Also, 1000th post! Yay!

TY

Hot chocolate, thats all i had for now and 75% fell on me aswell (cause of it: me being stupid and knocking the glass off the table onto me). I like drinking hot chocolate, even tho its really hot. It also has some weird negative effects on me (and i rather dont talk openly about that :p)

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Less than half a Total 0% Yogurt (40g) where 100g has 50cals and 10g protien/ 4g sugar from carbs/ 0g everything else.
High fibre cereal (fruit and fibre)
Coffee with almond milk and one tsp sugar.
lunch I had a large egg with ham, cheese, and tomato omlette over a salad (no dressing.)
2 pieces of dark chocolate (small squares)
dinner I am having Total (full fat greek yogurt) same as the other brand but the full fat version.. had about 1/4-1/3 of the cup so maybe 35g?
mixed with that there are about 10 grapes and 2 handfuls of nuts with sultanas, linseeds, and sunflower seeds
an alpro soy-protien drink afterwards (only 250 mls)
a teaspoon of nutella
(went to the gym today for an hour to make up for eating out over the whole weekend)

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Today for breakfast, I had a bowl of cereal and chocolate milk. For lunch, I had some kind of soupy noodles traditionally cooked by Chinese called 'mee shua'. For dinner, I had rice with chicken and vegetables.

Years
2 whole wheat mantou, quinoa+rice porridge, a hard-boiled egg, a slice of peach and blueberries for breakfast.

6 dumplings, baguette with brie, salmon and mixed veggies for lunch.

Sirfetch’d

So far today I woke up late and had a bowl of cereal and now I am enjoying a brownie while waiting on lunch!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
So far today I've had one slice of french toast, but I don't really plan on consuming anything else besides vanilla chai tea and/or water, so that's okay.

Years
Today for breakfast I had the usual serving of Cheerios for breakfast, then a turkey & cheese sandwich with pickles & onions for lunch. Around 3pm my stomach felt empty so I gave myself a granola bar, and then tonight I had a homemade hamburger with Ruffles on the side.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Ice cream, a grilled cheese, and like four or five sticks of string cheese.

Back