• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I'll try to do something but the problem is that I'm on phone so I can't really check things, haha. Maybe I'll go for title tags.

Years
I tried seeing if anything was wrong with your formatting, and there was nothing wrong with that at all. :/ I did make the change though and moved the quote code up a line next to the text above the quote, but all that did was shorten the sig to 342px in height. Not much I can do, sadly. :/

derozio

Years
Hmm, the allowed height was 350 pixels, right? Isn't it fine, then? Still scrollbar visible?

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Given the padding that spoiler tags have, it does technically exceed the height limit, especially since you can't remove the scrollbar with any CSS, at least I'm pretty confident you cannot. :(

Years
yeah, I tried adding the overflow:hidden CSS element into the signature to see if the scrollbar and it didn't go away :( also I apologize for editing your signature so much Dero, I'm done now :P

derozio

Years
Oh so scrollbar is still visible? Darnit. I'll just go with title tags then and check back in a while. And lmfao its okay, Zach, I didn't even notice any difference on this phone haha. You're just trying to help <3

edit - is that ass of a scrollbar still visible? I swear if it is then...I'll just drop this signature. ;____;

Last edited:
Back