• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
[a id]four[/a id]
Request Thread

Welcome to The Request Thread!

Due to a lot of request threads popping up, we would like to open a thread where anyone can ask for art! You can also visit shops to see if you like a specific artist. Here are some rules!

Be specific & reasonable with your request

It helps a lot if you can tell what exactly what you want - canvas sizes, colors, and so on. However, if it's a big job - you'll most likely get less responses from creators. Remember, people are volunteering to take time out of their day to help.

Ex: Hi, I need a fakemon battle sprite done in a Pokemon BW style [provide references if you can]. Can it be in a running pose? In 96 x 96 dimension, please! Thank you!
Ex: Hi, I need an icon with [stock image link] and can it be 100 x 100? I would like you to use [style /palette/ textures whatever you're looking for]. Thank you so much!​

Be Polite

Of course say please and thank you - but also keep in mind that creators are taking time to help you for free. Be kind.
In addition - don't bring any attitudes if someone takes a few days or longer than expected to fulfill your request. It's perfectly fine to check on someone if they accepted to tackle your request - but be polite.

My request wasn't taken!

If your request has not been taken, please feel free to bump it in the thread after 4 days! Please try to avoid double posting if you can!

I finished a request, can I post it here?

Sure, we'd love to see what you did! You can also PM/VM the work to the requester.

Can we chill here and talk about art?

There's a much better place to do that, and that's at the Daily Chit-Chat thread we have in the Art Studio!

Can we offer money or get paid?

Unfortunately, that's a no-no here. Please know this thread is for voluntarily lending your skills to those who need help with their projects or personal needs.

Have any questions or issues at all, please let the current Art Studio mods know!
Nina | Anastasia.R
If we are absent, please contact a super moderator!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 28, 2018
Black/White style sprites needed

I'm working on a game, but lack the ability to make good looking sprites. I would like it someone could help me out.

Just to start with, I need front and back Black and White style sprites (96 x 96). Not animated, though.

Grass: http://marix20.deviantart.com/art/001-Cactile-668704192
Fire: http://marix20.deviantart.com/art/004-Fervox-668704201
Water: http://marix20.deviantart.com/art/007-Drenchik-668704209

I don't have art for the backs, so you can do what ever you'd like with those.

If anyone would like to do sprites for any other fakemon for the game, here's a link to the gallery:
http://marix20.deviantart.com/gallery/58644745/Aurina-Dex

I would really appreciate any help. Thanks! :)

Also, I don't know how to put this in the Request thread, so sorry. ^^; I tried to figure it out, but had trouble.

Last edited:
Years
Well, I've been making a lot of sprites lately, but I'll probably be able to make some of these for you. One thing that I wanted to say is: When you finish the game do you mind PMing me a link to download it? :)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 28, 2018
Thank you for doing that.

I thought "Requests" would by in the Category drop-down menu.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 28, 2018
I'd really appreciate that. Thanks so much. :) And yeah, I'll send you a message when I have a demo done.

Do you have any idea where I should post the game when it's done?

Years
If anyone would like to do sprites for any other fakemon for the game, here's a link to the gallery:
http://marix20.deviantart.com/gallery/58644745/Aurina-Dex

Now, I do understand that you wanted the starters first, but I'm better at editing already made sprites, then making new ones. So, I made an Aurinan Roggenrola
W8pzrlZ.png

EDIT: Made Aurinan Ducklett
8bfEGBT.png

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Anyone good at making game logos ? I need one done for a fan game and if some one is willing to do it I'm willing to put their name as well on the title screen in a corner that says title screen done by person name
The logo will have to have text in it "Pokemon _____ Green" I'll let the designer also come up with the name for the game.

Logo I tried to make :
leafgreen-logo.png

Years
Hey, im looking for someone who can help me out. I`ve always wanted a drawing/art of myself as a Pokemon trainer and now I strongly consider making a Youtube channel with Pokemon content. I pretty much have everything ready and having an Pokemon trainer of myself is just what I need for the channel :) It would be amazing if anyone could help me out to making my childhood dream come true :D
I am a boy, I have blond middels long hair, blue eyes, my skin colour is white.
Here is some examples of what I mean: https://orig04.deviantart.net/925e/...e_pokemon_trainer_by_purrdemonium-d636jws.png
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/44/69/f8/4469f88d36c11685e681cc06cc7ce76e--pokemon-rpg-pokemon-stuff.jpg

Last edited:
Years
Can somebody make me a channel art of a grovyle shooting razor leaves on one side, at the other side?

EDIT: also, it'd be nice if you put the text: "Greenest Grovyle" on it, but I can do it if you don't want to.

EDIT: Oh, and can you make the background color similar to the one on my profile picture?

Last edited:
Years
Hey, im looking for someone who can help me out. I`ve always wanted a drawing/art of myself as a Pokemon trainer and now I strongly consider making a Youtube channel with Pokemon content. I pretty much have everything ready and having an Pokemon trainer of myself is just what I need for the channel :) It would be amazing if anyone could help me out to making my childhood dream come true :D
Here is some examples of what I mean: https://orig04.deviantart.net/925e/...e_pokemon_trainer_by_purrdemonium-d636jws.png
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/44/69/f8/4469f88d36c11685e681cc06cc7ce76e--pokemon-rpg-pokemon-stuff.jpg

We need to know what you look like first! Why don't you edit in your description to this post.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Mar 21, 2024
(Apologies Nina)

If anyone's able to do gijinkas, I'd like a gijinka female Charizard with battle armour, please.

Guest123123

I'm looking for someone to create a seven tier cake graphic for a story event in my fangame, Pokemon Spork. Here's a picture of a seven tier cake.

Each tier of the cake I'm requesting is a different color. There's yellow (lemon), orange (orange), red (cherry), green (lime), purple (grape), blue (blueberry), and pink (strawberry). The order of the colors doesn't matter.

Spork uses tilesets in the Gen 3 style, with some FRLG and some Emerald tiles.

If any other information would be helpful, please let me know. Credit will be given for the graphic along with my eternal gratitude.

Years
Hello,

I'm looking for someone to create a seven tier cake graphic for a story event in my fangame, Pokemon Spork. Here's a picture of a seven tier cake.

Each tier of the cake I'm requesting is a different color. There's yellow (lemon), orange (orange), red (cherry), green (lime), purple (grape), blue (blueberry), and pink (strawberry). The order of the colors doesn't matter.

Spork uses tilesets in the Gen 3 style, with some FRLG and some Emerald tiles.

If any other information would be helpful, please let me know. Credit will be given for the graphic along with my eternal gratitude.

Cake!!!!

I can't work on it a ton, just wanted to play around a bit before going to bed. No decoration, I hope it's an ok size compared to players.

Anyone else, feel free to edit it and make it better/try and unify the pallet more!

unknown.png
unknown.png

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Can somebody make me a channel art of a grovyle shooting razor leaves on one side, at the other side?

EDIT: also, it'd be nice if you put the text: "Greenest Grovyle" on it, but I can do it if you don't want to.

EDIT: Oh, and can you make the background color similar to the one on my profile picture?

I can help with this, but it might take a while.
Edit; I finished your picture, I'll upload it here when I know how to.

Last edited:

Guest123123

I can't work on it a ton, just wanted to play around a bit before going to bed. No decoration, I hope it's an ok size compared to players.

Anyone else, feel free to edit it and make it better/try and unify the pallet more!

unknown.png
unknown.png
Thank you so much! I didn't expect anyone to do something with this so soon after I made the post. I think this will work perfectly!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 24, 2021
I need to see if anyone is good at making Youtube channel thumbnails?

I already have a layout but I need a logo to pop on the background. If you search Eryizo, MysticUmbreon, or anyone with the same Pokemon cartoon style, they have logos on each thumbnail that pop out and catch your eye. Thats whats I'm looking for, so if anyone thinks they can do it, can you give me a example of something of that style! Thanks so much!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 3, 2019
I would really like a party sprite for the World of Warcraft Naga just one in the style of gen 3 sprites when you check your party or when your in the PC.

Years
I would really like a party sprite for the World of Warcraft Naga just one in the style of gen 3 sprites when you check your party or when your in the PC.

Wasn't sure which naga you were talking about. I assumed it wasn't the Royal Guard and it was the Sea Witch so I made this for you.

Frame 1
sK0x3cY.png

Frame 2
o9cRvIT.png

In Motion
kNLL7Cm.gif

I used one of the sprites as a reference, so the sizing shouldn't be an issue otherwise you can feel free to edit yourself or ask me to edit it for you. And if it is the Royal Guard I can whip that up for you real quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back