• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Pokémon Gold and Silver General Guide

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
I have never done any in-depth research on the mechanics and hidden secrets in Gen II because I was too young, so I will be making extensive use of this guide. 2 more hours...

Last edited:

Guest123_x1

Great info in this and the other guides that have been posted at Daily so far.

I'll be referring to these and other sources (including Bulbapedia) at various times since I got rid of my strategy guides for the Game Boy-era Pok?mon games (including Generation II) not long after trading in my Game Boy cartridge versions of them, thinking that I would never be playing them legally again (and thus, wouldn't need those guidebooks).

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Updated yesterday with a note on how to change the time, and just now we have solutions for a lot of puzzles (e.g. Farfetch'd in Ilex Forest, Team Rocket segments, Morty's gym, etc). Ice Path coming soon!

littlebeeb

小さなもの
Years
While reading through, I came across the section about the glitch to clone Pokemon using PC's boxes and it being "not confirmed for the virtual console".

Well it can now be considered confirmed because I used it to get all three starters in my play-through for Gold on the virtual console. :3

Back