• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
What?
Spoiler:
XD Win
Ahahaha, did I just make you waste your time counting that? :P YAY.
No. It took 5 seconds to find your last post, and with the timestamps it was a simple subtraction.

Actually, I think it would be cool if they told this arc in a slightly different way in the anime.
Especially with how bad this arc seems to have been, and how much time they'll need to stretch out ~46 chapters. Which isn't much, really.

MeltyShard378

Invisible Ninja Gal
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 1, 2012
Ahaha. Aya Hisakawa has produced a few albums on her own. She also happens to sing... Moonlight Densetsu (though the original singer isn't her), and...

Ohhhh that's the voice actress for Keroberos, from Cardcaptor Sakura! (Even though I'm pretty sure Kero's a guy. But girls voice guys all the time (*coughAshKetchumcough*). She also is the voice for Yuki from Fruits Basket...).That sounds like that's the voice she's using in the Nya Nya Nya song, haha. Which is actually really cute, and less annoying than the Nyan(cat) song. :)

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Are me and RASENCERO the only ones still caring about the anime? :D

Oh okay.
I would love to keep up with the anime, but I'm just too busy. I left off at the regai filler arc.

Also, the manga got delayed. ;(

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Guess the scene XD:
Tsukishima used Fly
Ishida used Pursuit
Tsukishima used teleport
Ishida flinched!
Tsukishima used slash
Ishida fainted!
Kubo used arm collecting
The attack missed!

Ichigo used rage XD

*gives cookies*
You deserves them. =P

Stupid manga delay... I'm like, not good at commenting anime and stuff so I would rather comment on manga... But it's not up yet... D=

But anyway I wonder about the anime and if it'll go down a side path first... I have a suckish memory so I don't even remember what happened in the manga at that point... XD Yeah I know I fail. orz

Years
No. It took 5 seconds to find your last post, and with the timestamps it was a simple subtraction.

As if. :p

Ohhhh that's the voice actress for Keroberos, from Cardcaptor Sakura! (Even though I'm pretty sure Kero's a guy. But girls voice guys all the time (*coughAshKetchumcough*). She also is the voice for Yuki from Fruits Basket...).That sounds like that's the voice she's using in the Nya Nya Nya song, haha. Which is actually really cute, and less annoying than the Nyan(cat) song. :)

Yup. Ahaha. But yeah, I think quite a few male characters are voiced by females. Conan Edogawa, Hitsugaya Toushiro. Though I've never really cared for VAs. XD So long they don't sound horribly ridiculous.

The cutest part was the sneeze. XD

Are me and RASENCERO the only ones still caring about the anime? :D

Oh okay.

XD I've stopped watching it. I might watch it again... if there's a filler episode (interesting filler episodes, that is) or if Unohana ever gets into action :D

Years
Which Bleach Character's hairstyle would you want to wear?

I think I could Hisagi's hair off without looking too odd.
I do wonder how I'd look with white/silver hair if I went with Kensei's style.
Ikkaku's style would make me look like in my mid 20s.
...hmm...Yammamoto's style would confuse the sanity out of anyone trying to figure out how old I actually am.

Which Character has the best fashion sense to you?
...anyone else laughing at someone trying to pull off Grimmy's look right now?
Anyway, Kensei or Ichigo. Shinji too, though honestly I can't think of anyone else fashion-wise.

IF you were trapped the body of your 5 year old self, what would you do in the Bleach Universe?

Take over the world. *Dodges attcks for him posting three topics*

MANGA
Spoiler:

...Actually, I need to catch up on my anime in general. ._. *Vanishes*

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
IT'S FINALLY OUT
Spoiler:

As if. :p
I am lazy and I am the Captain of the 12th Squad. You do not think that I would do something like that as easily as I possibly could?

Well, my tanned skin means I should probably have dark hair or blonde, but I figure that in terms of what I can pull off, a black version of Hitsugaya doesn't seem TOO crazy.

Maybe I'll ask my sister that Well, outside of anime theme songs, splash pages and gigais, everyone pretty much wears their standard uniform soooooo *avoids answering*

IF you were trapped the body of your 5 year old self, what would you do in the Bleach Universe?

I'd probably be pretty useless at 5 years old, methinks.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Manga:
Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Mangaaaa
Spoiler:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Spoiler:

Oh and Ilpy
Spoiler:

Tru, they are similar indeed. If I remember correctly, someone said that when she was first introduced. (Not sure if you were reading this thread back then.)

Hisagi/Ishida/Aizen (before butterfree mode).

Ishida. XD Ichigo and Sado look rather normal.

Why 5 year old body? Anyway, being in SS I would become a shinigami.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Manga:
Spoiler:
...Kurbo?
Yeah, sorta.
Mangaaaa
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Oh and Ilpy
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Spoiler:
Thank you for being the second person to link me to tvtropes tonight, I didn't want to get any sleep anyway :'D

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
I really don't feel like doing a video review this week. Life is too busy, lol. So instead, I will just type it out. ^__^;

Anime:
Spoiler:

Manga:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Pokestick said:
Thank you for being the second person to link me to tvtropes tonight, I didn't want to get any sleep anyway :'D
The trick is to have gone through almost all of the tropes beforehand :p

Manga:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
The trick is to have gone through almost all of the tropes beforehand :p

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years

Anime:
Spoiler:

Keigo is just a fail character. Like, he's comic relief, and... And... Um... Yeah. He serves no actual function or purpose.

Random: Anyone think Keigo and Mizuiro would make an awesome comedy duo? (I mean they kinda already are, but I almost wanna see a whole filler episode just about that... XD Well maybe not. =P)

OMG I JUST THOUGHT OF A QUESTION. GUYS. ANSWER THIS:

If any two Bleach characters were to become a comedy duo, who do you think would do a good job, and why?

Answer in the next 24 hours, and you get a cookie! Free of charge. Just pay $5.99 shipping and handling. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back