• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Sugilite - Looking for members!

Saleh667

Wahahahahahaha!
Years
Greetings pokecommunity,
I'm Saleh667 and I have recently started working on my ROM hack, pokemon sugilite version. It shall be set in a completely new region, with a lot of handmade, interesting fakemon and all sorts of other awesome stuff.

IT SHALL BE AN EMERALD HACK (You know what that means, pokemon animations) ♥

Ever since I was a kid, I had a dream that one day I'd create the best ROM hack ever, or atleast as good as the best ROM hacks we have now (Pokemon Vega, Pokemon clover, and other masterpieces). I realised that I can't do that by myself after desperately trying over and over again.

So, I'd like to start off by saying that I'm very good with graphics, and I'll be in charge of spriting, directing the plot and storyline, cry input, and whatever else related to graphic design and pixel art.

Secondly, here's a brief plot of the story SO FAR (subject to change and this is just a brief summary):
Spoiler:

I have already created many sprites, and I'd be happy to tell you more about my hack. However, I can't do that if you're not willing to help.

SO, I'm gonna need a bunch of extremely talented people who are LOYAL and are willing to help me make the best ROM hack in the history of ROM hacks:

-Another graphics person, spriter and artist, who can preferably make digital drawings as well as sprites which are high in quality. I can do that myself but, two brains are better than one you know. It would be appreciated if you also had experience in like, the programs for rom hacking that require art, such as title screen art, etc. Like for instance palette editor, pokemon sprites editor, icons, whatever else. Wanna make awesome fakemon and trainers with me? Be my guest dear artist, we'll be working together on the pokedex, trainers, and everything else that needs graphical hands. Including the best title screen ever (just the art part of that, though).

-A person who's very good at scripting, hex editing and all that codey mumbo-jumbo. You have to be able to script the most insane scripts anyone has ever seen. And if you ask me, this is the perfect rom hack for you if you wanna show off your advanced, next-level scripting skills. You'll be helping me by placing the events which will take place in the ROM hack, as well as inputting special, awesome features like fire or whatever. I mean not really but you get the idea (I hope).

-A person who's super creative, just like yours truly, who is able to bring up awesome and insane ideas for the plot and storyline of the hack. Feeling imaginative? Come on aboard the pokemon sugilite awesome storyline train! Choo Choo. {:3}

-A person who has the divine knowledge of ROM hacking. You must be able to help the team with the rom hacking applications, and any trouble regarding those. I'm pretty sure a helpful, kind soul exists somewhere within the community. Your brain might just make this the best ROM hack ever, thats why I need you.

-A person who is all-around. I just want someone to make an awesome intro using your mixed skills. Up for the challenge? I sure hope so.

-A person, who is very, VERY talented gba musician. Fur elise in GBA soundfont? Definitely. Think you can make some nice gothic gba pokemon music? Nice battle themes? Nice everything? Pokemon sugilite loves you already, if that's the case. I'll be discussing music tracks with you, and how they would sound like. You must also be able to use sappy or any other music app well.

So, this is the A-team. The team that's going to brighten up pokecommunity because well, with some hard work and effort, we can make the unmakable. SO, if you posses one of these talents, or all of them, please make sure you let me know by sending a private message, or contacting me through my discord:

Saleh667#6507

I believe that I can make this happen. I will fulfill my duty as a pokemon fan to turn my dream into a reality. I'm going to need some assistance from the best of the best, and if you think you can do it, then I'm pretty sure you can do it.

So come on guys, let's help each other out here. Thanks for reading and I hope to hear more from you talented people very soon!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 9, 2022
Um, hello... Not sure if you're still looking for people to help with the plot/story, but I'd like to offer my assistance... ^^;;

Mega Swadloon

Swadloon Trainer
Years
For an awesome Gba musician, i'd Reccomend Lukeegd if you can manage to recruit him. He pops up on the forums occasionally and has a YouTube channel.

As far as me, I have a basic all around knowledge of everything. I'm not good at making sprites myself, but I'd say I'm an expert at inserting them in the game (which isn't all that hard.)

The only thing i have to add, is that I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you'll have to settle for 2nd best Rom Hack cuz I'm taking the number one spot ;) [challenge accepted sir]

But seriously, if there's anyway I can help you, I'd love too

Eon Lucifer

The Shadowy Copycat
Years
Hello there. If you're still looking for those to help with story development, I'm completely able. I've written a couple stories before, if that'd make you feel more confident about my abilities.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Hello I would like to help you make Pokemon sugilite version. I've always wanted to make a Pokemon game and I would like to be the artist and design new Pokemon! Also I would like to add a liittle story so please reply I would love to get in contact with you and then we could possibly start the game so please reply if you can!!!

Back