• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 22, 2018
How exactly do you evolve Nidorino into Nidoking? I couldn´t find a moon stone in Mt. Moon, so...

There IS a Moon Stone on Mt. Moon, I remember that because I got a stone and as soon as I got a Nidorino I could get it to Nidoking.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 20, 2018
is there a way to remove pikachu as your companion ? i would rather be able to use the bike and escape ropes instead of having this dude following me :(

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 12, 2018
PLEASE HELP ME :(
1/ I received Root Fossil and Claw Fossil from the man in Izabe Desert. I gave the Root to the scientist in Rubusto City (Devon Corporation) but when I returned, he said that it didn't live too long ...fortunately and he was sorry about that. So I didn't get Lileep. But when I tried giving the Claw to the scientist in Cinnabar it worked and turned out to be Anorith. You guys, please help me to solve this problem cuz with this, I can't complete the Pokedex :( Or anyone know how to restore the saved game file to the previous one? I right-clicked on the file but there was nothing. Please help me. Thank you so much!
2/ Anyone know how to unfollow Pikachu and use the bike instead? Cuz the game is somehow slow.
Overall, thank you so much for creating this awesome game. I love it!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 16, 2018
Hi!
First of all, great game!

I had two questions though,
-Is there a region/town map somewhere? (and if not will it get implemented?)
-Where can you find the various rods (old,good,super)

Anyone who knows this can answer me!

Thanks!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Hi!
First of all, great game!

I had two questions though,
-Is there a region/town map somewhere? (and if not will it get implemented?)
-Where can you find the various rods (old,good,super)

Anyone who knows this can answer me!

Thanks!

There is not a map and it will probably not be implemented.
Old: With Bill north of Vermilion City
Good: In Hoenn near the trick house
Super: Unova League

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 23, 2018
hey how do you evolve haunter, kadabra ect thankyou :) met a guy in the game says theirs a special way cause something about the universe being cut of liked that part ahah

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
does anyone know how to move the guard located in fallabor town i beat jesse and james but the guard is still blocking the cave

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 1, 2018
Is Blitzle in game? I have not seen it on the list, neither among obtainables nor among unobtainables.

Kudos for the great job! I have just tried the hack and it seems pretty cool so far. Brings back many good memories.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 22, 2022
Guys, I'm already finish the game. So I'm trying to complete the pokedex, starting with legendaries. Already caught all legendaries for the first 3 generations, but in generation 4 I'm having some trouble. In pokemon location guide, said that Uxie is in Acuity Cave, but I can't find the cave, is not around the lake. And passage for Regigigas is blocked by Brandon and I don't know what I have to do. Anyone could help?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 2, 2018
Right now I'm almost done with the Orange Islands; I'm on Pummelo Island. Here I saved and quit the game, but when I booted it back up, when I selected my save file I got the following error:

Script 'PokemonField'line 1476: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method `spriteset' for #<Scene_Intro:0xde38e68>

Restarting the game or tampering with the options menu doesn't seem to influence the error. Is there any known way to solve this error, or revert back to an earlier save? I was really enjoying the game, but I'm not that into it that I want to start all over again.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 10, 2018
I just finished Sinnoh's league and i cant find Heatran and Shaymin on route 222. I have looked down on the beach but there is no one there. Do one need to do something else before they spawn?

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Feb 5, 2018
There's a lady blocking the door to the Mikan island how do I get past her?plz read my comment

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 29, 2018
I cannot remember where to change Rotom's forms, does anyone know where? I haven't played in a while and what to add Rotom to my team.
Thanks

Back