• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Hey guys I was just wondering, who here goes back and reads the posts in this thread that they missed when they were away?

Often there are things announced to someone, but they never see it, because they wern't on until later.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
No, nothing about ditto.

I was refering to when Aaryn invited all of us Shiny Hunters to his first Role Play, because only two of us looked at it.

If your interestid in checking it out, you can find it here.

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
I'm not really good at RPs... -Nervous laugh.- If I were to join I'd choose flying type, but I dunno what poke'mon I'd choose. ^______^;; Anyways, No luck on batteries yet, so maybe I'll get some -turns on GB only to have it shut off immediately-

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
PazzKat said:
I'm not really good at RPs... -Nervous laugh.- If I were to join I'd choose flying type, but I dunno what poke'mon I'd choose.
I had never done an RP before, but it's fun! Anyway, I'll list the pre-evolved flying pokemon:

Pidgey
Spearow
Zubat
Farfetch'd
Doduo
Hoothoot
Natu
Hoppip
Yanma
Murcrow
Delibird
Mantine
Tailow
Wingull
Swablu

I excluded the ones that would be too powerfull to start off with.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Pokemon_Veteran said:
Hey rsgh5 has your shiny Golbat evolved yet XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

no, not yet shall i evolve it?

PazzKat said:
I promise! I won't leave ANYMORE. I just don't wanna be an unknown quantity... -sobs-

ok, good *tries to give pazzkat some good rep* um... i'm supposed to "spread it around" first... o well. i'll give you a good rep later.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
rsgh5 said:
no, not yet shall i evolve it?
Yeah, Crobat is so much better than Golbat.

rsgh5 said:
ok, good *tries to give pazzkat some good rep* um... i'm supposed to "spread it around" first... o well. i'll give you a good rep later.
You could give me some good rep first, and then give some to PazzKat. (Just joking, only give me rep if you think I have earned it)

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
wha$$up people...I havent caught a shiny since i last posted im lookin for a nidarino male...no luck or a nidoran male...o well ill try to ^date soon :cool:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 23, 2005
has anyone caught anymore shinies i haven't since i caught my go pidgey.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
so adam wot shinies do u have?

aaryn do u still take requests? aaryn got a blastoise or are u starting the game over and over?

Last edited:

Golden_Latias

~A Shiny Latias~
Years
Hey can i join?I love shinys...i only have 2 (in my sig) and I'm currently hunting for a shiny eevee in my LG and shiny manectric in my sapphire...

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
ok, ill take the blastoise request, and take a rest on my quest.

Where are those rep points for chimecho!!! lol

hope u guys have a nice time looking for stupendous shinies!! the club is goin great!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
it says i got to give some to other people b4 giving to u aaryn again

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
PazzKat said:
...I think I'll start off with Murkrow if that's okay.
I'm sure that's fine, if you want you can go ahed and post your character's info in the thread.

lol, I was planning to put murcrow on my team in the RP, but I can change it if you want to start with it.

Back