• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SPOILER] AZ's Floette Video Reveal - Pokemon X&Y Leak.

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
Not according to bulbapedia: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Spiky-eared_Pichu "it wasn't tradeable outside heart gold or soul silver"

*cough* there's ways ^.^ *cough*hack pass the NPCs who block you from trade*cough* that or turn puchu into a Pkm file with pokesav and inject it into a newer gen game using pokegts or whatever, both methods just end up turning into a normal pichu in the other games :<

Also you can see some Spiky-earred pichus on pokecheck on Gen 5 listings, it's form is indicated as Spiky-Earred, and it passes the legality check, but of course if you tried to transfer it into the game, it wont be spiky-eared :<
https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=search...&nature=5&move=344&move2=220&ab=9&fem=2&ver=8

Last edited:

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
If they are making it a pseudo legendish they should have buffed up its physical defense. What use is it to outspeeding a physical attacking iron head or poison jab user

It one shots them before they can use said poison jab or iron head.. It can outspeed and oneshot Gliscor, Tentacruel, Metagross, and Mawile. only real threat is Scizor since it uses priority Bullet Punch. But also what you discover a lot is people don't know what Floette's typing is... I believe this is because it's never seen in battle, so they have no experience with it. They don't realize it's Fairy and I've had people's poison/steel move knowing Pokemon use flamethrower on it instead (I guess they thought it was grass type).

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Oct 9, 2017
*cough* there's ways ^.^ *cough*hack pass the NPCs who block you from trade*cough* that or turn puchu into a Pkm file with pokesav and inject it into a newer gen game using pokegts or whatever, both methods just end up turning into a normal pichu in the other games :<

Also you can see some Spiky-earred pichus on pokecheck on Gen 5 listings, it's form is indicated as Spiky-Earred, and it passes the legality check, but of course if you tried to transfer it into the game, it wont be spiky-eared :<
https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=search...&nature=5&move=344&move2=220&ab=9&fem=2&ver=8

You've been hacking games too long when THAT'S your defence. A normally obtained Spiky pichu cannot be traded under non hack circumstances. If a normally obtained Event floette can't be traded, hacking it is not a response, especially when it then turns into a normal version since that pokemon doesn't exist in the data of other games. No offender, but if hacking is going to be your reply to everything you need to start playing games without aid of external devices.

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
You've been hacking games too long when THAT'S your defence. A normally obtained Spiky pichu cannot be traded under non hack circumstances. If a normally obtained Event floette can't be traded, hacking it is not a response, especially when it then turns into a normal version since that pokemon doesn't exist in the data of other games. No offender, but if hacking is going to be your reply to everything you need to start playing games without aid of external devices.

you can actually bypass the NPCs without any aid of any external device. it's just a in-game glitch.. well just have to talk to the professor, go to location A, go do this, do that, return, then they think you don't have said pichu, and voila, tradable :P! regardless glitching/hacking, it just that it can trade, but as i said, once it's traded it's just a normal pichu as it's not supported in the later gens :)

Years
It one shots them before they can use said poison jab or iron head.. It can outspeed and oneshot Gliscor, Tentacruel, Metagross, and Mawile. only real threat is Scizor since it uses priority Bullet Punch. But also what you discover a lot is people don't know what Floette's typing is... I believe this is because it's never seen in battle, so they have no experience with it. They don't realize it's Fairy and I've had people's poison/steel move knowing Pokemon use flamethrower on it instead (I guess they thought it was grass type).

Ppl not knowing its type is not really a viable bonus to its set up though, however I can think of a ton of pkmn that could make work out of it, ferrothorn, excadrill, M venusaur, muk, cobalion, steelix, poison jab rapid ash, za goose, leavanny, escavelier, trevenant.. I'm pretty sure there are more unlikely killers, but those are one I can think of... and you say eviolite doesn't work?... maybe weakness policy could turn it to a sweeper, it would have to eat a sludge bomb/ flash cannon first though

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
Ppl not knowing its type is not really a viable bonus to its set up though, however I can think of a ton of pkmn that could make work out of it, ferrothorn, excadrill, M venusaur, muk, cobalion, steelix, poison jab rapid ash, za goose, leavanny, escavelier, trevenant.. I'm pretty sure there are more unlikely killers, but those are one I can think of... and you say eviolite doesn't work?... maybe weakness policy could turn it to a sweeper, it would have to eat a sludge bomb/ flash cannon first though

Venusaur, Excadrill, Muk, cobalion are outsped and oneshotted as well. only one that can potentially survive is ferrothorn in red.. steelix in yellow. and the rest you listed dont survive either :D! also it can be just my setup.. 6IV modest + 252ev in sp. atk which gives it a 383 sp.atk stat. plus it's holding choice specs and using it's OP 140 power light of ruin..

Years
Venusaur, Excadrill, Muk, cobalion are outsped and oneshotted as well. only one that can potentially survive is ferrothorn in red.. steelix in yellow. and the rest you listed dont survive either :D! also it can be just my setup.. 6IV modest + 252ev in sp. atk which gives it a 383 sp.atk stat. plus it's holding choice specs and using it's OP 140 power light of ruin..

Not sure how it could one shot M venusaur, and excadrill with life orb in a sand storm will one hit poison jab it, it also has no moves to effectively deal with a poison jab rapidash, I could see it taking put a cobalion BC of its fighting type, I'm assuming that the venusaur and excadrill you tested it against were crappy natures and weren't ev'd? I mean... its sp.attack and speed are better than normal floette but it isn't anything super special

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
Not sure how it could one shot M venusaur, and excadrill with life orb in a sand storm will one hit poison jab it, it also has no moves to effectively deal with a poison jab rapidash, I could see it taking put a cobalion BC of its fighting type, I'm assuming that the venusaur and excadrill you tested it against were crappy natures and weren't ev'd? I mean... its sp.attack and speed are better than normal floette but it isn't anything super special

Playing with Pokemon Showdown's damage calculator.. using a Gardevoir as a standin for AZ's Floette since they share the same Sp.Atk stat at modest. and using Psycho Boost (140 psychic) as a stand in for Floette's light of ruin.. against steelix (who resist fairy and psychic), Steelix with 252 EVs in HP, Gardevoir/Floette will take away 72 - 85% of it's health.. if it Crits Steelix, it will be a guaranteed OHKO at 109.3 - 128.8%

considering that venusaur as slow as ♥♥♥♥ and isn't as resistant as steelix.. it shouldn't take a rocket scientist to know that it will die to a non-crit.. unfortunately there's no standin with a 140 move that can stand in to try against venusaur..

also against Excadrill who too resist Psychic/Fairy.. gardevoir/floette will Guarantee OHKO it at 151 - 177.6% loss of health.

Feel free to play around with the calculator yourself :) http://pokemonshowdown.com/damagecalc/

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Playing with Pokemon Showdown's damage calculator.. using a Gardevoir as a standin for AZ's Floette since they share the same Sp.Atk stat at modest. and using Psycho Boost (140 psychic) as a stand in for Floette's light of ruin.. against steelix (who resist fairy and psychic), Steelix with 252 EVs in HP, Gardevoir/Floette will take away 85% of it's health.. if it Crits Steelix, it will be a guaranteed OHKO at 128%

considering that venusaur as slow as F**k and isn't as resistant as steelix.. it shouldn't take a rocket scientist to know that it will die..

Feel free to play around with the calculator yourself :) http://pokemonshowdown.com/damagecalc/

Nah I don't use calculators, BC its bs in ranked battles, your expecting to do something and can ruin your whole game plan and take a loss, revenge kills, type weakening Berry's, battle items like assault vest and life orb.. those calculators are unreliable, I just hit hard and fast on ranked battles, sometimes I set up sweepers though and rarely do I wall infect but I do sometimes.
Any who... m venusaur may be slow... I still don't see floette one shotting it, 125 is okay sp.atk. its not team stopping however, I do see eternal flower floette being a beast, I'm not arguing that it can't be, I just think it would need a good set up to become a beast, its physical defense leaves it open to so much, I mean moves its not even weak against could ohko it

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
Nah I don't use calculators, BC its bs in ranked battles, your expecting to do something and can ruin your whole game plan and take a loss, revenge kills, type weakening Berry's, battle items like assault vest and life orb.. those calculators are unreliable, I just hit hard and fast on ranked battles, sometimes I set up sweepers though and rarely do I wall infect but I do sometimes.
Any who... m venusaur may be slow... I still don't see floette one shotting it, 125 is okay sp.atk. its not team stopping however, I do see eternal flower floette being a beast, I'm not arguing that it can't be, I just think it would need a good set up to become a beast, its physical defense leaves it open to so much, I mean moves its not even weak against could ohko it

I dont think AZ's floette is suppose to be the type of pokemon who survives throughout a fight.. especially cause of it's move.. when it one shots someone.. the Recoil is nasty.. more than 1/2 health loss.. it's more of a One/Two-Hit Wonder pokemon.. made to simply take out or heavily damage your opponents pokemon before going down for the count..

I personally save floette for my opponent's pokemon who I know my team will have a hard time taking out.. for example, my last battle, my opponent had a Snorlax, i had no fighting moves available on the particular team i took in.. so i opted to switch out to floette :D snorlax stockpiled, next turn floette hit it, knocked it all the way to red.. I guess I scared/surprised my opponent because for whatever reason, they switched out their mewtwo and mewtwo got one shot by light of ruin and floette died. so not only did i mess up one of their pokemon who my team would of had a hard time against.. but by the glory of Arceus.. they sent out mewtwo, the 2nd pokemon who my team can't deal with efficiently xD!

Atm i'm messing around with a talonflame, blastoise, bidoof, smeargle, diancie, and floette as my team, cant deal with much efficiently xD.

Last edited:
Years
I dont think AZ's floette is suppose to be the type of pokemon who survives throughout a fight.. especially cause of it's move.. when it one shots someone.. the Recoil is nasty.. more than 1/2 health loss.. it's more of a One/Two-Hit Wonder pokemon.. made to simply take out or heavily damage your opponents pokemon before going down for the count..

I personally save floette for my opponent's pokemon who I know my team will have a hard time taking out.. for example, my last battle, my opponent had a Snorlax, i had no fighting moves available on the particular team i took in.. so i opted to switch out to floette :D snorlax stockpiled, next turn floette hit it, knocked it all the way to red.. I guess I scared/surprised my opponent because for whatever reason, they switched out their mewtwo and mewtwo got one shot by light of ruin and floette died. so not only did i mess up one of their pokemon who my team would of had a hard time against.. but by the glory of Arceus.. they sent out mewtwo, the 2nd pokemon who my team can't deal with efficiently xD!

Atm i'm messing around with a talonflame, blastoise, bidoof, smeargle, diancie, and floette as my team, cant deal with much efficiently xD.
I'm tearing super singles apart right now with :
Galvantula/ Timid/ Compound eyes: sticky web/ thunder/ energy ball/ bug buzz@ silver powder
Volcarona/ Timid/ Flame Body: flamethrower/ bug buzz/ quiver dance/ giga drain@ big root
M gengar/ Timid/ : dazzling gleam/ sludge bomb/ shadow ball/ energy ball @ gengarite
I was running Latios, cresselia, M gengar rank battles online but I need a replacement for Latios and haven't put much thought to it... I need someone to snuff put sucker punchers... hey floette could be that lol

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
I'm tearing super singles apart right now with :
Galvantula/ Timid/ Compound eyes: sticky web/ thunder/ energy ball/ bug buzz@ silver powder
Volcarona/ Timid/ Flame Body: flamethrower/ bug buzz/ quiver dance/ giga drain@ big root
M gengar/ Timid/ : dazzling gleam/ sludge bomb/ shadow ball/ energy ball @ gengarite
I was running Latios, cresselia, M gengar rank battles online but I need a replacement for Latios and haven't put much thought to it... I need someone to snuff put sucker punchers... hey floette could be that lol

Use Mewtwo X.... or a nice full speedy full atk mienshao to fake them out then u-turn on them.

anyways this is getting too off topic, isn't really a battle talk thread, this is a Floette reveal/spoiler thread. probably want to take that to the battle strategy threads here on PC.

Years
Use Mewtwo X.... or a nice full speedy full atk mienshao to fake them out then u-turn on them.

anyways this is getting too off topic, isn't really a battle talk thread, this is a Floette reveal/spoiler thread. probably want to take that to the battle strategy threads here on PC.

Yea I really didn't consider floette I just threw that in to try to stay smidge on topic, but I don't use legends either, if they can't go in battle facility I try not use it. Can floette go in battle maison?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
I want this Pokemon to come out so bad! Tempted to just hack one and keep it in game to do the Battle Maison with and stuff until it's actually released.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
You know what i wonder now? if you make a Smeargle sketch Diamond Storm or Light Of Ruin can it still be traded online?

Pinta77

I really want this floette :P strange that ot has its own move... kinda cool though

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
You know what i wonder now? if you make a Smeargle sketch Diamond Storm or Light Of Ruin can it still be traded online?

that's an idea O:!

I haven't thought of that xD!! but i dont think smeargle would be a good user of those moves.. he's slower than floette xD and diamond storm isn't that useful in my opinion. but i'll try it out nonetheless. If it works, i'll report back :D!

Back