• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

tumblr_m7nm9cXOhO1qcij8f.gif

The mods got all turned into Salt. [/Reading Campionne]

Years

Oh god it's Red... the epic and original Trainer.

But I think Mei is the cutest of the game protagonists, I mean I love that hairstyle of hers, it's cuter than all the other female leads.

Years

The protagonist designs for BW and BW2 are really good, methinks, but I think Hilda (ugh, that name...) is the best looking, even if Mei is cutest.

I didn't mind Hilda's name, it means "battle" in German.

I just hope Mei gets a cute English name that people will actually like.

But for overall characters, nothing can beat the uber-sexy Cheren:
tumblr_m7mts733Fq1rqq8keo2_500.gif

B2/W2 made Cheren so sexy.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I honestly hated her updated look, personally. Miss the blonde and the fact that she didn't have all that extra stuff to her. Feels like they kinda ruined her personality a bit making her look more... well.. diva-ish. Plus the damn shoes bug the hell out of me z.z

My power was out for nearly three hours :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I... don't see how her looking more like a diva ruined her considering what she also does haha. Changing her look, despite what it is, actually puts more emphasis that she is a supermodel aside from her job as a Gym Leader.

Also aside from the coat it seems she has less stuff on her haha.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

models change how they look quite often

look at Lady Gaga, look at Minaj *shudder*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back