• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I mean I feel like if they force Christmas stuff on you early isnt it kinda counter productive and just makes people annoyed? Everyone knows when Christmas is.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Lurking the thread for the past few hours, I have no idea what we're talking about. xD

But I assume it's Christmas music? My...favorite Christmas song is Jingle Bell Rock? I kinda get into the spirit when December 1st hits, also the day where I decorate my house and phone with Christmas stuff.

christmas is last month. boo hoo.

Years
Never did listen to any Christmas music during the holidays like I said I would (shame). And now I'm obviously not in the Christmas spirit anymore. ):

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Work didn't ruin my Christmas spirit! The lack of Christmas weather here ruined it for me this year. Luckily we got snow like two days before so it helped a little. The only time of the year I like snow.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
And it only took from my post #1992 to post #2005 by Luke that in true PC DCC fashion, we have successfully changed a talk topic to revolve around weather again! Spirit of PC is now =D

As my only long term job is related education, I always get Christmas off. The trade-off is that the only time I have for vacation is the times when airpane tickets are at their highest (winter and summer holidays ><)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^ I <3 you

It never snows here during Christmas, but it does get cold though. Very cold. But most of you would think that our cold is warm and you'll think we're just locos.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Snow isn't specifically rare up here in Pennsylvania. Though after so long, I'm glad to see it raining again, honestly.

droomph

weeb
Years
bvbvbbbbbbbbbvvvvvvvvvv too much coffee. yessssss I got my stuff. oh yeah can't wait till october. But I'm sad. Idk why though ogh well

I've only seen snow in my backyard twice when I lived in the northern parts a long time ago and frankly that's bs.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I guess I'm lucky, then. x:
If you don't mind my asking, where do you live now that has a lack of snow? (I don't mean specific location, of course.)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Oh, that sucks. x:
Yeah, makes sense haha.

We get decent snow here. Sometimes even over Christmas. (: Nothing like pelting other people with balls of ice on Christmas eve night haha.

Sir Codin

Droomph, California has among the most diverse number of ecosystems on the planet. It snows in various places in California during the winter, especially in Kirkwood and the Sierras.

All the places I've lived in California, it has either snowed once in a blue moon or rained cats and dogs during the winter frequently.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back