• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon League of Legends

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
Pokémon League of Legends isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.

Introduction

Travel through Valoran as a young Summoner where you will discover the rich history of the region and interact with a diverse range of characters. Create your team of Champions to defeat the Gym Leaders of the region and help fight off the evil Noxians along the way. Then challenge the elite Summoners at the World Championships and gain the prestigious title of the Champion. But little do you know, a more sinister evil is at work to try to rule over Valoran...

You might like this if you like Pokemon, League or both.

Features

All Champions up to Camille are obtainable.

Champion sprites are animated just like other sprites in Emerald.
All Champion Pokedex entries/cries/stats. -
Cries are Champion voices and not just electronic noise.
Faint cries for every Champion - want to hear Yasuo die over and over, now you can.
Over 500 unique moves. - With new effects for ones not in vanilla Emerald.
75 new abilities - or 'passives' if you prefer
All areas of Valoran can be accessed. - If a Champion comes from there.
Immersive storyline
Fun Post-Game
- Battle in the Fleshing Arena and similar places.
Physical/Special split - or physical/magic damage if you prefer
Fairy type
Black2/White2 Repel system
- Great for long journeys in the Kumungu Jungle
No annoying Pokénav calls* - However, you can still rematch Summoners and Gym Leaders.
Items from the game
- Poro Snax anyone?
No more need for HM's
- There are items you can use instead.
New music - Music from League of Legends, some music slightly changed.
Decapitalisation** - Just like the newer Pokemon games.
Cool new tiles
- Because they're not drawn by me.
New Battle Backgrounds
- See the environment you're battling in.
New Trainer classes
35 Champion dolls
- For those that like decorating their room/Secret Base.

Skins for some Champions
- Fun customisation feature with strategic implications.
Meet and battle with famous LoL players and teams - Probably the only time you'll beat Faker.
Default text speed is Fast - No need to adjust your settings.
New text frames - Unlocked each time you earn a new badge, show off your diamond border with pride!
No dying from posion in the overworld - Makes Teemo slightly less annoying (slightly :p)

*You will still get scripted ones for events, there's only 3. I didn't get any calls in all my playthroughs, maybe I was lucky.
**Except for images and accronyms.

Screenshots
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Credits
Spoiler:

Bugs
Spoiler:

Download Link

-Please make sure you have read the bugs list before downloading.-
So finally after 2 and a half years here is the download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/?6at60bp3wqoby3g - Last updated 12/09/2017

Some useful information like typing/location you might want to look at. - updated with base stats, abilites and learnsets. The numbers in brackets are EVs.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6adbehob9eu2deg/Champion_spreadsheet_-_updated_with_learnsets.xlsx

How to Play

Please just watch the video and no I don't know why you're having patching problems, look around these forums for an answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwD5FRqbwHU
- PC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBOjL7yrk5Y - Mac
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA9F1cX5HRI - Mobile

Walkthrough Videos
A youtuber by the name GENGU1N has taken the time to make some videos that will help you solve common problems. You can find them all here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLK04oq5amiZs2uLANQWEmHiCSiF_64F7o

Let's Play
If you are interested in seeing what this hack is like without wanting to play it yourself I would recommend this playthrough:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4yRx1o78X-CxN6pvS_AL25Llc3nRj97i

Final Words
I would appreciate any feedback on this hack, I really hope you have an enjoyable experience. I have only posted about this here on Pokecommunity and on my subreddit so if you see it anywhere else then it's not me and it's fake. You should report it as soon as possible. However, you can link to this page if you want to talk about the hack. Yes, you can make walkthrough and let's play videos.
If you want to add me on League for some reason I'm on EUW and my Summoner name is C meLoL
If you're not on EUW and don't have a PC account you can find me on twitter at https://twitter.com/C_meLoL

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 13, 2017
omg omg u made my dream come true OMG !!! ty man
a.d btw cn u make zed as a legendary champion(kf u know what i mean,hr's the master of shadows

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
a.d btw cn u make zed as a legendary champion(kf u know what i mean,hr's the master of shadows

Atm he's just a wild because my previous idea didn't work, but yeah I can make it a post game sidequest. Every Champion that's super rare had a sidequest but that led to too many 'legendaries'. Quite a shame I don't get to explore every Champions lore but then again if I did, you wouldn't have wilds.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 13, 2017
but he was the first ninja in 400 years to unlock the forbidden art justtt plzzzz

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2024
Oh, this looks interesting. It seems that you have a lot of the things completed already.

Is SSW going to be the hardest boss in the game? It would make sense because they were so dominant. (Should be TSM, would be so troll)

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
Oh, this looks interesting. It seems that you have a lot of the things completed already.

Is SSW going to be the hardest boss in the game? It would make sense because they were so dominant. (Should be TSM, would be so troll)

Almost everything is completed except for the bits in the bugs section.

No they're just elite four in order of previous worlds winners. There is a harder boss after SSW but it's not TSM.

I've made other plans for TSM...

5qwerty

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2024
Almost everything is completed except for the bits in the bugs section.

No they're just elite four in order of previous worlds winners. There is a harder boss after SSW but it's not TSM.

I've made other plans for TSM...

Ah nice, can't wait to try it out after you release it.

Are the champs that the teams are going to use going to be the ones that the skins are based off of?

Excited for harder boss and TSM.

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
Ah nice, can't wait to try it out after you release it.

Are the champs that the teams are going to use going to be the ones that the skins are based off of?

Excited for harder boss and TSM.
Spoiler:

5qwerty

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2024
Spoiler:

Oh that would have been interesting. I'm pretty sure they're somewhere on the internet.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I gotta give this hack a 10 for originality. I mean, making HM's like Cut and Strength unneeded and using them in form of Key Items is brilliant. But wait... there's more! ~500 new moves with unique effects? Yes, this definitely deserves its own place in the Hacks Studio. Good work C Me. :)

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021

I realised I could fit it in so I've added a Zed event. Here's a sneak peek:
Spoiler:

I gotta give this hack a 10 for originality. I mean, making HM's like Cut and Strength unneeded and using them in form of Key Items is brilliant. But wait... there's more! ~500 new moves with unique effects? Yes, this definitely deserves its own place in the Hacks Studio. Good work C Me.
1.%20smile.gif

Thank you very much I can't wait to release it.

Technically the items don't work because I'm lazy like that but if you press A at bushes/boulders then it does the effect. No one can be bothered going to their bag to use items anyway so it doesn't make a difference. Teleport can only be used from your bag but you can register it to the select key if you want to use it quickly.

*The moves are unique, a lot of moves have the same effect, just different type/damage/etc. But there are new effects yes.

Really excited about this! When will be the official release?

I'll release it when the beta testers finish testing it and of course after I fix the bugs they found plus they'll help with balancing. I've done the dolls I said I would do so now I'm just waiting. Here's a screenshot with a selection of the dolls available.

Spoiler:

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
At first, I kinda rolled my eyes at this one. But looking closer at it, it looks pretty interesting. I'm definitely gonna give this one a try when its out.

Back