• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black hack: Pokemon Black: HARDEST POKEMON GAME EVER - POKEMON OMEGA BLACK BETA 1!!!

WAS THIS GAME HARD ENOUGH FOR YOU??!!?!?!?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
Years
What's up people?? Yup, just as the title says this is possibly the hardest Pokemon mod ever made! But let's slow down a bit and allow me to introduce myself. I'm War Rock Exe and I've been around PC for awhile now and ever since i joined I've always wanted to make my own Pokemon hack/mod for GBA. Well i wasn't very good at scripting or mapping so after multiple attempts i gave up. Then i played Drayano's Blaze Black mod and thought, "Hey, there's not much scripting or mapping involved in making these kind of games, so i should give it a shot!!" And the rest is history...

Features:
All Pokemon Capture-able before Elite 4 (i think)
HARD @$$ rival battles that will leave u crying after each battle
Most Pokemon have improved stats, so they're harder to defeat
HARD @$$ Gym Battles, some even have legendaries
More double/rotation/triple battles, in fact there are only a few single battles in the game
HARD @$$ EVERYTHING!!!
Legendary Pokemon in almost every route
New movesets

Don't worry i haven't made this game impossible, but if you wanna see what it will look like watch this video : Do you still wanna play...?

In the attachments i have 5 things: "Dat Text File" has the locations of all the wild pokemon, please tell me if there are any missing. Pokemon Omega Black Documentation shows all the changes i made to the pokemon... And the last 3 are screenshots hope you enjoy :)

Glitches: In double/triple battles sometimes the enemy will attack their own pokemon

Credits (thanks):
The Grubby Pup: for all his wonderful advice and the moveset edits
Drayano: for putting up with my constant nagging, and the advice
TwistedFatal: for all his advice and answering my questions
Zero: for all his pokemon tools

EDIT: forgot so put the download link after i already submitted the thread XD
Download link in UPS format (message me if you have any problems) : http://www.4shared.com/file/bqs8BpWm/pokemon_omega_black.html?

Update 11/21/2012: Added Download Link in Xdelta format since i've been told that the UPS format it too large and re-edited the stats of every pokemon to make it more fair:
http://www.4shared.com/file/svcoGgW7/Pokemon_Omega_Blackxdelta_2.html?

Last edited:

DoesntKnowHowToPlay

Tiny Umbrella with Lots and Lots of Good
Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
I fail to see how giving all of the starters 810 BST (except for Serperior which gets 900), all with the same even distribution, and leaving most of the mons untouched makes the game harder. More imbalanced certainly, but not harder for anyone with the sense to only use the broken things.

Michielleus

That random guy
Years
Okay, quick list of things not good:

*Victory Road Pokemon's levels are just as high as E4's
*After battling Brycen and his level 84 team, you get a plasma event with level 55 Pokemon.
*The youngster in the dreamyard uses level 25 Pokemon. That's BEFORE the first gym battle.
*What you call 'Difficulty' is just forcing people to grind.
*Why do Bianca/Cheren have more than 1 Pokemon after saying "Wow, my first Pokemon!"
*Keldeo. On route 1.
*A lot of Pokemon don't have any moves, like Burgh's, and will just use struggle.
*All starters are inferior to Dragonbreath Snivy.
*150/150/150/150/150/150 Hydreigon with Spacial Rend/Shadow Force/Roar of time.....

@Doesnt: He made Reshiram/Zekrom/more have 255/255/255/255/255/255. And I don't know what 'Max stats' Arceus means but it can't be good.

I could go on and on, but I'll stop here. You need to seriously review this hack.

timson733333

Woah.
Years
Just by looking at others' posts I get the impression that the hack is bad, but I'll try it and report back and see what's in the game before making a final judgment.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023

*After battling Brycen and his level 84 team, you get a plasma event with level 55 Pokemon.
*The youngster in the dreamyard uses level 25 Pokemon. That's BEFORE the first gym battle.
*Why do Bianca/Cheren have more than 1 Pokemon after saying "Wow, my first Pokemon!"
*Keldeo. On route 1.
*A lot of Pokemon don't have any moves, like Burgh's, and will just use struggle.
*150/150/150/150/150/150 Hydreigon with Spacial Rend/Shadow Force/Roar of time.....

@Doesnt: He made Reshiram/Zekrom/more have 255/255/255/255/255/255. And I don't know what 'Max stats' Arceus means but it can't be good.

I could go on and on, but I'll stop here. You need to seriously review this hack.

srsly how did this...shame of a hack get approved is beyond me. The horrid changes to the pkmn stats/moves with no consideration for overall balance are like something a ten year old kid would have done (probably the OP is 10 year old too, in thinking at least)

war rock exe

Years
I thank you all for your criticism!!! I do agree with you that very little thought was put into stat-wise, but i have beta tested the game myself and very little grinding is needed if you fight all the trainers in the routes. But as we speak right now, i'm editing the stats of ALL the pokemon so that it will be a level playing field, and i'm editing all the pokemon attacks so that there will be more PP of moves for the longer battles (as all of them will be a bit lengthy). So i do advise you, don't play it until i next update the game, and thanks for the criticism!!!

war rock exe

Years

*Keldeo. On route 1.

That might have been a mistake on editing on my part, would you please tell me where that grunt was?

Update 11/21/12: Added a new download link with changes: EVERY POKEMON has been re-edited to make things more fair, tell me what you think

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2013
your patch does not work as when I patched the black and white version I nabbed 2 volt white, black blaze that had worked so your patch works but not worked, I hope you understand I would have scored.

thank you in advance, Darkinator63

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back