• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Oh. Ummmmm...Is there anything I can do to help? ^.^;;;

And why do they make fun of you? Do they make fun of you because you spend many hours hunting? ._.
If that?s the case, just call me and I?ll beat ?em up like hell. +.+
...Or not, since we are still far away in locations. >.<

Well, I hatched some more eggs, and nothing special here, no Shiny and no wonderfully outstanding Torchic. Only sucky stuff. >.>
I am STILL not fully focused on this, hellishness... MUST. PUT. BUSY. AS. MSN. STATUS.
*Does just that*
There, that should kill my temptation to talk. >D

Well...
I just have to keep on going! XP
*Retreats into the Mist and hatches eggs*
Good luck everyone!

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
Years
No progress on my hunt so far >___<...(Can't wait to see that orangeish-Red Gyarados ^___^...Or my Silver Eevee!!!)Anyone else have any luck?

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Well, like I said just now in that PM, the Magikarp are persistent, but VERY fast to find, even faster than I hatch an egg. >.<
Unless your "Not even a nibble..." message shows up. >D

Don?t expect an Eevee that fast in Fire Red... Just for curiosity, try to see how long it takes you to hatch one egg just by walking around... XP
I hope you get Emerald so your Shiny Eevee hunting life gets easier! ^__^

No progress here too...Unless you call breeding Torchics and then releasing them into the wild progress... At least the carnivores won?t starve! XD
No Shiny and no awesome Torchic around here.
Well, back into the Mist I go!
*Uses Mist and goes back to guarding the door*
I hope M.M, LDD, and others other than you like my banner... >.<

EDIT: Oh, didn?t see ya there pokexproduction, you posted while I was posting. Good luck to you too!

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
Years
Well I did have emerald...But I traded it :D...I like the old games ;).
*edit*Personaly I think they'll love your banner too :D! And good luck on everyones hunts!

Last edited:

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Oh, OK. I understand what ya mean. I like Blue 1000000000000000000000000x more than Fire Red, but not Sapphire surprisingly. XD
I have used up almost 500 hours on my Sapphire, I think I?ve got my reasons. XD

Still, Emerald is quite useful. XP
Do you not regret trading it off even one bit? ._.
Well, it doesn?t matter, if you traded it off, it was because you thought it was better to do that. XP

Hatched some more Torchic eggs, and nothing. Don?t my hunt reports EVER get monotonous and boring? >.<
Back to the Mist!
*Hides into the Mist and hatches eggs while surfing PC with another Mozilla Firefox window*

EDIT: Hey, Raquaza master, I?d suggest you log onto MSN. XP
I added ya. XD

Last edited:

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Heyas dude, welcome to the Shiny Hunters Club!
If I was a Co-Owner, I?d let ya in, but I?m not... >.<

Still, feel at home here, you are assured to be allowed to join, so post away! XP

Hey, aren?t ya the former Blazin Espio? If you are, then hi, I?ve seen you around sometimes, I believe I also saw one or two of your sprite comics!
I agree with what you say in your sig...Where is these people?s sense of decent sprite comics? >.<

I?m currently on a Shiny Torchic hunt, and have bred over 5300 of those little chickens already, and ended up releasing all of them but 9. >.<

Still no Shiny, and no other "wonderfully outstanding" Torchic from me... Just gotta keep on trying! ^__^
*Fades into the Mist, guarding the entrance to the club*

P.S: I have now officially changed my font colour to sky blue instead of navy because I am now using the new Quilava skin. ^__^

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
SHCbanner.png

I like it Runa! It's very cute.

LDD's Update: I didn't hunt Absol, yesterday. V(>_<)V I was still raising Gengar and Route 120 isn't the best place for that.

Today is dedicated to working on my friends Sapphire in the Seviper Patch. *Holds up seal that wards off MM's atempt to make Lotad appear.*

Hi everybody! *waves* Good luck on your hunts!

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Thanks LDD! ^__^
Did ya see my description of the pic about one page back? >D
It?s nice... There I am, roaring to keep intruders from the Misty Club away...Hey, maybe I should make a sprite comic based on that one day. XD Or maybe even A FANFICTION. XD A Humor/Action/Adventure one. Don?t ask about Adventure and Action. XD

OOOOOOH, I hope ya find the Seviper! Good luck!
I?ll help with the seal!
*Sends out Jyrvakiryu and Tairikiryu to help out in LDD?s seal*
That should work. XD

Godd luck LDD! Now, back to my hunt...
*Vanishes into the foggy grey of the intense and mysterious Mist, calmly and surely playing Pok?mon Emerald, lightly sighing everytime she hatches a non-Shiny egg, and almost feeling like strangling someone?s neck when she finds a Torchic that has got a Nature down worthy stat on a stat which is SUPPOSED to be higher due to Nature BOOSTING. Like a Bold Torchic with 9 Def >.<*
Wish me luck! I WILL get my Shiny Torchic!

EDIT: Hey, my previous post was post 200! YAAAAAAAAY!
*Parties*

EDIT2: It seems I did something wrong on the calculator a while ago... I?ve actually hatched 2900 eggs... O.o

Last edited:

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Better yet. Near the Day-Care, there is one line in which if you go back and forth, you go through Verdanturf, Route 117, Mauville and Route 118. XP
It?s cool, a little better than Sapphire?s hatching route, in which you had to turn to get to Verdanturf. >.>;;;

Well, nothing interesting here. (As expected. - -; )
No Shiny, no 00ber Torchic, people are barely posting here... >.<
Any post is appreciated so I can reply and get the Misty Club beaten by MANY posts. >D
It?s not that I don?t like Misty, I do, but Shinies>Misty. >D
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Since I found nothing special...BACK TO HUNTING!
*Fades back into the Mist and uses left hand to cycle around the 4 areas till eggs hatch*

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Everywhere you move, it counts as a step, so yeah.
If you stay still, they obviously won?t hatch. >.<
But I wouldn?t advise you to hatch the Eevee eggs that way...It will take too long then, due to the wild battles in the middle. ._.

Still nothing over here, but what else could be expected?
No Shiny, no 00ber Torchic. No boredom either, surprisingly. XP
Here I go on my hunt again!
*Fades into the Mist and lets the Shiny Azumarill near the entrance Hydro Pump Misty Club members away* >D
MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

Years
Runasutaru said:
Heyas dude, welcome to the Shiny Hunters Club!
If I was a Co-Owner, I?d let ya in, but I?m not... >.<

Still, feel at home here, you are assured to be allowed to join, so post away! XP

Hey, aren?t ya the former Blazin Espio? If you are, then hi, I?ve seen you around sometimes, I believe I also saw one or two of your sprite comics!
I agree with what you say in your sig...Where is these people?s sense of decent sprite comics? >.<

I?m currently on a Shiny Torchic hunt, and have bred over 5300 of those little chickens already, and ended up releasing all of them but 9. >.<

Still no Shiny, and no other "wonderfully outstanding" Torchic from me... Just gotta keep on trying! ^__^
*Fades into the Mist, guarding the entrance to the club*

P.S: I have now officially changed my font colour to sky blue instead of navy because I am now using the new Quilava skin. ^__^
Yeah I was Blazin Espio.
What can charmander breed with again o.o;

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
What can Charmander breed with?
Lessee...
*Goes to Serebii*

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/004.shtml

Go there and at the bottom of the page, see the dropdown menus with the Egg Groups. They are Ground and Monster, check out the Pok?mon that are able to breed with it there. XP
I would have typed the list here, but it was taking too long. >.<

Bleh, still hatching eggs and nothing interesting popped up. XP
No Shiny, no bulky chicken (XD), no glitches, no boredom, no life. XD
Back to hunting I go...
*Fades back into the Mist and gets Jyrvakiryu?s Pok?ball handy incase she has to Ice Beam someone?s butt*

Good luck guys!

kool dude

koolest there is :rambo:
Years
hello sort-of everyone. i have been hunting for quite the while now, whilst in my search, my scizor gained another couple 20 lvls. he is now lvl 100. so i think i might be getting up into the ranks. no shiny yet though.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Heyas kool_dude, have?t seen ya for quite a while!
How have ya been doing? And congrats on the Lvl 100 Scizor! ^__^

I?m hunting for a Shiny Torchic, as can be seen if you look at previous pages... I?ve gotten 6 awesome Torchics out of 2900+ eggs!

I even trained one of them to Lvl 50 already, fully EV Trained! I still have to decide if I will use it for the Frontier or not...

Wellz, good luck on your hunt!
*Fades back into the Mist*
Also, I made a banner for the club, the description of it is about 1-2 pages back, so I will only show it!

SHCbanner.png

If you want to, you can put it in your sig! ^__^

Wish me luck guys!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Your in Blaze, go get a T-card if you wish, and you better keep hunting!

nothing new since i last posted so i'll be off for now, good luck one and all

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Heh, thanks for finally giving him an official approval. XP

Well, I stopped hunting for a bit to eat, but I?m going back to my hunt again!

In the while I hunted till now, but before eating, I got a female Torchic with max Atk, Def and Sp.Def! Too bad her nature is Docile... >.<
I?ll still keep her, might be useful later on.
Wellz, back to the hunt!
*Blends in with the Mist and hatches tons of eggs*
Wish me luck guys and good luck to everyone!

Back