• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: My Pokemon Mod Collection

wilso

Grass Master
Years
okay i must say this game looks awsome (i havnt read anything on this =P) so this is props my 3rd ds hack ive played well about to play im not to use to playing on a ds emulator but meh also i love how u changed the evo to some on the most best ways i think that the real games should of been like that -_- (i hate trade evo) Edit: just had first rival battle dam almost died my rivals chikorita spaming them razor leafs but for once leer and potions saved me O.o also a few things to ask where do i get a murkrow and trapinch? not sure if this was supose to happen but i found a wild charmander at route 32 at night and i looked on pokedex and says hes not there
just beat falkner team: lvl 22 croconaw and lvl 17 luxio adn yes i nick names my pokes =P

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
My Buizel needs to evolve before facing Morty, my Swablu needs a few Levels, I need to find that Black Belt for Tyrouge and use it for Hitmonlee(I liek kicking pokemon).
...Err, even if Buizel evolves into Floatzel I don't think it's gonna help you dat much, since Morty most of Pokemon and can use Thunderbolt.

Not to mention, it becomes part Fighting once evolving, and I'm sure you guess I gave his Pokemon Psychic Type moves. And Swablu...Maybe if you make it evolve into Altaria? Have you challenged him yet?

Oh, I forgot to mention in my last post...Wild Tyrouge hold Black Belt...Just go back and thief one or...if you don't have thief, just catch one, till you find one holding it. :p

okay i must say this game looks awsome (i havnt read anything on this =P) so this is props my 3rd ds hack ive played well about to play im not to use to playing on a ds emulator but meh also i love how u changed the evo to some on the most best ways i think that the real games should of been like that -_- (i hate trade evo) Edit: just had first rival battle dam almost died my rivals chikorita spaming them razor leafs but for once leer and potions saved me O.o also a few things to ask where do i get a murkrow and trapinch? not sure if this was supose to happen but i found a wild charmander at route 32 at night and i looked on pokedex and says hes not there
just beat falkner team: lvl 22 croconaw and lvl 17 luxio adn yes i nick names my pokes =P
LOL
Thanks, dude. I appreciate you trying out my game. And is that so? Your 3rd DS hack ever played? Wow...Hehehe. Well, I know I'm honored, dude...You chose my game as an earlier pick. Cool. ^w^

Oh, so you're playin' this off of an emulator? Well, if encounter any problems just tell me...I'll try my best in helping you.

Anyways, you're Neo Soulsilver...LOL...Yep, the first rival battle is tough...That's why I made the aid in Pokemon Elm lab give you 5 potions. LOL

And I know your pain. Even I'm afraid to pick Totodile at the beginning. ;) Chikorita + Razor Leaf = Straight chaos. LOL

It didn't happen to score consective critical hit on you, did it? Silver's Chikorita carries da Serene Grace ability. All starters have 2 abilities, did you check yours?

Anyways, you beat Falkner? Yeah, he's not ALL THAT hard...Double Team is just annoying. But I can imagined you beat him pretty soundly seeing how you have 2 Pokemon; not that much shared trainin between Luxio and Croconaw...till you start catching more Pokemon, anyways.

As for your question, yep...Charmander had suppose to been there. I have no idea why the Pokedex doesn't update the spots where I change Pokemon like in 3rd gen hacks. :\

I guess the map data and da wild Pokemon list is inputted differently...I dunno, I'm not really an expert on this type of stuff. :p

Okay, here's your answer for the Pokemon you're looking for, man.

Trapinch- Union Cave F1 and F2 (Day, often, they're there, but it might take a little time to encounter it, tho)

Murkrow- Route 35 (Night, very common, shouldn't take long to find one)

wilso

Grass Master
Years
finnaly found a wild trapinch took for evs to get in the ball 2 also does he learn earth quake or do i need tm if so where? also i guess i wont be getting murkrow anytime soon edit: after looking at the wild pokemon page im gogin back to catch a magby (i dont like having full/more then 2 starter pokemon on my party)

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Years
finnaly found a wild trapinch took for evs to get in the ball 2 also does he learn earth quake or do i need tm if so where? also i guess i wont be getting murkrow anytime soon edit: after looking at the wild pokemon page im gogin back to catch a magby (i dont like having full/more then 2 starter pokemon on my party)
So, you got your Trapinch? That's good to hear, man.

And yeah, it learns Earthquake leveling up, but by time it reaches that level it already should be a Flygon.

Yeah, you can find Earthquake...I think it appears twice. I know one's in Victory Road and another in that route right below from Blackthorn City, I think you know what I'm talking about.

And yeah, I understand how you feel; ya know, about the starter Pokemon thing. 2 is bearable, but a party full is just straight tacky, huh?

Oh, so you're playing on catching a Magby, eh? Yeah, Magmortar is pretty powerful, it loses a bit speed from Magmar, but it still should be helpful.

And don't worry, you'll be on the route where you can catch Murkow in no time...Just progress through your game, mano.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
I've been posting alot of Neo Soul Stuff, but I haven't mentioned this:
I'm using No$GBA. And the crashes really happen after saving, so I spam F9(shortcut for Save Bat. File), so crashing is no problem(unless it freezes at fighting trainers/pokemon/events.)
Just defeated Morty after 3 tries. My new Houndoom really helped alot. Before the 3rd time I tried to fight, I had to train my Floatzel, he's underleveled, but when he got to 30, he killed Haunter and Misdreavus and dealt some damage to Gengar. Then Houndoom Sucker Punch'd Gengar and fainted it. Then Drifblim was sent out, used glare, sucker punched away.
Current team
Lvl 31 Swablu(I swear if this evolves it'll be my favorite.)
Lvl 33 Meganium
Lvl 30 Floatzel
Lvl 31 Ledian
Lvl 30 Houndoom
Lvl 8 Bidoof( This one helped my during I lost in the 2nd try, It stalled Drifblim because It can't get hit by Shadow Ball, so I had a chance to use healing items, but I lost in the end because Drifblim has +6 sp.att.)
E2: OK... NOW IT CRASHES WHEN I START MY SAVE. WTF!!! HELP.

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Years
I've been posting alot of Neo Soul Stuff, but I haven't mentioned this:
I'm using No$GBA. And the crashes really happen after saving, so I spam F9(shortcut for Save Bat. File), so crashing is no problem(unless it freezes at fighting trainers/pokemon/events.)
Just defeated Morty after 3 tries. My new Houndoom really helped alot. Before the 3rd time I tried to fight, I had to train my Floatzel, he's underleveled, but when he got to 30, he killed Haunter and Misdreavus and dealt some damage to Gengar. Then Houndoom Sucker Punch'd Gengar and fainted it. Then Drifblim was sent out, used glare, sucker punched away.
Current team
Lvl 31 Swablu(I swear if this evolves it'll be my favorite.)
Lvl 33 Meganium
Lvl 30 Floatzel
Lvl 31 Ledian
Lvl 30 Houndoom
Lvl 8 Bidoof( This one helped my during I lost in the 2nd try, It stalled Drifblim because It can't get hit by Shadow Ball, so I had a chance to use healing items, but I lost in the end because Drifblim has +6 sp.att.)
E2: OK... NOW IT CRASHES WHEN I START MY SAVE. WTF!!! HELP.
And see...I told you Morty was tough. LOL The only gym leaders; aside from Clair, cuz she still hard, shouldn't be as HARD, but they still should put up a challenge.

And okay, I see...So, that how you defeated Morty. Damn, Drifblim was actually meant to be a staller, too, ya know since its health so huge.
The only means of attack it has is Shadow Ball...The rest of its moves are Will-O-Wisp, Destiny Bond and Nasty Plot.

Anyways, it's good thing you went back and caught a Houndour...Otherwise, I don't know you woulda passed him. Sucker Punch, huh? It does takes more damage on this game and should be very effective against his ghost type...they lack in the defense, ya know? :p

Anyways, about the problem you're encountering...Well...Just know, I got'cha covered, just remember what I told you da PM.

Btw, your team's coming up nicely...It suxs that you're always encountering problems with this rom, dude. :\

EDIT: Hey, everybody. If anybody's having any kinda trouble running Neo Soulsilver on No$gba...I'm talkin' da one I've posted here...Try following this tutorial I made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StHdw6xJjuk

This is how I run my game and stuff. No black screen codes, no nothing.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
-.-. Now I can't run White, but can run DPPTHGSS because I reverted some settings. Great. I don't blame you for destroying my White, I blame this noob No$gba. At least I can play HGSSDPPT.

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
I Pokesav'd my old team. But the side effects were:
1. They won't obey.
2. Shiny.

O____O strange...you should put yors trainnerd ID to make them obey you if you didn;t do itX) and generate may help you to fix their shininesX)

when i try to quick save on desmume the game crashesX)

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
Does feraligator has sheer force abbilty and learns dragon dancein yang white

The Grubby Pup

Years
-.-. Now I can't run White, but can run DPPTHGSS because I reverted some settings. Great. I don't blame you for destroying my White, I blame this noob No$gba. At least I can play HGSSDPPT.
Okay, okay...So you can't run Pokemon White now, eh?

Mmmmm...

LOL It sorta sounded like you were blaming me. But'chu know...No$gba is a very hard emulator to run game with strong AP. Especially Pokemon...You gotta do alot of things to get it working.

What settings did you change on da emulator, btw? Nah, nah, forget it...I think I have an idea what's happening here.

Let me guess, you try to run your B/W rom like HGSS...Ya know, with the real DS boot, right?

You try to enter the code that pass the blue screen, and reset the emulator, but once you do that...The rom crashes, right?

To solve this is...quite simple...You need to merely changed the emulator's startup entrypoint.

To do this...after pulling up the emulator, go to options (F11) And select Emulator Setup.

Look for this thing that say 'Reset/Startup Entrypoint' It says 'GBA BIOS (Nintendo Logo)' change it to 'Start Cartridge directly' then reset the emulator.

After that, you should noticed that the blue screen appearing again...enter the cheat code that bypass it and then reset da emulator...AGAIN! And it should work.

This is how I work my B/W roms. The cheat codes don't work if you boot the No$gba emulator like a real DS, cuz it requires a reset.

You can't reset No$gba if it's boots like a real DS...I dunno know why, you just can't.

Also, are you telling me that you can run HGSS roms perfectly on the No$gba emulator now? So, you don't encounter anymore crashes and stuff?

How to evolve magmar? with fire stone I cant do it....
...Huh? Which game are you playin? It should be able to evolve with the Fire Stone.

I Pokesav'd my old team. But the side effects were:
1. They won't obey.
2. Shiny.
LOL...I'm sorry, but that's just weird...But hey, at least they're shinies...that's...kinda...cool. :D

Anyways, just like fallkitten mention, just match'em up with your current trainer ID.

Between me and you, I use PokeGen...I don't use it to give myself pokemon or anything, but just to activate the National Dex early.

I've been stop using that other one. I find PokeGen easier...But that's just me.

Tho...it is kinda annoying how I always have to convert the save files between Desmume and No$gba ...PokeGen will only open the save file if its size is 512KB...Or sumfin like that. :\

Does feraligator has sheer force abbilty and learns dragon dancein yang white
Yes and No. LOL

Yes: To it learns Dragon Dance
No: To does it have Sheer Force? It has Defiant, instead.

O____O strange...you should put yors trainnerd ID to make them obey you if you didn;t do itX) and generate may help you to fix their shininesX)

when i try to quick save on desmume the game crashesX)
It's crashing on desmume...Um...I kinda need to know which hack you're playin.

Ya know what...LOL...I'm just gonna assume you're talking about Neo Soulsilver...Since it seems to crash more often on peoples than a blind man sitting behind the wheel of a car.

And on desmume?...I don't understand how this game is crashing on that emulator...desmume might run slow on my computer, but even THAT doesn't crash when I play tested it

...Granted, I kept it on for a good 40 mins or so, cuz the slow down was getting on my damn nerves.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
My team is just like before I destroyed my Soul Silver. Thanks for that save file and Pokesav. Now to resume my gameplay.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
in what lv feraligator learns dragon dance and when i caught totodile has the abbilty prankster not defient
and who is stronger feraligator or kingdra

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
I am playing yin black=3 Hmmm....where to catch zekrom thundurus and tornadus here? I cannot find it in the guide=(

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Search it in Bulbapedia or something. That helps alot of people including me. And I don't play Black so.

Damn this EXP boost...
Team:
Lvl 39 Ledian
Lvl 36 Altaria
Lvl 36 Houndoom
Lvl 38 Meganium
Lvl 36 Floatzel
Lvl 22 Aron(It's the Aron that was in the save file. I transformed it into a HM Slave).

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Years
My team is just like before I destroyed my Soul Silver. Thanks for that save file and Pokesav. Now to resume my gameplay.
...Uh, okay. And you're...er...welcome. ;) LOL

in what lv feraligator learns dragon dance and when i caught totodile has the abbilty prankster not defient
and who is stronger feraligator or kingdra
Totodile get defiant once it evolves...also, only Feraligator learns Dragon Dance leveling up...I don't remember the level, tho...I gotta check it.

Also, I dunno...I guess, Feraligator is stronger...stat wise...But...Kingdra, it does have a better movepool than Feraligator.

I am playing yin black=3 Hmmm....where to catch zekrom thundurus and tornadus here? I cannot find it in the guide=(
Wait, it's not evolving on Yin Black? What the...I thought I fixed that bug along time ago...Are you sure?

Also, you didn't find it in the guide, cuz I didn't added it. Just go searching on websites like Bulbapedia or Serebii...I'm sure you'll find the answer you're looking for. :)

Search it in Bulbapedia or something. That helps alot of people including me. And I don't play Black so.
Hah! True, true...But I find it kinda hard to get lost in THIS game...

I mean, I find the B/W area setup to be, like...soooooo linear...Ya know.
It kinda hard to stray off da path,when mostly everything so closely connected to each other.

...Not to mention, everytime you make it to a new city...You're usually blocked off from making any kinda progress, till you beat a Gym Leader.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see that you had added something else to your original post...Anyways...Wait, you're Pokemon get boosts...You mean, as in like traded Pokemon? You didn't copy your current trainer ID to the pokemon you transfer over? Shouldn't did that...Not to mention, they're gonna disobey again at some point of the game again, which is annoying...Because they all counts as traded pokes.

Do you still have the save file to your first Neo Soulsilver rom...I'm talking about the one you had that would crash everytime you tried bringing it up?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Just pwnt Chuck with my Air Slashing Ledian(I pokesav'd the move). Easy match.
Just pwnt Jasmine. Finally this game is getting harder.

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Years
Just pwnt Chuck with my Air Slashing Ledian(I pokesav'd the move). Easy match.
Just pwnt Jasmine. Finally this game is getting harder.
It's getting harder, eh? But you're still pwntin' chumps left and right, tho. I'm so confused. D:

LOL...JK. But Air Slashing out Ledian was just...Bleh!!! ;D

Keep me posted, thank ya very much...And hey, you never answer my question, by the way.

Tch...Bah, I guess it doesn't really matter. Keep up da good work.

Skitty1

Highlight my signature :)
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2012
@The Grubby Pup I was just wondering is it possible to put custom Pokemon into the old games (gen 1 & 2) - I want to put a clone of Skitty into Pokemon Crystal.

btw excuse my poor English (not my native language) I am still learning it :D

Back